Sign in to follow this  
foefoe

Abby Drops#2

So make them a bit better? I'm not just complaining White, I'm trying to bring up issues that would help keep interest in the server. We got 50 ppl online and 40 ppl in abby map hunting. kinda hard to fg that gold and keep everyone interested in hunting apoc again.

reason why people quit is cus this server has to many supersets+items.. people dont want that crap and go to like.. hb Poland. So just keep raiding that abby and get more rare's its not making anyone want to come back.

I dont have any superset thats why im hunting abby, to get a chance to get a good rare I can use/trade and be at the lvl of some overpowered players. Thats how HB had always been... wait few month in poland, same gonna happen. There is always ppl that plays 24/7.

PS: +1 with topic, please at least one rare per Abby!, we hunt all monday and all tuesday to kill a Mob that drops the same than a Wyvern that take us 1 min to down?...

Edited by cilin

I dont have any superset thats why im hunting abby, to get a chance to get a good rare I can use/trade and be at the lvl of some overpowered players. Thats how HB had always been... wait few month in poland, same gonna happen. There is always ppl that plays 24/7.

PS: +1 with topic, please at least one rare per Abby!, we hunt all monday and all tuesday to kill a Mob that drops the same than a Wyvern that take us 1 min to down?...

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So make them a bit better? I'm not just complaining White, I'm trying to bring up issues that would help keep interest in the server. We got 50 ppl online and 40 ppl in abby map hunting. kinda hard to fg that gold and keep everyone interested in hunting apoc again.

+1

once again, abaddon drops have been increased already before.

this is REALITITY:

Abaddon drops BEFORE & AFTER increase:

Devastator: 1% drop chance BEFORE, 14,29% drop chance NOW

Cancellation Manual: 1% drop chance BEFORE, 12,5% drop chance NOW.

ESW Manual: 1% drop chance BEFORE, 12,5% drop chance NOW.

Cancellation Manual: 1% drop chance BEFORE, 12,5% drop chance NOW.

Do I need to mention more increases?

Appart from increases we added over 15 NEW items to the abaddon's drop list !

We have increased the rates, you just had bad lucky, give it a try next time !

-CLOSED-