Sign in to follow this  
Ironfist

Map Suggestion And Balance For Dammage

Just wondered why there are so many big maps with an active player base of 30 players? I mean look at Toh, Middleland, Promisland, eternally big dungeon, Eternal fields, Dragonia, Ice Bound etc etc etc. 90% of it is not used so I just dont see the point in having them as things are now.

I do see advantages in removing or shortning some of them. Like more player vs player interaction (which the game is all about btw).

The other thing I wanted to touch is with so low player rate which makes it harder to find players and ek, why not make raid days all week?

I just dont understand why there are so many safespots, why the server is so "n00b" friendly. And this "n00b" friendlyness actully hurts more than it gains the server. It hurts the loyal players atleast.

I mean when I started to play everyone had to learn the hard way. That was to always be aware and accept that you might get eked and not be able to train all the time..

I remember when these maps were usefull cause there was a much much bigger playerbase. You could use these maps for strategic purpese, this is however not the case atm and it would be better if the maps were shorten.

The conclusion: It is boring enough that it takes ages to get good items. [/b]But the fact that it is impossble to ek warrior vs warrior for instance, I just dont get these newbie friendly features.

First noob dungeon, Then status to be a civilian, then raid days only on weekends, then Promiseland what is next? I hope someone get my point, feel free to discuss, best regards.

While HB is a pvp game, not everyone is here souly for the purpose of killing other people. If you want that kind of experince there are plenty of helbreath abortions of private servers out there where there isnt but a few maps. If you want to play a helbreath server that does its best to keep true to the game we all fell in love with while at the same time tring to stay current nemesis is where you belong. People on here complaining about how there arent enough people on or maps are to big will also be the first people comlaining about how they cant make a decent hunt or train without interference if the server ever did get big again with those small maps. Not to mention changing maps would be a huge deal I think without totally bastardizing the game. I frankly love this server right now, I can hunt when I want to hunt and always find an ek. If you want more people on here do your part and help recruit or vote for top 50 everyday.

While HB is a pvp game, not everyone is here souly for the purpose of killing other people. If you want that kind of experince there are plenty of helbreath abortions of private servers out there where there isnt but a few maps. If you want to play a helbreath server that does its best to keep true to the game we all fell in love with while at the same time tring to stay current nemesis is where you belong. People on here complaining about how there arent enough people on or maps are to big will also be the first people comlaining about how they cant make a decent hunt or train without interference if the server ever did get big again with those small maps. Not to mention changing maps would be a huge deal I think without totally bastardizing the game. I frankly love this server right now, I can hunt when I want to hunt and always find an ek. If you want more people on here do your part and help recruit or vote for top 50 everyday.

+1

Town map has been made smaller compared to the previous one. There are people hunting crayfish and mountain giant inside noob dungeon. I always see elv/ares in middleland, ice bound, in my timezone.

Different map served diff purposes. So I think it's cool.

But u r right, PL doesnt seem effective with population. I don know what will happen if PL is closed.

In nemesis we are trying to keep everything as close to the original as possible or in the same line of game-play as possible.

Therefore, we host all maps available in helbreath to offer a large different asortiment of maps to play and hunt at.

i like current maps, and dont want any edited maps in future, just because this server is too long online for make some edited maps and/or delete current maps. Much peoples (including me) got his stuff hardly and spent long time on it. Why newbies should get it faster than olders? :wacko:

Edited by Emke