Sign in to follow this  
kennychl

Helbreath To Be Played At Apple/mac ?

Hi,

Is there anyway for Mac user to play Helbreath? As far as I know, we need to install Windows XP into our Mac in order to use it. However, by doing so, it will damage our system in the long run, more or less. Anyway to solve it? I don't want to play at Cyber Cafe :-(

Hi,

Is there anyway for Mac user to play Helbreath? As far as I know, we need to install Windows XP into our Mac in order to use it. However, by doing so, it will damage our system in the long run, more or less. Anyway to solve it? I don't want to play at Cyber Cafe :-(

no idea about that, i think there is a way to be able to play helbreath on linux....but i don't know anything about helbreath being played on mac.

Edited by martingroso

Ive been told that you can run windows in mac just like any other program. I cant remember software name right now, but it doesnt damage your system.

I know theres a way, ive seen ss, it was a software similar to sandboxie.

Hi,

OK.

on Mac u install a program that runs a "Virtual machine" in which u install windows.

Your Mac OS doesnt get compromised cause u are running a windows inside a program.

And on this windows, u play HB.

Try something like "Wine" for linux or "Vmware" for Mac.

Cant help u more. i dont have a Mac, i hate them.

Ive been told that you can run windows in mac just like any other program. I cant remember software name right now, but it doesnt damage your system.

I know theres a way, ive seen ss, it was a software similar to sandboxie.

That's an emulator, which doesn't imply installing an operating system

either bootcamp for running winxp directly or use parallels in osx

bootcamp doesnt damage your mac rofl, where did you hear that from? its an official apple app.

I'm not sure, my Post-Production Editor told me that. I'm new on MAC!

Yea i've heard the same thing, which is why I use the CrossOver App to play Nemesis. Like a few others have already suggested it's a windows emulator that enables you to use a bunch of Windows-only games and software. The only problem I've found using it to play Nemesis is that my FPS is generally very low (in the 40-50s) and so it gets to be a pain to play and EK. But besides that it works perfectly, and it runs just like any other App.

Yea i've heard the same thing, which is why I use the CrossOver App to play Nemesis. Like a few others have already suggested it's a windows emulator that enables you to use a bunch of Windows-only games and software. The only problem I've found using it to play Nemesis is that my FPS is generally very low (in the 40-50s) and so it gets to be a pain to play and EK. But besides that it works perfectly, and it runs just like any other App.

Was this test under Nemesis Version 5.21 or previous?

Probably 5.21 doesnt have this problem.

Someone please Buy me a Mac, ill figure :D

Was this test under Nemesis Version 5.21 or previous?

Probably 5.21 doesnt have this problem.

Someone please Buy me a Mac, ill figure :D

You'll get your MAC once someone donate USD1000 :D

Demon, can give me some links to DL it? I'll ask my IT to crack it

Maybe usd1500 (6000 pesos argentinos) the suckiest one.

And macbook pro cost usd2000+ (8000 pesos argentinos)

Edited by vazkitoo

Maybe usd1500 (6000 pesos argentinos) the suckiest one.

And macbook pro cost usd2000+ (8000 pesos argentinos)

I spent almost 2400 on my macbook pro :unsure:

But yea you can find the app here http://www.codeweavers.com/products/cxmac/

And yea Farjat before the last update my FPS would get down to the 20s lol, it was pretty ridiculous. It takes me forevvvver to run anywhere <_<

Uhmm, I think you actually have to pay for it but you can use the 30 day free trial and if you like it just torrent it. CrossOver Mac

Dude, how can I torrent it/ crack it? Anyone?

You can use VIRTUALBOX(free) for create a virtual machine, or u can install Wine(free), this programs runs win aplications in others SO

I once used ubuntu and tried Wine, it sucks, because it emulates, which lowers the speed to 1/10 of the normal one...I had 40 FPS with the machine im using rite now and with windows I have 400+ FPS, As for MAC OS, I have NO idea....it resembles more to windows than Linux....but who knows...

Oh and I use virtual box, and recommend it, it's REALLY useful, you can dedicate some GBs of your hard disk and use it to play HB...