Sign in to follow this  
letrita

Berserk Wand Dmg

letrita, IF u got roam and zwand, and do a 4 hits blizz (assuming the dmg is added after, i dont know) ud do total of 5 more dmg, in 1 hit it would be smth like 1.2 dmg, so how 1.2 more or less dmg makes it stupid?

letrita, IF u got roam and zwand, and do a 4 hits blizz (assuming the dmg is added after, i dont know) ud do total of 5 more dmg, in 1 hit it would be smth like 1.2 dmg, so how 1.2 more or less dmg makes it stupid?

okay, i'm doing numbers again and it does looks like zwand is considerably better than dk+15 :P

okay, i'm doing numbers again and it does looks like zwand is considerably better than dk+15 :P

of course it is...

of course it is...

well its not that obvious.. its only 5 to 8 dmg points of difference... and knowing the history of special weapons is not that common that rares are better.

Official Records:

Berserk Wand Magical Damage Bonus of 30% (damage floored) is added BEFORE ring or neck calculations.

It depend on what kind of magic you use Z Wand.

yes...

if you use fire strike then dk 15 does more dmg

for high lvl spells , zwand is better