Sign in to follow this  
Malkay

More Admins

Hey,

I don't want to be rude or anything and i think nemesis staff does a great job.

But recruiting some admin(s) could be benefit for the server, NO?

I have been on for the last *spam* weeks and i only saw MJ ( for some talking and helping beginners, thx for that !!) and July ( Thx for tps :P ) online. I know hunter has some health problem ( i hope you'll get better!! ) and white (who is coding a lot ) haven't a lot of time. But i really think some active gm ( a new one?! ) could help a lot this server.

There are a lot of new players, with a lot questions who could be helped by an gm, But the problem is that gms arent on a lot. So the new players on this server leave "pretty" fast cuz there is no ( social ) action. So what can we do about that?

Sorry if my english suck, but I still luv you all!!! :P

Peace,

Malkay, hyentic

Edited by Malkay

Malkay,

First of all, other GM's might not be in game, but do are Active in the forums or other sections of helbreath nemesis.

e.g. JingGM maintains the forum while he's in university. I, myself, White[GM], also stick around forums while in college and develop new nemesis features and upcomming promised updates.

You should not judge from what you see in game, you should look beyond and know what each GM does, you'll find that we are an active staff, but perhaps slightly less in game.

I agree, due to hunter's health, we have a lack of Events, but even this is being resolved while you're not having knowledge of it.

Finally I'd like to end this reply by telling you that Administrators (admins) are chosen by the current administrators along the GM Staff members who have experience, earned their admin status and are READY to do this job.

A "new" admin will not come from the outside, it'll probably be an insider of the staff room, IF another admin will come, even that is something that's only known by the admins themselfs.

If a GM is promoted to be admin, mostly we try to expand the staff with a new GM to keep our GM positions populated, as GM's mainly maintain the game aswell as forums and handle tickets, while admins rather decide over new features, updates and manage the entire community.

Malkay,

First of all, other GM's might not be in game, but do are Active in the forums or other sections of helbreath nemesis.

e.g. JingGM maintains the forum while he's in university. I, myself, White[GM], also stick around forums while in college and develop new nemesis features and upcomming promised updates.

You should not judge from what you see in game, you should look beyond and know what each GM does, you'll find that we are an active staff, but perhaps slightly less in game.

I agree, due to hunter's health, we have a lack of Events, but even this is being resolved while you're not having knowledge of it.

Finally I'd like to end this reply by telling you that Administrators (admins) are chosen by the current administrators along the GM Staff members who have experience, earned their admin status and are READY to do this job.

A "new" admin will not come from the outside, it'll probably be an insider of the staff room, IF another admin will come, even that is something that's only known by the admins themselfs.

If a GM is promoted to be admin, mostly we try to expand the staff with a new GM to keep our GM positions populated, as GM's mainly maintain the game aswell as forums and handle tickets, while admins rather decide over new features, updates and manage the entire community.

Well i was a bit drunk when i wrote that. Dun worry im not judging you guys at all ( i never would), like i said before i think gms do a great job. But im playing this server for over 2 years and facts are facts. When do you see the most poeple online? For heldian and for events ( when there is a nice event, population increase by 25% in couple of minutes lol ). When hunter came back and organised a lot of events there was more ppl online during the day ( not only afking in wh but also playing! ), because they were waiting for events :P. At that time i also didn t see beginners saying this server is "Boring" and "dead" what they do know. What i mean is that you guys want to attract new players ( and i aswell i need/give some eks :P ) But for those new players staying here need to be some1 helping/encourage them. That's why i think some new gm could help a lot ( make more event, so ppl have something to look forward on). So they see that poeple are playing this server and not only afking in wh/shop. If you guys haven't the time for organising events (what i understand, takes a lot of time ) why not take a "new" gm who is only bussy with that? Who is "job" would only consist of making events/give some dynamic ( not only backstage ) to the server. I say it again, i luv this server and the gms! I just trying to help a bit

Bisous!

Malkay

I forgot to reply on this one. But a lot of players are not on the forum. How can they see that gm does a great job? I only make account on forum 1 year or more ( ? ) after i started playing here :P

Edited by Malkay

Nemesis Arg is 2 times worse, but they are really active in forum, and they have to reply tons of tickets everyday, which takes hours.

Its impossible to be active ingame, in forum and everything else, unless you have no life. They also have to work, study, go out, etc.

And newbies doesnt need GM support, you can help them :)

Nemesis Arg is 2 times worse, but they are really active in forum, and they have to reply tons of tickets everyday, which takes hours.

Its impossible to be active ingame, in forum and everything else, unless you have no life. They also have to work, study, go out, etc.

And newbies doesnt need GM support, you can help them :)

I try to help beginners a much as i can, but i think if new players see more events they will have one more reason to stay on the server. About the ticket/forum/ in game, I know it takes a lot of time. That's why i suggest an admin who only make events. Read more carefully :P

elguason is active alos, differnce is he doesnt spam chat

:P

Well we don t have same timezone for sure. But i never saw him organising an event :P ( in the last few months). Like i said before events attrack poeple and make the server more alive ( aren't we all looking for that ? :) )

Again i not judging anyone and i like the server a lot!!

Edited by Malkay

Well i was a bit drunk when i wrote that. Dun worry im not judging you guys at all ( i never would), like i said before i think gms do a great job. But im playing this server for over 2 years and facts are facts. When do you see the most poeple online? For heldian and for events ( when there is a nice event, population increase by 25% in couple of minutes lol ). When hunter came back and organised a lot of events there was more ppl online during the day ( not only afking in wh but also playing! ), because they were waiting for events :P. At that time i also didn t see beginners saying this server is "Boring" and "dead" what they do know. What i mean is that you guys want to attract new players ( and i aswell i need/give some eks :P ) But for those new players staying here need to be some1 helping/encourage them. That's why i think some new gm could help a lot ( make more event, so ppl have something to look forward on). So they see that poeple are playing this server and not only afking in wh/shop. If you guys haven't the time for organising events (what i understand, takes a lot of time ) why not take a "new" gm who is only bussy with that? Who is "job" would only consist of making events/give some dynamic ( not only backstage ) to the server. I say it again, i luv this server and the gms! I just trying to help a bit

Indeed

You want us to give a char gm lvl 5 to a stranger? Not even the GMs who we trust have a char like that because it can harm the server badly in different ways, even when they are not corrupt... by just having a bad day or not having ?criterion?

We respect Hunter as Event GM, support him and if we have to wait him (he is having a bad time, you know?) we will do it.

I know players cant understand that but he deserve our respect.

About GMs ingame, MJ and Juli cover that part and do it very well. I dont think we could need another GM for THAT... unless you expect a clown to entertain and play the game for you too...

Questions ingame can be aswered by the 2 GMs i said above or by tickets or by others players, you can help them too but most players probably would play a joke on them.

You want us to give a char gm lvl 5 to a stranger? Not even the GMs who we trust have a char like that because it can harm the server badly in different ways, even when they are not corrupt... by just having a bad day or not having ?criterion?

We respect Hunter as Event GM, support him and if we have to wait him (he is having a bad time, you know?) we will do it.

I know players cant understand that but he deserve our respect.

About GMs ingame, MJ and Juli cover that part and do it very well. I dont think we could need another GM for THAT... unless you expect a clown to entertain and play the game for you too...

Questions ingame can be aswered by the 2 GMs i said above or by tickets or by others players, you can help them too but most players probably would play a joke on them.

First of all i know about hunter and i hope of deepest of my hard he ll get better. Second point is that adding another event gm could be benefit for server and (maybe) also for hunter? Because like you said, he is the only one doing this job, that means a lot of pressure and stress on him ( organising/planning, announcing, ect ect... and not to forget the 1231321321 players who wisper him for dummies :P ). To much stress can't be good and by adding some1 we could take a bit of stress/pressure away (he maybe not feeling it like that tho).

Anyway, i never said you had to take the first clown you see on the corner of the street and make him lvl5 admin. I know what happened in the past and i know it's pretty hard to find the fitting person. But it's maybe worth thinking of it ?

"unless you expect a clown to entertain and play the game for you too..." I dunno why i deserve that i only give my meaning and try to do it on a friendly/objectif way ( if i sound arrogant, let me know it's not on purpose ).Btw I made this topic because i care of this server and last but not least, i don t see where i was irrespectfull..

Thx for reading and answering :)

Edited by Malkay

To be totally honest Hunter is the one that make events. He likes to make events and we like him making events.

If he cant, well there will be no events until he can!

We do not want other person making them!!

To be totally honest Hunter is the one that make events. He likes to make events and we like him making events.

If he cant, well there will be no events until he can!

We do not want other person making them!!

Fair enough :)

Still think some litlle events from time to time like hide and seek or pvp ( naked, with activation,no shields,... ) events for stones could be nice :P I really <3 those ^^ ( guess im just bitching now :) )

anyway i got my answers, you can close this topic if you guys want.

gn8,

Malkay/hyentic

I hope current players who are bored due to lack of events, etc, will wait for next or next few patches, where automated event system will be released. You should even suggest what kind of automated events there are. And also spread this msg to new players.

To those who really miss hunter doing events, i dont think the automated events are meant to replace him, its just to make his life easier when he is on/offline.

I hope current players who are bored due to lack of events, etc, will wait for next or next few patches, where automated event system will be released. You should even suggest what kind of automated events there are. And also spread this msg to new players.

To those who really miss hunter doing events, i dont think the automated events are meant to replace him, its just to make his life easier when he is on/offline.

Yes, we need ideas for some of these automated events!

Tbone is right though, they're not meant to replace Hunter, just give him an option to personally running events all the time when he's here. And for us to run, when he's not here!

Yes, we need ideas for some of these automated events!

Tbone is right though, they're not meant to replace Hunter, just give him an option to personally running events all the time when he's here. And for us to run, when he's not here!

This topic was never made for replace hunter!!!! That was not my point :) and i never mention it. My point was that some little events from time to time ( Mj organised back in the days some pvps for stones, and White some "look for the gm" also for stones for exemple ) could be benefit. Those events are really fun ( i think every1 like pvp event in arena for stones :P ) and aren't that stressfull. They also don t take a lot of time to organise. Really looking forward for the automated events system. Again thx for the work you guys doing.

1- I make 1 event a week for stones

2- Myth is hunter son, he got a full time job now, and he had to make a surgery, so its really hard for him to come around

You people should just log in more, go to the enemy town, start eking, and stop complaining about no events!

You people should just log in more, go to the enemy town, start eking, and stop complaining about no events!

pretty useless comment, because i do play a lot :P i just think events are naisss and attrack ppl.

@ Mj: guess the different time zone make me miss it :(

Edited by Malkay

pretty useless comment, because i do play a lot :P i just think events are naisss and attrack ppl.

@ Mj: guess the different time zone make me miss it :(

Time zone issues will be fixed ;)

With the automated event system, hunter will be able to set/create events in his time zone, but let them start a couple hours later (sort of schedule system !) ;)