Sign in to follow this  
farjat

New Donation Item

i want to understand this. Correct me if im wrong, this means for that amount you unban any char that is banned with rare items/spells and any kind of game things?

i want to understand this. Correct me if im wrong, this means for that amount you unban any char that is banned with rare items/spells and any kind of game things?

correct. u recover the char AND everything that was there. (FH, items)

correct. u recover the char AND everything that was there. (FH, items)

but if was laming, removing the lammed EKs, scammer, removing scammed items etc.

basicly means i will deal it.

OFC i expect NOONE to pay it...Basicly was added for saying "unban yes ofc, just loook at donations site!"

now Static is trying to sell everything in his house

lol, and he didn't lam, he killed a noob like 5 times...man i'd never play hb again...LOL...z wand ms20 + ESW mage...LOL

lol, and he didn't lam, he killed a noob like 5 times...man i'd never play hb again...LOL...z wand ms20 + ESW mage...LOL

well , if ud pay more attension the case was based on killing same person in a short period of time 13-17times (dont remember)

5 times was his own words when he tryed to protect himself

and as i remeber at the end he agreed that he lamed because he wanted fh fast and there were no ppl on to kill.

his own fault

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: Muxa, static_maja

oooo HI :)) ppl were right u are here )))

Edited by Muxa

well , if ud pay more attension the case was based on killing same person in a short period of time 13-17times (dont remember)

5 times was his own words when he tryed to protect himself

and as i remeber at the end he agreed that he lamed because he wanted fh fast and there were no ppl on to kill.

his own fault

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: Muxa, static_maja

oooo HI :)) ppl were right u are here )))

I'm old Static.. new Static is DA- on forums LOL

Seriously, I would pay $10 USD to know WHO is willing to use 1000$ USD to unban their character.

well all depends on items banned i think. i think i know (not sure) ppl who were banned with gbh + ie neck + mass sets. or ESW (u should realize the value of that spell) + mp set with 84 hose/63 berk/84 leather + z wand + other sets.. (if i dont mistake again)

well if you or me or any1 dont have money or dont want to pay for a game that doesnt mean that rest players are the same . i heard ppl pay a lot for items , why not?!

Ill make a hint to some1 called static! Post new topic that u are selling ESW mage with mass items for 1500$ ))) maybe someday ull earn 500$ just for visiting forum rarelly ;)

Seriously, I would pay $10 USD to know WHO is willing to use 1000$ USD to unban their character.

well all depends on items banned i think. i think i know (not sure) ppl who were banned with gbh + ie neck + mass sets. or ESW (u should realize the value of that spell) + mp set with 84 hose/63 berk/84 leather + z wand + other sets.. (if i dont mistake again)

well if you or me or any1 dont have money or dont want to pay for a game that doesnt mean that rest players are the same . i heard ppl pay a lot for items , why not?!

Ill make a hint to some1 called static! Post new topic that u are selling ESW mage with mass items for 1500$ ))) maybe someday ull earn 500$ just for visiting forum rarelly ;)

true...the price of a mage with: Z wand, ESW and a good MP set...is really high :o