Sign in to follow this  
IRONCLAD

Summon Spell Upgrade!

Which monsters would you want to see added, if we decide to add some?

Would we add items to be able to summon those monsters, or just need 100% Magic skill?

Would the new monsters be too powerful, or very good?

Which monsters would you want to see added, if we decide to add some?

Would we add items to be able to summon those monsters, or just need 100% Magic skill?

Would the new monsters be too powerful, or very good?

maybe with special items (very rare) u could summon too powerfull monsters (but also add some monsters and only need 100% skill to summon) :D

the special item would be a "Summoning Wand" or something like that...it could be ms10 and ms20 also...and a rare drop...what do u think? :D

Edited by martingroso

Adding Tenacles and Cannibal Plants won't harm I think.

Adding the 'summoning wand' is another thing. What mobs are we talking about here then?

Adding Tenacles and Cannibal Plants won't harm I think.

Adding the 'summoning wand' is another thing. What mobs are we talking about here then?

if the "summoning wand" is very rare, then u should be able to summon powerful monsters with it ;)

yea but summoning an HC/TW/WYV would be retarded

i think a powerfull monster could me something like a minotaur, ettin, frost, demons

and it shouldnt be an activation, should be a spell like ressu wand but without a limit, costing lets say 250 mp? and it should required 195 int so that only mages can use it

PD: also summoned mobs shouldnt drop

still i think this is kinda fruity :P, but i agree summoning is only usefull to box or tgt

make a ball system already !! if u have a green ball.. u can summon a demon.. then the GB gone.. something like that..

just an idea ^^

I would keep it small minded indeed and no Wyv, TW or HC's

Even a minotaur would make a huge difference, they have too many hp and can deal some nice dmg (even to wars).

About the ball system, there are already summoning potions.. Maybe they can get another color depending on what mob?

My suggestion:

Add on to crafting menu. Get all the body parts of a mob, craft it and 10% success u get a summoning wand for that mob in ur bag, which is deleted once u use it. Not too fruity, and less chance of ppl abusing, maybe.

My suggestion:

Add on to crafting menu. Get all the body parts of a mob, craft it and 10% success u get a summoning wand for that mob in ur bag, which is deleted once u use it. Not too fruity, and less chance of ppl abusing, maybe.

most strong mobs dont have alchemy parts, and ppl wouldnt waste time to summon a ww or smt like that

yea but summoning an HC/TW/WYV would be retarded

i think a powerfull monster could me something like a minotaur, ettin, frost, demons

and it shouldnt be an activation, should be a spell like ressu wand but without a limit, costing lets say 250 mp? and it should required 195 int so that only mages can use it

PD: also summoned mobs shouldnt drop

still i think this is kinda fruity :P, but i agree summoning is only usefull to box or tgt

ofc the MOST powerful monster u should be able to summon is a minotaur or ettin, as u said..