Sign in to follow this  
MrBader

Getting To The Bottom Of It.

I am posting this here for a couple reasons one being maybe a warning to other players and the other being that I will hopefully reach the person I have been trying to deal with.

A few days ago I traded my Elv Mage BadingMage for The Ares Warr TheAssasin. When making the trade I asked that he send an email to xxxxxx so that we could have the emails exchanged. For fear of them trying to steal my items later. He said okay. Anyway it has been a few days now and he has not sent the email to farjat like agreed. I do not feel comfortable keeping my items on the char I just recieved without an email change so I have reset the password on my mages account until the true owner of the account of TheAssasin emails either me at tbinz@aol.com or xxxxx saying that it is okay to change email or saying that no one ever had the right to trade that account in which I will return the hero set that belongs to it.

The trade was a little fuzzy being that I dont speak spanish. If someone would translate for me that would be awesome.

I would like the real owner of TheAssasin to email me from the email assigned to that account at tbinz@aol.com so that we can get this straightened out.

Fijo este aqu? para una pareja razona el que que es tal vez una advertencia a otros jugadores y el otro ser que alcanzar? con esperanza a la persona con la que he estado tratando de tratar.

Hace unos d?as cambi? mi Elv Mage BadingMage para el Ares Warr TheAssasin. Haciendo el comercio pregunt? que ?l env?e un correo electr?nico a xxxxxxx de modo que pudi?ramos hacer cambiar los correos electr?nicos. Por miedo de ellos tratando de robar mis art?culos m?s tarde. ?l dijo bien. De todos modos esto ha sido unos d?as ahora y ?l no ha enviado el correo electr?nico a farjat como concordado. No siento el cuidado c?modo de mis art?culos en el trabajo por horas que s?lo recib? sin un cambio de correo electr?nico entonces he reinicializado la contrase?a en mi cuenta de mages hasta que el due?o verdadero de la cuenta de TheAssasin env?e por correo electr?nico m? en tbinz@aol.com o xxxxx que dice que debe cambiar bien el correo electr?nico o el refr?n que nadie alguna vez ten?a el derecho de cambiar aquella cuenta en la cual devolver? el juego de h?roe que le pertenece.

El comercio era un peque?o ser rizado que dont digo el espa?ol. Si alguien tradujera para m? que ser?a imponente.

Me gustar?a el verdadero due?o de TheAssasin enviarme por correo electr?nico del correo electr?nico adjudicado a aquella cuenta en tbinz@aol.com de modo que podamos arreglar este.

Edited by farjat

What about Rule #1 ?

IMPORTANT: Helbreath Nemesis DOES NOT support any type of trade with anything outside of the game itself, including cash or objects from other games and/or other servers of Helbreath. We know we cannot stop any of these transactions, but we want you to understand that you cannot recover any items lost during trades with external goods, EVEN IF YOU SAVED THE PROOF OF THE TRANSACTION (RECEIPTS OR OTHER FORMS). IN ALL CASES THESE TRANSACTIONS WILL BE UNDER YOUR EXCLUSIVE RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK. Helbreath Nemesis discourages these kinds of trades and recommends against the trade goods, including money or items from other games and/or Helbreath servers. We know we cannot prevent you from conducting any of such trades, but we want you to understand we also CANNOT RECOVER any losses endured during a trade with external trade goods. EVEN IF YOU HAVE PROOF IN THE FORM OF RECEIPTS OR PASSPORTS: these trades are at your own risk. We STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you to commit any of such trades!

I ONLY CHANGE EMAIL IF I GET AN EMAIL FROM ORIGINAL REGISTERED ADRESS. Just ask and i will send back the email change donation if u cant get him.

I am not trying to recover anything only deal with the real owner of the account so that I do not get screwed later on.

The fix is simple the owner of TheAssasin can email me saying it never should have been traded and he can reset password or the owner can email farjat to complete the trade. Farjat please confirm that I have sent the email to you stating that it is okay to change my accounts email as long as the owner of TheAssasin has done the same.

And about rule #1 I have seen GMs mention that for the mean time atleast it is okay to sell accounts for money I assumed that it was also okay to trade accounts.

Farjat please confirm that I have sent the email to you stating that it is okay to change my accounts email as long as the owner of TheAssasin has done the same.

i cant confirm it. :)

i dunno what email are u talking about!! Please dont think i know who is each account in the forum and in the game accounts!!!!

Need details to know it!

And about rule #1 I have seen GMs mention that for the mean time atleast it is okay to sell accounts for money I assumed that it was also okay to trade accounts.

u can do it. it doesnt say no.

In a big Summary, rule 1 means if theres trouble in a selling/trading we are not going to deal it. Which usually also means we are going just to ban the involved accounts! I only posted rule #1 because i have a 6th sence which can smell coming problems!

Farjat please confirm that I have sent the email to you stating that it is okay to change my accounts email as long as the owner of TheAssasin has done the same.

i cant confirm it. :)

i dunno what email are u talking about!! Please dont think i know who is each account in the forum and in the game accounts!!!!

Need details to know it!

u can do it. it doesnt say no.

In a big Summary, rule 1 means if theres trouble in a selling/trading we are not going to deal it. Which usually also means we are going just to ban the involved accounts! I only posted rule #1 because i have a 6th sence which can smell coming problems!

I sent email to your email account from email associated with BadingMage saying that TheAssasin's owner can change that email address like I am trying to do.

I sent email to your email account from email associated with BadingMage saying that TheAssasin's owner can change that email address like I am trying to do.

Create a ticket and list the accounts/e-mails related to both accounts.

Then list the new e-mail that you want for which account, and send an e-mail from each of those e-mails (the old e-mail and the new e-mail) to caluromero@hotmail.com to confirm the e-mail change.

Then have TheAssasin do the exact same thing, or just send an e-mail from his e-mail address thgat is connnected to TheAssasin.

When I get back from dinner, I'll pin a topic on how to do character trades in the Cash Marketplace...

Yeah I sent all the emails I needed to just waiting for homeboy to send an email to confirm.

agustinsit acc email was confirmed and changed today.

Is that yours or thats the other side?

lost already!