Sign in to follow this  
VR-six^

Criminal!

After 10-15 crims you become Perm Crim, and eachtime you crim after you are a prem crim you are awarded 1 "pk" like "ek's" and you can purchase Crim*spam* parts like crim legs, crim berk etc etc, but crim parts will be black. i like this idea because you can NEVER be safe, both towns will be attacking you and hunting you. Gives a reward to crimming :D

So you turn "town-less", and both sides can get EKs from you.

Lol sounds fun xd

And IF you want to change back, you have to get 10k CONTRI POINTS, meaning you did something good to the town and you are taken back as townmember

:D

So you turn "town-less", and both sides can get EKs from you.

Lol sounds fun xd

And IF you want to change back, you have to get 10k CONTRI POINTS, meaning you did something good to the town and you are taken back as townmember

:D

nice idea

I got some questions.

1. Would crims be friendly to each other?

2. Where would crims go on weekdays? A new town?

3. How would they work during sades and Heldenians?

4. Would ur rep still drop by 10 when killing an old townmate?

5. Would a crim elvine be able to join aresden instead of back to elvine with those 2000 contribution points?

Edited by Krede

crim set should just be double or triple that of hero sets.

I know i've suggested it before, but a family of weapons that are the opposite of righteous would fit this pretty well...

except that criming/getting low rep is way easier than getting high rep...

or if we get those weapons with bonus with negative rep, we should make that pk doesnt reduce rep by 10

I got some questions.

1. Would crims be friendly to each other?

2. Where would crims go on weekdays? A new town?

3. How would they work during sades and Heldenians?

4. Would ur rep still drop by 10 when killing an old townmate?

5. Would a crim elvine be able to join aresden instead of back to elvine with those 2000 contribution points?

1.Undecided, wasnt sure either to go with Criminals being enemies to everyone or just non-crim players. Would be cool to see them friendly to eachother though, would be a start to a 3rd town :)

2.They would stay in town or anywhere else :S just have to hide a lot because they are target to everyone. Would also be cool if we had a CRIMINALS ONLY building :D

3.The same way crims work durring sades and helds now.

4.Once you are a perm crim(10-15crims) your rep is pretty much shot there so yea you would still -10 rep.

5.Nope once you are in a town you stay there unless you make the donation for town change.

Edited by VR-six^

will not crimed people drop items if killed by a criminal? or will criminals not get dropz at all?

Crims will drop same as they do now. If they have zem they will drop zem. Undecided if PKs will drop but I don't think they should