Sign in to follow this  
Anarchy

Problems With Networked Computer Lag

Hey. i need help with a network connection problem causing lag in helbreath, i have a housemate that browses the internet, and it lags me, but if he downloads torrents or streams video from youtube or other websites it doesn't lag me, only when a new browser window is opened it will lag and or d/c me. does anyone know why this might happen? im using a 24mbit/2mbit internet connection and i live in australia.

i do not get hardly any lag unless he is browsing websites. anyone that may know the cause of the problem i would gladly appreciate their advice, ty.

Hey. i need help with a network connection problem causing lag in helbreath, i have a housemate that browses the internet, and it lags me, but if he downloads torrents or streams video from youtube or other websites it doesn't lag me, only when a new browser window is opened it will lag and or d/c me. does anyone know why this might happen? im using a 24mbit/2mbit internet connection and i live in australia.

i do not get hardly any lag unless he is browsing websites. anyone that may know the cause of the problem i would gladly appreciate their advice, ty.

u'r not alone. just that it doesnt matter if any of my family connects the net along with me (im using a wireless router) .. im still having mass network traffic lag. i believe most of the asians are facing this.. usually during night time for us (GMT+8). so dear beltron..

We'll walk this road together, through the storm

Whatever weather, cold or warm

Just lettin you know that, you're not alone

Holla if you feel like you've been down the same road!

:D

Edited by cor3a