Sign in to follow this  
FullHouse

Next Patch 5.22 Features

My suggestion for next patch....

*Better drop rate because new players also needs good items to trade with old players without that HB is boring, we need an active market in game and in forum..

*Current HB Nemesis patch 5.21 is """Slightly Increased Drop Chances for: Damage Rings """ means TW only drop rows....LOL fix that pls...

*Fixed drop rate, as whitefang wrote """"small mobs (slime, giant ant, scorpion, ...) have a limit of dropping in %, which is 49% (a grade 7 stat)"""", Is fine but.... why big monsters (demons ettins, unicorns) drop rapiers or wood , targe shields? not fair.

*Fixed second drop parts for demons and unicorns (i never see parts in drops).

*Stated BBH.

*Demons and unicorns should drop flams+1 as original HB.

*Stated plate leggins as a drop (only in big monsters).

*Increase dmg in Black Shadow Sword... i think giant swoord and Bss has the same dmg...

*Better prices in quest ( Random items like zems xilemas, meriens, exp, gold, dm1,ms10).

*Tradeable Majestics.

*See party players in map and increase the number of members in party.

I hope see GM's comments :P

Edited by FullHouse

It's late and my brain isn't working well, but I will say this:

We will NOT be adding statted BBH's unless we lower the damage first. Their dmg is NOT the same as HB USA/HB Korea, it's much higher.

I also think we're already talking about adding different quest prizes, but maybe not...Like I said, I'm tired!

My suggestion for next patch....

*Better drop rate because new players also needs good items to trade with old players without that HB is boring, we need an active market in game and in forum..

*Current HB Nemesis patch 5.21 is """Slightly Increased Drop Chances for: Damage Rings """ means TW only drop rows....LOL fix that pls...

*Fixed drop rate, as whitefang wrote """"small mobs (slime, giant ant, scorpion, ...) have a limit of dropping in %, which is 49% (a grade 7 stat)"""", Is fine but.... why big monsters (demons ettins, unicorns) drop rapiers or wood , targe shields? not fair.

*Fixed second drop parts for demons and unicorns (i never see parts in drops).

*Stated BBH.

*Demons and unicorns should drop flams+1 as original HB.

*Stated plate leggins as a drop (only in big monsters).

*Increase dmg in Black Shadow Sword... i think giant swoord and Bss has the same dmg...

*Better prices in quest ( Random items like zems xilemas, meriens, exp, gold, dm1,ms10).

*Tradeable Majestics.

*See party players in map and increase the number of members in party.

I hope see GM's comments :P

Muahahaha! We had a TW hunt last night and we get 12 ROW drops! S3XY u miss the fun and i'll be uploading our hunt in our facebook tagging you soon!

Topic:

Release date for Fury Of Thor and Info?

Fix spell on Confuse Language, Mass Confusion?

We will NOT be adding statted BBH's unless we lower the damage first. Their dmg is NOT the same as HB USA/HB Korea, it's much higher.

I also think we're already talking about adding different quest prizes, but maybe not...Like I said, I'm tired!

Pretty sure damage on both of those servers is higher than nemesis actually, although I can't confirm for HB Korea as I haven't played there.

I agree in increase the drop rate I've been playing for a long time now and it's very hard to get good items, and I've got lot of sterks from ettins.

About stated bbh I don't know how much they can hurt, but I think is cool.

Trade majestics could be ok too.

Edited by Nexus2

Stated bbh its not a good idea ... first for manuers like me .. would be just a end for all enfforts till now...

Majestics would be nice if we can trade for EKS (cause fh with 500+ eks ... what to do now...)

the rest of it.. I can agree

Majestics being able to be traded isnt a good idea, this means it can be transfered, so people would train war and transfer majestics to mages, that are way harder to train

Majestics being able to be traded isnt a good idea, this means it can be transfered, so people would train war and transfer majestics to mages, that are way harder to train

The main thing is to make angel+20 faster, i dont know whats wrong with that

Stated bbh its not a good idea ... first for manuers like me .. would be just a end for all enfforts till now...

Majestics would be nice if we can trade for EKS (cause fh with 500+ eks ... what to do now...)

the rest of it.. I can agree

The main hability for manufacture 100% its not just make manu BBH 200%, is the capacity to make manu items+10 with high prob to succes but that ability doesnt exist in HB Nemesis....

Pretty sure damage on both of those servers is higher than nemesis actually, although I can't confirm for HB Korea as I haven't played there.

Yeah I agree as well. HbUSAs base Dmg AND bbh Dmg are much much higher. I asked around and they said it was because it was boring how hard it was to kill anyone anymore and with my bbh on that server like 3 months ago I could hit up to 70(average was like 40-50s) normal swing without zerk or crits at lvl 140 onto 180s :P

So no. Our Dmg is not higher but it should be. Ridiculous.

Edited by Bobcat

I think bbh should hit harder because dk15 got better zerk hits (no crits) than bbh.

You need +70 str than a dk15 so you get lot less vit and it doesn't rewards at all to do that sacrifice.