Sign in to follow this  
foefoe

Recall Suggestion Revived!

Staff always says make sure make suggestions of stuff that needs to be changed. So i'm gonna cram it down ppls eyes. Lets change recall to 10 w/o taking dmg, or at least 5 seconds... SOMETHING :D . Ppl recalling on the spot everytime an enemy gets in the screen is lame (hawrang) lol. population is too low and eks are too hard to get, to have cowards recalling every the second u find them. The new update sounds like it will be good and is coming soon i guess. So why not add 1 more great thing to it. LETS SEE SOME SUPPORT FOR THIS IDEA.

MASS POST!!!

Agreed, this has been discussed many times and I think many ppl agree with it.

Hope that something changes at least..

Agreed

Agree, we can atleast try it for a certain time and see how the change infects gameplay!

And that's a good option to check if it will work :).

like in hb poland.. u couldnt recall if u have tanken dmg in last 10 secs.. dun matter if its psn or w/e...

dmg = 10 secs to recall

completely agree

post +10

i don't understand why you people whine so much about this.

if you ain't good enough to kill your enemy before he recalls, you ain't good at all..

also, i'm not talking about everyone here, but you guys when ever you get into a fight you should fight it to the very end. either you die or not. in that way you will set the example and others won't recall so often.

if you ain't good enough to kill your enemy before he recalls, you ain't good at all..

This is the most bogus statement ever. Cast spell -> click on character, a 2 second process that takes you back home safe and sound. You must suck if you can't interrupt his cast! AND GOD FORBID IF YOU CAN'T KEEP INTERRUPTING HIS CASTS OVER AND OVER WHILE HE CASTS A SPELL THAT COSTS ALMOST NO MANA! SUXER!

That's like saying you suck at call of duty because the guy you were playing got up from his chair and turned his playstation off.

Why do you think recall scrolls, logging out, and now crusade teleport takes time to do if you take damage? Because its stupid otherwise.

IPB Image

(+1)

Edited by Synz

Support for this idea is pretty heavy. I dont know why its not added into the game tomorrow. go go go nemesis staff. Do what we all are begging for PLEASE!!