Sign in to follow this  
IRONCLAD

Please Bring Back The Ettin Pit!

Not sure why the ettin pit by mlm was removed in the first place, but I do know that when it was there control of the pit was hotly constested for! I reckon what we need is something to breathe new life into the server as it appears to be in decline again, from my experience ettins rarely drop anything anyways :rolleyes:

I've seen a LOT of MGs/Ettins running around ML lately, it's not like they're too hard to find nowadays. :huh:

I've seen a LOT of MGs/Ettins running around ML lately, it's not like they're too hard to find nowadays. :huh:

A valid point, but not the main one. The aim is to make an Ettin pit a focal point that will attract item and ek hunters alike, the result could be more ppl online.

A valid point, but not the main one. The aim is to make an Ettin pit a focal point that will attract item and ek hunters alike, the result could be more ppl online.

This man has a great point. Its not about the ettins, its about a place that attracts action. Its very hard to find ppl traning at pits anymore so most ppl dont even bother trying to ek anymore (especially with the sissy elvs running to safe every 5 min *cough* Muta *cough*) Why not put a central place to hunt/ek at where ppl will actually show up. I think this would provoke more pvp action in the server and maybe liven it up a bit. Even if it were only 1 ettin that spawns on the far left island, would still give someone opportunity to find action.

ettin pits is for nuds

lets erase tws of wyvern pit

and replace wyvernr with a respwaning abby

nais ideaaaaaa, mass itenz for every1, just as ettin pitz

who cares about itens? Lots of ppl already have lots of rares. Its not about the mobs or the drops. Its an idea to help bring battle to the game. Another idea that comes to mind is maybe have the hc in ml spawn at regular rate. Not any elv guilds are strong enuff to support that kind of hunt tho lol

who cares about itens? Lots of ppl already have lots of rares. Its not about the mobs or the drops. Its an idea to help bring battle to the game. Another idea that comes to mind is maybe have the hc in ml spawn at regular rate. Not any elv guilds are strong enuff to support that kind of hunt tho lol

This guy is right, 8/10 ettins in MLM omfg :D

ettin pit should be in procella or something.. not in ml where u can farm itemss all the time.. to centralize players in one place.. there should be small shop in mlm.. sorry i made suggestion in ur thread :D but the shop would bring more players in 1 place so more big wars =)

to centralize players in one place.. there should be small shop in mlm.. sorry i made suggestion in ur thread :D but the shop would bring more players in 1 place so more big wars =)

Pls make a new thread about this suggestion :D

I'm very supportive to this one ;)

to centralize players in one place.. there should be small shop in mlm.. sorry i made suggestion in ur thread :D but the shop would bring more players in 1 place so more big wars =)

Pls make a new thread about this suggestion :D

I'm very supportive to this one ;)

Yeah never thought of something similar :D, nice one.

I can see next people will be asking for mountain giant pit, because ettin pit is hard or dangerous. Then we ask for liche pit. DUDE!

Tell me a bit about my future then ;)

i like the use of the far left island but i think it should be like 2 stalkers 2 ww's 2 mgs and 1 ettin that way ppl would have to lure out stuff first if they wanted to hunt something specific there

Actually we already have a plan for the far left island in ML, and I think you guys will like it. :D

Actually we already have a plan for the far left island in ML, and I think you guys will like it. :D

cool, cuz that left island is kinda abandoned there..

DUMMY's pit for left side?? :D

GoDie always at left ;)

Liar! There are few times I tgt you at ml and you were hiding at that island building a tent and starting a camp fire! :lol:

DUMMY's pit for left side?? :D

GoDie always at left ;)

Liar! There are few times I tgt you at ml and you were hiding at that island building a tent and starting a camp fire! :lol:

L

O

L