Sign in to follow this  
JingGM

Kill A Gm Event! August 21st!

Probably our most popular event is coming back for round 3!!!!

Always wanted to kill a GM? Well, now is your chance!!!

The GM staff will be raiding your town this Saturday, after the Crusade.

We will be on characters called GeeMe 1-10

You will not know which GM is on which Thief account.

We have normal, unedited HP and carry NO hp pots!!!

We do have full hero, dk15 and dk set, zerk wands, Medusa necks, Medusa Swords, Xelima Rapiers, Ice Elemental Swords, - all bound.

These items cannot be dropped!

This is how it works....

When the thieves raid Elvine....Aresden assists us. When we raid Aresden, Elvine assists us.

When we die we drop items. We will NOT be carrying Zems!!!

We will drop items varying from: MP and HP items, exp 20% wands, flams, GS, statted GiS, hammers,
meriens, xelima stones, Angels +1, capes, and other cool stuff!

The person who picks up the drop, owns it. Period. We will not get into resolving disputes about our drops.

We will raid both towns for an equal amount of time. All are welcome to participate.

Sorry, but we have a full staff and don't need anyone to be a thief with us.

Just remember...when we raid your town....you kill us.

When we raid opposite town, you are on our team and support us in killing the enemy.

Questions? post them here

Please translate post...

Thank you,

Jing[GM]

Evento maten al GM (en espa?ol)
Probablemente nuestro evento mas popular esta de vuelta por el round 3!!!!!
Siempre quisiste matar un GM? bien, esta es tu opurtunidad!!!
El grupo de GMs atacara tu ciudad este sabado despues de la Crusada.
Sera con nuestros personajes llamados GeeMe 1-10
Ustedes no sabran cual Gm esta en esta cuenta robada.
Sera normal, sin editar hp y no portara pociones de vida!!!!
Tendran set de heroe completo, dk15 y dk srt, zerk wand, collar medusa(para el que no sabe no puede ser paralizado), Medusa Sword, Rapiers de Xelima, Sword of Ice Elementals, todos estos items no podran ser dropeados!
Asi es como esto funciona:
Cuandos estos maleantes acechen elvine, los aresden nos asistiran. Cuando acechen aresden los elvines nos apoyaran.
Cuando mueran dopearemos items, no portaremos zems.
Los drops iran desde: mp y hp items,exp 20% wands,flams, Gis. Gs, hammers, merien y xelimas stones, angels+1 y otras buenas cosas.

La persona quien tome los drops se lo queda. advertencia. Nosotros NO nos involucraremos en resolver disputas acerca de los drops.
Acecharemos ambas ciudades con la misma cantidad de tiempo. Todos estan invitados a participar.
Lo siento,nuestro equipo esta completo asi que no necesitamos que nos asistan con los delincuentes.
Solo recuerden cuando acechemos sus ciudades....nos matan.
Cuando acechemos la ciudad contraria nos asisten, se unen a nuestro equipo para poder matar al enemigo.

Preguntas?? posteenlas aqui
Por favor traduscan este post
Jing[GM]

what if GMs are raiding aresden city (elvs should assist them) and elv picks drop, only ares combatants will be able to pick drops WHILE gms are raiding aresden? or anyone?

yes, we can actually betray the GM and kill the GM when we are supposed to be defending him, LOL LOL LOL!.

I am on leave on the next day! Yeah!

But you won't get anything from the drop if you crim on him, and we'll ban you for helping enemy town. :P

i think he means if he jumps drop. like when guildie dies and u grab his zem for him =/

yeah i meant that, and the other guys stop acting like dumbasses, missunderstanding what i meant....

No, I'm actually addressing the question to make it clear. You know people might say "Ops I accidentally killed the GM and get the drop"

So it's answered, we'll get ban :ph34r:

and i could argue its unfair cause americans got no ping and i got 200? still u can jump drops, i used to jump drops being 42 fps, just need to kno timing

isn't that unfair about the drops,i mean there gonna be like 100+ or more player chasin GMs and players who has low fps wont get anything.

Even players with low ping (like me) still bump, especially with that many people.

You don't know WHEN we're gonna die, either.

And then the low ping/high FPS players might accidentally run off the drop instead of grabbing it.

The low ping people could be so busy trying to grab the drops, they might die, too!

The list goes on and on. :P

Thanks to players. The Staff had A LOT of fun today.

Drops was stones, pots, some stated BHs and Baxes, a few minor manuals and 1 sleep each side.

Btw the sleeps SHOULD NOT change TOWN.

If i see them change town, i will just delete them without advice.