Sign in to follow this  
Svafnir

Im A Noob...so?

Well, its been almost 1 year and a half since i started playing this server (and hb practically) and nevertheless im still a noob! check this:

1) One of the most basic things: chugging. I never learned to chug on time. I hit repeatedly the home button or I chug mp pots instead of hp. Many times I also die

full pots! Ive probably wasted most of zem in server because of this!

2)I made the hardest class to use my main char from the start without having experience. Good starting :D

3) I always, ALWAYS lag at any fight. Im also expert on paralyzng townmates. If i get paralized I start thinking what to do. I change every set i have in bag until i stay with dk+tower. When this happens im always 1 hit from death. The times I survived a lize is because a friend helped me.

4) I can carry fbow at bag but i will NEVER use it!

5) I think im the only one who can die while using invi.

6) I takes me hours to change from sword to wand, or sets.

7) When trying to box a person with summons, these always start attacking or walking away before i can hold them. Box always fails!

8) On mass fights as soon as I get aimed, i die almost instantly.

9) I mess up chats symbols when fighting. !, ~, ^, screw them!

10) Many times when trying to raid a pit alone, the victim see my steps cause I enter running hahah

11) I Love WH and standing ther chatting with people or guild.

12) I love being idle or bothering outside warehouse. -1000 rep doesnt comes free!

13) I have way more fun killing mobs than pvping!

Despite all these things that turn me into a noob, I never ever lost trail that in this game, there are codes to respect. Just as life.

1) Never ever logged or pulled. I prefer to die the most stupid way than logging or pulling. Of course, i didnt stay to fight against 10 also. But I never tried to log out in middle of a fight. If i had to die there, i died.

2) Never ever insulted or shittalked while fighting. I find it one of the most pathetic actions. Im no one to tell noob to anyone. Im a silent player, I just play and have fun, im not better than noone. I have respect toward the people in front of me.

3) Never ever tried to use cheats or any program to create and advantage. Most probably if i ever get a cheat i wouldnt know how to use it, my PC would probably get infected with virus and it will be ruined after i can attempt to do it!haha

4) I always give items back. If its from an ek, to the one who eked. No matter what item, if it is a meat or a Xneck i'd give it back. Same when i find zems at gardens or at town.

5) Never ever tried to jump a drop at a pit from another player. Thats a horrible attitude.

6) I never ever killed someone that was really new to game. I prefer to talk to him and advise him, even if i have a 100% guaranteed EK in front of me.

7) I Always worried about new comers. Tried to make them feel home and not at a hostile environment. Many of those new comers joined my guild and they still play. I always tried to give the best to new players. Even though i cant offer that much, i was always willing to help.

With time I made Wonderful friends ingame and in life. With the time passing by and all the guilds i passed by (Other Level, Ideales) we made a solid group of people that have the objective to have FUN while playing. With these people we ended up making Hachis* that after 1 year is still active! Many people from my first guild still plays and we always aimed to be a honest, respectful guild. We never aimed to be the proest guild in the server, or the one with more fullheros or stars players. We wanted to keep the values of honesty, respect, firendship living. I dont know how far we succeded with this, I dont mind, we made and still make the try. We could have failed, but im sure, im 100% sure that no one can EVER tell that Hachis* is a Dirty, Disrespectful, Arrogant guild. I always wanted a guild where to make friends, where to meet people, from all around the world, and establish a connection despite the distance. I can now tell that this definetely succeeded and that I made a lot of bonds and friends thanks to this game and this guild. In the end, when this server shuts down, friendship is everything left by, right?

So...Tell me Noob, tell me Free EK, tell me whatever you want, Im the first one to know what i am!

I dont give a hell being the PRO one, i just want to have fun, and i can assure you i have a lot of fun playing the way a play...the way of a noob!!

Just felt like posting this ^^. Dont know what crossed my mind, but i felt like writting it :P Hope people can read and have some time laughing at it (at me :P).

Couldn't have said it better myself, Fede.

When I go back to college next week...I'm REALLY gonna miss you guys, hope you all know that. Hachis* has been a great guild...something that I always wanted for ';..;' Rawr, but with school, etc. I just didn't have the time to put into it.

Thanks to Mari, Fede, Juano, Ro, Matt, Tio, Nury, Jesi, Jona.......everyone else who I can't remember, you guys really made this summer a lot more fun that it would have been without you guys. :D

Te quiero tambien, fede! (No homo!)

Mas alla de que comparto muchas cosas de lo que decis, no puedo evitar pensar que estas yendo al psicologo y no nos dijiste nada..

Beyond that I share many things what you says, I cannot avoid think you going to the psychologist and you did not say anything to us..

De un noob a otro...

slds

Fede la tenes adentro al igual q Mariano =) y lo saben ambos =)

jaja mi pasada por tu guild duro poco, pero pasamos lindo ratos de HB...

no lei nada porq ta en ingles y 0 ganas de leer... Juano tmb la tiene adentro =)

espero no comer ban por esto, saludos a la guild, cuidense, y si se juntan no duden

de mandar PM... =) abrazo de oso y como dijo el GM :D No Homo

omg read that all .. well in most points u are not alone :)

i play since hbbeta and also doing many stupid things u listed above )) not always but that happends to every1 , belive me.

p.s. i have a friend who plays with me since beta and made 23 eks for years. he just never liked fighting. pro hunter , hours on pits but no eks ever :) enemy = run , recall w/e.

so many players = many attitudes to the gameplay

Fede ur such a fag....:P! At mid half i stoped reading and skipped for the end waiting for the text: thnx for all guys but im out! Lets hope ur not for a while:D

Muta ur missing me.. :ph34r: :wub: though im not on during ur day time that often ofcourse.

Fede ur such a fag....:P! At mid half i stoped reading and skipped for the end waiting for the text: thnx for all guys but im out! Lets hope ur not for a while:D

Muta ur missing me.. :ph34r: :wub: though im not on during ur day time that often ofcourse.

Yeah I missed a lot of people...it was late. :lol:

Amazing topic :)

Well said

+1

100% agree with him.

I always enjoyed the game this way. PvP bores me. I have no patience and tension is not what i look from a game. if i want to play tense, i play battlefield.

me da paja leer esto, pero quiero q sepas q te considero stupid beto :o

y cuantas pipas de la paz te fumaste para flashear esto... xD

Amon i've wasted so many activations on u. I dun know who it is calling u a noob. But they better open there eyes. Ur not a bad player at all, and 90% of the things u listed are all things i do and i've played for a decade.

WHY OH WHY DO WE CARRY FIRE BOW??????

Respect FtW :)

I never run fights unless i get disrespect :)

I NeveR runned safe while fighing unless some1 disrespect my rule

ICY LOOKING FOR GUILD

Amon i've wasted so many activations on u. I dun know who it is calling u a noob. But they better open there eyes. Ur not a bad player at all, and 90% of the things u listed are all things i do and i've played for a decade.

WHY OH WHY DO WE CARRY FIRE BOW??????

Haha nah, just made it for fun. Im not saying this to anyone, I just wanted to share my thoughts without pointing noone, just to have some laugh at reading or whatever :P

And the firebow thing, well I always carried it with my war when it had 25 mag. Of course, for breaking lize purpose (because it casted slow) but actually, never used it because i took so long to equip it, so it ended up being a waste the fbow at my bag! hahah

I remember one situation,when i hard hunting etts at river,killing about 700-800 per week and didn t get any drop.And one of those days when i hunting i very lagging and kill one of the etts,got lag and had dc,before ett body dissapear.And when i log back i saw that one player jumt to something red one place where i kill this ett.It was Svafnir.I just said:"Wait man!" And he ask me it was urs?I said-yes.And he gave me back efreet neck-my first drop from 3 weeks of hard hunt.

I can tell just one thing: don t matter are u pr0 player or not.Don t matter how many rares and sets u have.Just 1 thing is matter-are u a man or not.I respect Amon,really respect.

I really sorry for my english and hope that u will understand me correct <_<

i play hb from hbbeta also.. and die a lot more than you all :) Dont worry about it. All dies no matter the causes.

I really enjoy read what u wrote, it touch my heart! :) There not to much ppl who has a dignity to give back some drop or dont steal a drop.

I join Hachis guild couse allways hachis ppl helps even dont know me.

Gracias por este lindo texto en muchas cosas me senti identificado.

En fin creo que no hay muchas personas que tengan el mismo sentido del juego que vos.

RESPECT!

I remember one situation,when i hard hunting etts at river,killing about 700-800 per week and didn t get any drop.And one of those days when i hunting i very lagging and kill one of the etts,got lag and had dc,before ett body dissapear.And when i log back i saw that one player jumt to something red one place where i kill this ett.It was Svafnir.I just said:"Wait man!" And he ask me it was urs?I said-yes.And he gave me back efreet neck-my first drop from 3 weeks of hard hunt.

I can tell just one thing: don t matter are u pr0 player or not.Don t matter how many rares and sets u have.Just 1 thing is matter-are u a man or not.I respect Amon,really respect.

I really sorry for my english and hope that u will understand me correct <_<

Thats a rare thing to find right there. I gave Hestia a ms20 zw drop in nemesisI. I had to close my eyes and bite down on a belt just to pass it back. But i knew it was the right thing to do.

Svanfir ur *censored*in awesome :)

I did this thing once I gave back IE neck drop from an ek in hb nemesis.. we boxed wh and he went out I got ek and he was zemless.. really forgotten nickname

but anyhow BOX is no skills :) so I gave back and same as U foefoe.. I closed my eyes :D COULDNT BELIVE im actually doin it :)