Sign in to follow this  
SpeedWeed

Lag In A Week

HI helbreath Nemesis

im new to the server and i really love it and i have been playing 2-3 weeks but the server begin to LAG alot all the time and i know im not the only one with this problem and i have been looking on the website but cant find anything about the problem so i just want to tell you guys about the problem and i hope you will do somthing real soon i cant lvl my warrior i get dc all the time :blush:

THANKS Nemesis GM's

sorry about my bad english

where are you from? happens at every time of the day? lag rush or constant lag? tested any other web/server? as youtube/megaupload...

De donde eres? pasa a todas horas del d?a? es lag constante o de repente un lag fuerte? probaste con otras web/servidores? como youtube o megaupload

hi speed,

go Start on windows and "execute" type "cmd" and then type:

ping www.helbreathnemesis.com

Respuesta desde 69.93.64.178: bytes=32 tiempo=178ms TTL=114

Respuesta desde 69.93.64.178: bytes=32 tiempo=177ms TTL=114

Respuesta desde 69.93.64.178: bytes=32 tiempo=179ms TTL=114

Respuesta desde 69.93.64.178: bytes=32 tiempo=177ms TTL=114

How much MS do u have?

hi yes its happens all times at the day i have playede like 3 weeks and the 2 first was good no lag but then it begin to lag all the time.. im from Denmark but i can play other helbreath servers whitout any lag

I have lags usually on wednesdays and thursdays. Server restarts are held on fridays, so after that gets all clean and smooth for me. Probably too much drops and such are making server lag a bit. Would really want to see the 10min droptimer for the server, it might help with the lag.

Ping is usually bout 130 to 180 and im from estonia.

okay i think i will have to live with it then :) how do you check your ping ??

go to Start>>>Run>>>>type cmd>>>>in there tipe "ping www.helbreathnemesis.com"

I have lags usually on wednesdays and thursdays. Server restarts are held on fridays, so after that gets all clean and smooth for me. Probably too much drops and such are making server lag a bit. Would really want to see the 10min droptimer for the server, it might help with the lag.

Ping is usually bout 130 to 180 and im from estonia.

Agree,

If it really helps.

ty for the the good answers you come up with :) when i type "ping www.helbreathnemesis.com" what shall i look for ? the ms or ?? . and do i need to be online in the game how does it work ??

ty for the the good answers you come up with :) when i type "ping www.helbreathnemesis.com" what shall i look for ? the ms or ?? . and do i need to be online in the game how does it work ??

Yes, the ms.

You dont have to be ingame.

i face the same problem as u speedweed, i dont know y it so lag lately... yes i usually hav some lag but not always... lately i felt the lag has become more often and i'll get twice dc in just 5 min... when i want to log back it took me quite long (10- 20+ seconds) to get into the select char screen and then it took me another 10+ second to get into the game. At first, i thought i got dc from the internet when i got dc from hb but later i realise it's not... i still can surf the net as usually... so i think it mayb the server problem... i hope this can be fix as soon as possible and also hope u guys can understand what i'm saying here bcoz my english wasn't very good... :)

i face the same problem as u speedweed, i dont know y it so lag lately... yes i usually hav some lag but not always... lately i felt the lag has become more often and i'll get twice dc in just 5 min... when i want to log back it took me quite long (10- 20+ seconds) to get into the select char screen and then it took me another 10+ second to get into the game. At first, i thought i got dc from the internet when i got dc from hb but later i realise it's not... i still can surf the net as usually... so i think it mayb the server problem... i hope this can be fix as soon as possible and also hope u guys can understand what i'm saying here bcoz my english wasn't very good... :)

its time to call laghub aka s.t.a.r.hub up.

Same goes to me, and almost everyone from my guild, who are from Malaysia mainly, and japanese, and hong kong, and even Eos from Brazil facing the same thing. People stop connecting to game coz they got frustrated with the lag. And being trash talked by those players who doesnt understand us with the mass lag we having. Kinda pissed us all off.

Same goes to me, and almost everyone from my guild, who are from Malaysia mainly, and japanese, and hong kong, and even Eos from Brazil facing the same thing. People stop connecting to game coz they got frustrated with the lag. And being trash talked by those players who doesnt understand us with the mass lag we having. Kinda pissed us all off.

i have the massiv lag too i cant lvl cuz i get the dc in 20 sec when i start hitting a monster but when i pvp in city i only get a little lag but not dc i think its wired :wacko:

Hej SpeedWeed

hvor i danmark er du fra?

Jeg spiller her ogs?, og jeg lagger p? ingen m?de, hvilket CPU udstyr har du?, og hvilket grafikkort sidder der i din PC?

Whisper til mg i spillet hvis vi ses der inde raMz / Rufus

Hej SpeedWeed

hvor i danmark er du fra?

Jeg spiller her ogs?, og jeg lagger p? ingen m?de, hvilket CPU udstyr har du?, og hvilket grafikkort sidder der i din PC?

Whisper til mg i spillet hvis vi ses der inde raMz / Rufus

hi raMz

jeg bor p? sydsj?lland t?t p? n?stved jeg har spilled ca 3 uger og de f?rste 2 var der ingen problemer med men her den sidste uge har det lagget sindsygt. jamen min computer er noget v?rre lort lige nu for det min gamle computer jeg bruger fordi min nye er i g?et i stykker .. men jeg kan spille hb usa helt uden noget lag s? det underligt jeg lagger her ..

in english

hi raMz

im live on sydsj?lland near N?stved i have been playing almost 3 weeks but the 2 first weeks there was no lag at all but now its have been lagging for 1 week.. my computer is not so good because i use my old one right now because my new computer is broken .. but i have been playing hb usa on it and no lag at all so its wired i lag here :glare:

jeg har et Nvidia Geforce FX5600XT

men jeg tror m?ske jeg er blevet ramt af en virus der ?del?gger mit internet for har lige testet om jeg havde lag p? hb usa og jeg lagger os der inde ligsom jeg g?r her

in english

i have a Nvidia Geforce FX5600XT

but i maybe think i have been hit by a virus that destroy my internet connection because i just testet my lag on hb usa and i lag like i do on here

Du beh?ver ikke skrive det i engelsk ogs? :P.

Har du sl?et den der hedder Vsync af?

men jeg tror m?ske jeg er blevet ramt af en virus der ?del?gger mit internet for har lige testet om jeg havde lag p? hb usa og jeg lagger os der inde ligsom jeg g?r her

in english

but i maybe think i have been hit by a virus that destroy my internet connection because i just testet my lag on hb usa and i lag like i do on here

Du beh?ver ikke skrive det i engelsk ogs? :P.

Har du sl?et den der hedder Vsync af?

in english

hi raMz

grunden til jeg skriver det i engelsk os er fordi jeg selv har spurgt andre om de ikke kan snakke engelsk s? andre os kan forst? det :D hvad er det der "Vsync" ?