Sign in to follow this  
Elite-

Snowyjoe-new User

To everyone in the server, SnowyJoe now has a new user. Which is ME:P

I use Dragonoid/and now SnowyJoe

Just so all you guys know and dont talk mad shit to me like you would to old user:D

I suggest you to pay and make the email change to avoid problems in the future. Im not saying he will cause any problem to you, but just in case this is what we suggest to everyone who buy an account.

btw, for the email change we need an email from the original owner confirming the change.

hes a good friend of mine i dont think we will have any problems.

Well IF you do have problems, please don't come to us. :mellow:

(Rule #2!)

hes a good friend of mine i dont think we will have any problems.

Well IF you do have problems, please don't come to us. :mellow:

(Rule #2!)

2 GMs suggested this. Already 3 with me.

This is not a coincidence....

I suggest you to pay and make the email change to avoid problems in the future. Im not saying he will cause any problem to you, but just in case this is what we suggest to everyone who buy an account.

btw, for the email change we need an email from the original owner confirming the change.

If u guys do it for free ill send an email. But we wont pay for it lol we are really close friends. Wont be an issue.

P.S. I've given all my friends way more than i've ever recieved in this game. No reason to think I of all ppl will rip anyone off.

Edited by foefoe

id do it tony.. when he quit the first time he left me joe and promiselnd...i invested into the chars then he sold promiselnd with itemss i contributed...joe is bi-polar 1 day hes ur best friend , next day he dont know you

id do it tony.. when he quit the first time he left me joe and promiselnd...i invested into the chars then he sold promiselnd with itemss i contributed...joe is bi-polar 1 day hes ur best friend , next day he dont know you

LMAO

boy just needs a cigarette.

If u guys do it for free

Probably not...but I'll let farjat answer that. :D

It was a joke, i know it wont be done for free.

I always disagreed with this, it shouldn't be paid, it's not a benefit, it's just for ur acc's safety, i reckon u do this as a hindrance for account buyers, but what if my email gets hacked? would it be fair to pay for an email change if I have high chances of getting my chars hacked?

Edited by FedeD

Account selling is not supported, then why would we bother to do an extra work changing emails MANUALLY at a db for free? beside we need to coordinate, check our email box and see if it match with the account related & ticket, check accounts, etc.

If you want us to waste our time doing something like that then lets make it worthwhile!

it also stop account sellers a little bit... (btw, you can see it as a tax because someone is winning money there with the selling :P )

The real owner is who own the email, if you get your email hacked then your problems and/or claims are with hotmail, gmail, yahoo or what ever... not with nemesis.

lol the only thing u did was change snowy's stats to dex mage and left shield at 20%. Thx for all the contribution static. btw whos items u got on static?? ripped me and medic lol

P.S. squall if you guys dont wanna waste time, then why is there 3 diff gms posting in this section. In the time it took to tell elite not to trust me, u could have switched the email for free. Thats why i said that. Thx tho..... lol

Edited by foefoe

lol the only thing u did was change snowy's stats to dex mage and left shield at 20%. Thx for all the contribution static. btw whos items u got on static?? ripped me and medic lol

P.S. squall if you guys dont wanna waste time, then why is there 3 diff gms posting in this section. In the time it took to tell elite not to trust me, u could have switched the email for free. Thats why i said that. Thx tho..... lol

Writing a post takes 1 minute.

Changing an e-mail and doing all the checks does not.

Static returned all my items before I even asked him to.

Writing a post takes 1 minute.

Changing an e-mail and doing all the checks does not.

Beside we explain why so they dont need to ask in future cases, while doing an exception will mean doing it always

Closing this topic to avoid fights between players and because he already informed us (about the new owner)