Sign in to follow this  
Nindax

Beginner Zone

It is working now.

Thanks.

EDIT: also didnt work on already existing character when it was down, farjat.

Edited by Nindax

It is working now.

Thanks.

EDIT: also didnt work on already existing character when it was down, farjat.

WTF!!!!!!!!!

Means its worst. because if works but only sometimes, is harder to find problem!!!

Hm weird. With new character it didnt work but is working now.

The other traveler was in town and i used recall scroll and i got disconnected but i didnt try again so maybe it worked but i just got a d/c. Ill try again when it occurs ok?

I also have the dc sometimes when i tele to ml so maybe it isnt as worse as you think;)

I have anothet problem.I can t make new account.On server site everything is ok,but when i trying to log-password is not correct.And don t have any msg on my e-mail :glare:

I logged into my account and created a new player. When i tried to get on that new player it told me I couldn't. So I logged out of the character select screen. Logged back into the account and I got in fine.

Might wanna fix this problem.

Hamurabi's method works 100% every time, can't log into a fresh made char until you log out and log back in.

Edited by Synz

Maybe its a conflict with the teleport function, if server cant detect your client while teleporting, your client connection will be deleted, hence the dc.

Are there any more issues related to character creation?

tbone, what you explain is true, but unrelated to this problem.

The problem occurs because we have unlocked 32 colors instead of 16 colors, this change/addition had some concequences on the database aswell as character info, packet sizes and other color related functions in the game.

I have resolved a character creation bug a couple weeks ago, if Farjat used the new World Server everything should be fine and characters can be created as before without any issues or troubles for players.