Sign in to follow this  
itachi

Why Lag?

Why massive lag now?

after update i never play without lag...

ping to www.helbreathnemesis.com "200 - 250 ms "

and all time the mensage " Wait the moment , network lag/trafic "

i use " Velox " and Mercy use " GVT " 2 provider and we got alot of lag.... why ?

Edited by itachi

Suddenly I lag to after update.. before update I never lagged.

me too i lag after update.... impossible to play... =/ "Brazil "

yes STAFF NEMESIS, server have much lag imposible for play

southamerican players.. -.-!

Well, you were playing perfectly good yesterday, I was fighting you 1v3 and you, not ur homies. You bumped me 4 times and managed to kill me.

This is just an example prooving all the whine here wrong. Server is perfectly good and ofc you lag a bit sometimes.

75% of the times I die in raid is cus of 3-10 sec lag spikes where I can't do anything at all. not cus of bumps. Just comming out of nowhere.

I can't do anything in abby at the final kill cus that many ppl make me DC every 10 seconds.

Just another example why you shouldn't be whining.

If you want the server to run better donate some money or get a better internet connection.

Why do i have long hair? Why?

Nemesis plz tell me!!!! WHY!!!! Why my hair is long!!! i dont want it!!!! GM GM GM GM GM!!! TELL ME!!!!!

yes STAFF NEMESIS, server have much lag imposible for play

southamerican players.. -.-!

Well, you were playing perfectly good yesterday, I was fighting you 1v3 and you, not ur homies. You bumped me 4 times and managed to kill me.

This is just an example prooving all the whine here wrong. Server is perfectly good and ofc you lag a bit sometimes.

75% of the times I die in raid is cus of 3-10 sec lag spikes where I can't do anything at all. not cus of bumps. Just comming out of nowhere.

I can't do anything in abby at the final kill cus that many ppl make me DC every 10 seconds.

Just another example why you shouldn't be whining.

If you want the server to run better donate some money or get a better internet connection.

At Abby, stand at the spot where you dont see abby at all. I do that also, if I see him, everything freeze and I d/c.

From the point you dont see him, you can still hit with ES.

Lol Nindax thx. I know the tricks though and I still DC there. I just don't wanna spend 50$ a month on a good internet connection when I can get a connection working OK for 10.

Nemesis plz tell me!!!! WHY!!!! Why my hair is long!!! i dont want it!!!! GM GM GM GM GM!!! TELL ME!!!!!

because u are half woman!

because u are half woman!

Its called Metrosexual, tyvm. ;)

farjat only you no have lag... here is hard to play ... after updaaate i never play without lag man... I played before without lag....

Well I waited a time to see if it was my problem, but I only have lag problems at Helbreath. Its impossible to play for me with that much lag, any idea of whats going on?