Sign in to follow this  
itachi

Server Down ?

" FARJAT " I do not know everybody, but I do not really like the new city ... like today was the first day we'll see how is the weekend, if not improve it would be better to return the old city? and continue with other modifications, I was also testing the tower shield, mages are getting more attacks with shields before this new upgrade

sorry for the bad english.. google tanslation ;P

Edited by itachi

disable downloading client from web for the moment, upload it toi megaupload... 1000 conections at the same time overloads server's bandwith, thats world wide known!

disable downloading client from web for the moment, upload it toi megaupload... 1000 conections at the same time overloads server's bandwith, thats world wide known!

posting ability disabled for 3 days. Stop confusing people.

I don't know why, me and my friend having the same ip (we are playing in the same cyber cafe) and I'm having massive lag while he is enjoying his sweet hunt. Character prob or? :(

I dont lag at all !!

Maybe you guys has virus or something heh :).

I have 2 computers standing and downloading, my father plays another internet game, and i play HB, none of us is lagging..

The new maps is awsome.. Nice with some new stuff to the server I LOVE IT !

And server is up ! Download the new patch from the main page: http://helbreathnemesis.com/downloads/inter/Helgame.exe

Edited by raMz

I don't know why, me and my friend having the same ip (we are playing in the same cyber cafe) and I'm having massive lag while he is enjoying his sweet hunt. Character prob or? :(

sounds like a problem from the computer..

some cyber cafe have more than one internet connection, maybe the computer you where using was having internet problems..

or maybe you had a program running that was slowing down your internet. (such as downloads/ares/limewire etc etc)