Sign in to follow this  
Nexus2

Reuse Pl

Well I was reading another topic and when it appeared the word PL I thought why not to tell another use to PL?? In consequence of fast lvl off barracs till 140 PL is not used.

We could open this map for 180 players and add new pits or make a hunter map. I think you can tell your ideas here.

Edited by Nexus2

Well I was reading another topic and when it appeared the word PL I thought why not to tell another use to PL?? In consequence of fast lvl off barracs till 140 PL is not used.

We could open this map for 180 players and add new pits or make a hunter map. I think you can tell your ideas here.

+1

140 pvp is dead. Up the lvl limit to at least 170

I think it is great that PL is death, we dont need to split the server with the amount of players we have.

yep agree... either leave it the way it is or open it to 180s, making level cap 170 we will rarely see goldies running around other maps anymore and another topic will start asking to close pl.

I think it is great that PL is death, we dont need to split the server with the amount of players we have.

Or use it for a hunt map like dragonia

Or make a pit where there spawns 1 mob (like hc), so there is a possibility to hunt there with lvl 140s, where in other maps it isnt possible for lv 180 (HC only possible when apoc is open for example, in PL you can hunt 24/7 HC, but only with lvl 140s)

Or any other mob, 1 demon pit.

I dont know, im just suggesting things ^^