Sign in to follow this  
Solrav213

Well Hello There Nemesis

Hey guys. Been a while since i dropped by here and chatted. Most of you guys all know me, I was originally Solrav here or 213 as well. I was also the most recent owner on nazirI til i sold him for dirt cheap. Hows everything going here? I havent talked to alot of my real good friends here ive had for years so I had to drop in and give everybody a holla.

I hope everything is going well. Also hope that Hunter is doing good. Im not back to play really, i still have my original char here, but I dont have the time to really play. Alot has happened since I left. I thought stopping with games was gunna fix my marriage but my wife has left me, and taken my kids with her as well. Pretty much homeless, jobless, and lost everything I owned.

I just figured since Ive been kinda ghost for a bit I'd drop in and give nemesis a holla, hope you guys havent forgotten about me, cause I havent forgotten about alot of my realy friends here, as well, as my competition. LOL

Throw me a reply here, id love to talk at some of you cats when you have a chance.

Fred

aka Solrav, Jomad, 213, nazirI

yo dude. take care. I've also been away from hb for a year but now in the past 2 weeks I've logged in couple of times. Im not going to play as actively as before but it has been fun to log in at times. I guess you should try too :) hb is refreshing!

yo dude. take care. I've also been away from hb for a year but now in the past 2 weeks I've logged in couple of times. Im not going to play as actively as before but it has been fun to log in at times. I guess you should try too :) hb is refreshing!

Agree.. I also quit for almost 2 years and back again.

We be glad to have player like you at server :)

Well, i thought i had alot more people here that knew who i was. Im interested in coming back to Nemesis. But not real interested in playing, i dont have alot of time anymore, but i would be very interested in maybe helping run nemesis on maybe a helper status or something of that sort. Ive already threw the offer at hunter b4 i quit, the last time. Offer still stands, i would love to be part of the nemesis staff here.