Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Update Soon !

Farjat can post some list of new stuff and changes on new update?

Perdon con el fotochot soy un queso, ni me ofresco.

We'll send an e-mail and post in the forum/on the website what's in the new update.

e-mails will be sent to all the registered accouunts of hb nemesis? it would get the attention of lot of ppl :D

Planned Future Updates:

- Quest List-View (Estimate Release: 10 September 2010)

- Item Quests (Estimate Release: Fall 2010)

- Additional Quests (Estimate Release: Fall 2010)

- Monster Inventory (Estimate Release: Fall 2010)

- Guild System (Estimate Release: Fall 2010)

- New Status-Effects (Estimate Release: Christmas 2010)

- Fury of Thor spell (Estimate Release: Spring 2011)

- Virtualized Maps (Estimate Release: Spring 2011)

- Automated PvP-Events (Estimate Release: Summer 2011)

- Automated CTF-Events (Estimate Release: Summer 2011)

- Taming Skill (Estimate Release: Fall 2011)

I really like to see long-terms plans. They all promisse great innovations :).

I just wonder what a Virtualized Map means :mellow:

Planned Future Updates:

basicly to be used for pvp events. a feature that can make a private map where u can pvp and the pvp event itself will take u to this virtual maps. Or to make guildhalls for higher level guilds. This is for future. idea still in develop

Ok, the BIG update is ready to go.

We will update servers (INT & ARG) in the following 1~4 days probably (i will not mess if ppl doing apoca)

This update is BIG and have A LOT of little details.

We will probably have an update, and later an adjustment because theres so much details that i know will be needed.

If u try to connect and get a connection lost, check on the website if u are not needing new client version.

Just letting know in advance.

Thnx a lot to all HBNem Staff.

great job neme staff, i know you've all been working hard.

im sure it will work just fine :)

+1

thank you hbnemesis staff

Planned Future Updates:

basicly to be used for pvp events. a feature that can make a private map where u can pvp and the pvp event itself will take u to this virtual maps. Or to make guildhalls for higher level guilds. This is for future. idea still in develop

Yes, long term plans are here, We all make ideas and suggestions in staff, or ! even pick from suggestion forum ! and make long term plans.

We prefer to do all good and rather long term, then buggy, fast & rush on it.

The town changeover has been in discussion & development since june 2010, now it's september, we aprox worked 3 months at developing and testing these maps, including the addition of other updates/features we mentioned.

Guild System is one of the long term projects Nemesis is working on, it's close to release.

(Guild System has been in development & testing since January 2010 !)

Other future updates we mention can't be disclosed yet in very much details, we got drafts and basic ideas on how it should work, now it only needs to get coded :D

About the map Virtualization, Farjat is right, i'll reveal a couple more details on the technical espect of this "virtualization".

The idea is basically as Farjat tells, we virtualize maps such as guildhall/guildhouse and pvp event maps.

Let's take the example of a guildhouse, every guild wanne have/buy it's own guildhouse to chillout etc.

Think about what if we got e.g. 100 guilds, and all want a guildhouse, we'd require to add 100 times the guildhouse map to the server to be hosted so every guild could have it's own unique guildhouse.

The idea of virtualization is to just have 1 guildhouse added, and virtualize this.

Thisway there would only be 1 mapdata file to be distributed to the players (embedded inside client exe ofcrouse !) and yet we'd be able to have (in theory) unlimited "virtual" guildhouses.

Physically there'd be only 1 mapfile, in the server's memory, there is unlimited, but they open & close whenever accessed or left (to reduce memory usage ofcrouse - if a map is empty or not used, why keep it loaded anyway)

The ideas on virtual maps currently are for the Automated PvP events and GuildHouses (Guild Lvl 4 is required).

Once virtualized maps are available, we'll think of new ideas (I already got a couple, but needs more thinking & requires virtualized maps to be here already before i can try it on and suggest it to the staff ^_^).

Expect more PvE related features for virtual maps too, such as challanging dungeons or survival of the fittest maps in parties, short apo-like events, kill a bunch mobs to progress to next map (using a single party) and kill a "boss" mob at the end)

But yet, it's only Future, let's focus on current update first, and next Guild System !

Planned Future Updates:

Yes, long term plans are here, We all make ideas and suggestions in staff, or ! even pick from suggestion forum ! and make long term plans.

We prefer to do all good and rather long term, then buggy, fast & rush on it.

The town changeover has been in discussion & development since june 2010, now it's september, we aprox worked 3 months at developing and testing these maps, including the addition of other updates/features we mentioned.

Guild System is one of the long term projects Nemesis is working on, it's close to release.

(Guild System has been in development & testing since January 2010 !)

Other future updates we mention can't be disclosed yet in very much details, we got drafts and basic ideas on how it should work, now it only needs to get coded :D

About the map Virtualization, Farjat is right, i'll reveal a couple more details on the technical espect of this "virtualization".

The idea is basically as Farjat tells, we virtualize maps such as guildhall/guildhouse and pvp event maps.

Let's take the example of a guildhouse, every guild wanne have/buy it's own guildhouse to chillout etc.

Think about what if we got e.g. 100 guilds, and all want a guildhouse, we'd require to add 100 times the guildhouse map to the server to be hosted so every guild could have it's own unique guildhouse.

The idea of virtualization is to just have 1 guildhouse added, and virtualize this.

Thisway there would only be 1 mapdata file to be distributed to the players (embedded inside client exe ofcrouse !) and yet we'd be able to have (in theory) unlimited "virtual" guildhouses.

Physically there'd be only 1 mapfile, in the server's memory, there is unlimited, but they open & close whenever accessed or left (to reduce memory usage ofcrouse - if a map is empty or not used, why keep it loaded anyway)

The ideas on virtual maps currently are for the Automated PvP events and GuildHouses (Guild Lvl 4 is required).

Once virtualized maps are available, we'll think of new ideas (I already got a couple, but needs more thinking & requires virtualized maps to be here already before i can try it on and suggest it to the staff ^_^).

Expect more PvE related features for virtual maps too, such as challanging dungeons or survival of the fittest maps in parties, short apo-like events, kill a bunch mobs to progress to next map (using a single party) and kill a "boss" mob at the end)

But yet, it's only Future, let's focus on current update first, and next Guild System !

About last thing kill a bunch mobs to progress to next map, it sounds like Warcraft III map: MAZE or Corridors. Weill be nice to have this kind of mode to play and get reward for hard work to clear map and kill boss.

About GUILD LVL? How is that? There is some info where i can read about it?

Edited by RUTH

AWESOME!

Thank you nemesis staff, for the work and the time you all spend in this server :D

@White

WAaa. I didnt ever dare to think of those features in a game as HB. Would be very cool to have that!

i cant close my mouth anymore. i guess its jammed. GRRREAT !

u must play again now that pfs have been fixed with ati, and not to talk on forum how great was ur char :P

Edited by RUTH

i cant close my mouth anymore. i guess its jammed. GRRREAT !

u must play again now that pfs have been fixed with ati, and not to talk on forum how great was ur char :P

dimora is noob every1 knows that

dimo and junti back plx

:wub:

About GUILD LVL? How is that? There is some info where i can read about it?

Read this topic:

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27999

There are also other topics where I mention the Guild System or show detailed Screen Shots on the system.

It's nearly finished and ready for implementation.

The only part missing is the actual buying of upgrades !

hohoho i'll slice you dude ;p

+ gotta talk to juntti & others about this update

Juntti has been logging in! ;D

your turn!

I've been pushing the limits of my coding skills vs update time and I managed to finish QUEST LISTS for this update also !!

Expect QUEST LISTS available with the update (which comes in 0~3 hours max !)

You can now also take DK set in CITYHALL (by offering to the cityhall guy !) instead of using /dkset (command still works, but it's also available from the npc !)

website nemesis inter and Argentina have a sux banner now... make other plz ... old banner is more beautifull ...