Sign in to follow this  
Mito24

Events

What happened to all event?

No offence to you Hunter, I bet you are very busy lately.

Maybe its a good idea to have another Event GM, next to Hunter?

Just suggesting ;)

I miss Hunter events =(

Hunter creates very complex and massive events.

He's the BEST in doing so, I love his events, the complexity and size.

As you all know, Hunter's personal health isn't the best so he isn't always available to play or make events.

As we don't have another full time Event GM available alongside of Hunter, Nemesis made plans to make automated events.

This way hunter can setup/plan events in the future in just a couple minutes of time.

Requiring less time of Hunter to get events running will benefit his health, yet we keep the spirit in the events, it's still hunter creating them.

Fully automated PvP events alongside mapvirtualization are expected around Spring 2011.

Fully automated innovating events based on hunter's ideas alongside with player ideas and nemesis staff member ideas are expected near Fall 2011.

*Note: All dates mentioned are subject to change with or without announcing, They do not bind me or the nemesis staff to any obligations of releasing and using these projects. Projects are subject to change content, release date or even be removed with or without announcing.

I know, White. He is the best in that. And I know that he cant be active much because of his health atm.

But I was more suggesting to more small events, which can be easily organized and be held at random times and specified times, like:

- PVP in arena

- Summon event

- Exp event for 180-

- Some other small events, like players have to find certain parts.

Anyway, there are a lot of small events which 1 GM can organize.

But for big events, Hunter is teh pr0!

PS: maybe going a bit offtopic for topic starter :P

EDIT: We need smaller events for now, untill the automated events are implemented.

Edited by Nindax

Or you could take initiative and organize one of ur own in game.

Just call some guilds, have some fun pvp like 3 v 3, etc.

Winning team gets some stones, etc, just as a token of participation.

I would call for one, but i dont think any1 will respond to a nooblet organizing in game events. :blush:

thx, krede.

Prolly i will try to organize a guild vs guild event this weekend. Maybe i speak to GoDie to get his guild fight us in BI, then winning team gets a prize, which I will sponsor :ph34r:

we'll see how it goes.