Sign in to follow this  
Lythium

What Happened To Hawrang Guild And Hes Menbers :ss?

Dol+i is a male. Only MBC's wife and the other one forgot the name is female.

But I can help Dol+i answer the question. Most of them in "very long holiday" because of the EXTREME word harassed that is made on them.

And certainly there are also some word harassed to my guild.

But I've talked to him, and they will back soon (hopefully).

They felt insulted dude. Be understanding, they are "alone". No one can speak their language, and they can't speak english well, only some simple one "except the KKKKK / aaaa / zzzzz / yyyyyyy"

They don't wish the server drop them rares all times, or a GM on their side everytime. They only hope people don't MASS word harassed them. And in fact, Nemesis for them is one of the best server as it's not fruity and balanced.

Anyhow, if you see Dol+i / Pinklady, talk to them. I think they both are the only players can speak in better English (though Dol+i only can speak very simple one).

now everybody is saying "where is hwarang"...you were the idiots who harassed corean players...now u are who have to pay for it....i always look at red chat and it says "corean down hahaha" "corean noob activation fail" etc etc etc...u started it...now live with it...

Edited by martingroso

now everybody is saying "where is hwarang"...you were the idiots who harassed corean players...now u are who have to pay for it....i always look at red chat and it says "corean down hahaha" "corean noob activation fail" etc etc etc...u started it...now live with it...

This is very true. If you keep shit talking players constantly, ESPECIALLY the same players, they're not gonna stay around.

Not everyone has fun getting insulted every time they login to play a GAME.

Not everyone has fun getting insulted every time they login to play a GAME.

This is the truth, part of the reason people don't play here anymore are because of the poor attitudes of the players. When a new player asks for help, it's almost a 100% chance of some person giving them a sarcastic answer or a complete lie.

Congratulations, your trolling has lead to low players. It's just sad to see.

Unfortunately they are known idiot, and we have to live with it until they reach the stage of maturity and understand that these attitudes do not get to nowhere and only produce this kind of thing.

Hope the Korean?s players back again and bring more dynamism to the server.

Regards

"So we lost some ppl who sit in safe all day, who cares good riddens"

i prefeer to lose racist people then people who sit in safe all day

So hopefully we will lose yennifer+luffy soon. both of them are as racist as people come.

im not supporting ppl who insulted hwarang, but we cant say that they were "quite players" neither... i think i got nearly 1000 different insults in korean from some of them whisping me lol

i think the coren guild stop to play becouse M@gaHunTer(agus) pick the Woojing acc whit all items of the guild and dont like that. that its the true for me.

Koreans whisper back is totally trying to imitate what ares has done to them.

When ares chased them our to safe or wateva it is, ares will like "noob go back to safe go back to ur country go play ur maple go zzzz stop kkkkk don speak if u don know how stop playing at here get lost and yada yada yada"

So when they got to kill u, they will try to "speak" something that they know, which eventually something that we dont really quite understand what it's trying to show.

BUT! You can see that some new koreans are joining, and they will coming back. As i said, summer holiday :P

Some one made a good point, somewhere around this corner last year, it was the same amount of ppl, or even worst. So it's the best time to get the gear up or start building your team. :)

Cheers

A little bit of talk is fine, but we got ppl who are just obsurd with there racism. I think these are the main reasons for any group to leave the server. Such as this guy who is obsurdly racist vs korean/usa players. Check him out..

IPB Image