Sign in to follow this  
Laura

180.. And What Next?

I'm not lvl 180 yet, but I was just wondering, what to do when I get there?

I'm planning to set my stats to:

STR: 40

DEX: 50

INT: 200

MAG: 200

VIT: 107

CHR: 10

or

INT: 195

VIT: 112

is there any difference? I mean if INT is 200 or 195.

The real question is: What am I supposed to do when I reach max lvl?

I've heard/read about guilds, events, wars, hunting, raiding and stuff, but I have no idea what those things exactly mean.

I'm probably the only person who asks something like this, but I'm very interested in this game and I would be very grateful if someone would explain me those things :blush: .

I'm not lvl 180 yet, but I was just wondering, what to do when I get there?

I'm planning to set my stats to:

INT: 200

VIT: 107

or

INT: 195

VIT: 112

is there any difference? I mean if INT is 200 or 195.

The real question is: What am I supposed to do when I reach max lvl?

I've heard/read about guilds, events, wars, hunting, raiding and stuff, but I have no idea what those things exactly mean.

I'm probably the only person who asks something like this, but I'm very interested in this game and I would be very grateful if someone would explain me those things :blush: .

(1) the main diff between 195 and 200 int is that u can cast MIM (Mass Illusion Movement) with 200int but not 195. also, some special spells (drops from mobs) not available from the wiz tower require 200int to learn.

(2) after lvl 180, u can upgrade yur dk wand with majs points. every lvl u make after u'r 180 = 1 maj point. max upgrade for dk wand is dk+15 (the glowing dragon wand u might have see people holding on to). it gives additional mana cost as well as additional hitting prob/dmg.

(3) maj points also allow u to get angels. mag/dex/str/int angels to boost your stats. u can upgrade your angels with majs points u've earnt. max is to +10 atm. for eg, if u have 200mag , a mag+10 will make u 210 mag. some people drop their initial mag to 190 , and use a +10 mag angel to make it 200. the additional 10 stat points will go to the vit because as u can see there isnt a vit angel around. (:

(4) hunts. there are plenty of hunts. wyvern, tigerworms, hellclaaws, abby. u get items for hunts. these hunts usually require a couple of people to go along. get stuffs like zemstones, xelima stones and merien stones to upgrade weapon/neck and to prevent u from dropping items when u die. craft a ms18 neck for a mage using mstones and probably try to get a Ring of Grand Mage (ROGM) out of drag hunts.

(5) raids. raiding is part of many people's itenary after getting max lvl. u raid for eks. 700 eks = full hero set. i think its 650eks for a mage hero set if im not wrong. a hero set gives u additional dmg and an unknown amount of additional hitting prob. bonus damage to kill mobs as well as your enemies.

Besides all these, its basically getting majs points while hunting for armours , or take part in the many events the staffs of helbreath nemesis often creates. events are fun and if u are lucky, u might just get instant rich if u win some big prize out there. I hope whatever ive tried to explain above helps. Good luck and have fun! :D

Edited by cor3a

Since you're going 50 dex, I'd reccomend having someone teach you how to shieldcast. The basic concept is equipping your shield as soon as you're done casting a spell, which helps a lot if you train your shield% up to 100%.

Mage Hero set is 550 EKs, 700 for Warrior Hero Set.

The Warrior Hero set is generally considered to be better than Mage hero set, because it has more defense than the Mage Hero set, but is harder to get, because of the amount of EKs, and because it's easier to kill people with a mage than a warrior.

Mage Hero set adds +50 Hitting Probability, Warrior adds +100 HItting probability. (Which helps make spells/physical attacks hit more often and higher damage)

http://portal.helbreathnemesis.com/index.p...tion=heroarmors

Also a question - are you Aresden or Elvine? If you're Elvine, I and some of my guildmates would be more than happy to teach you some of the basics of the game.

Even ff you're Aresden, I'm sure there's people there who would help you as well.

MIM is useful, but some people just stop fighting when they get mimmed, and recall.

200 mag is nice for dmg and regens, but your vit is lower because of it, perhaps not important for some, but i'd suggest you drop to 180 mag, your really not going to miss alot of ek's because of 20 mag, and you'll probably stay alive when you need it.

So just to cap, if you got 195 int 180 mag you can still have 132 vit which will reduces the dmg you take, as well as increase your hp regens and give you more hp. Better all round in my opinion.

Now to your actual question, what to do after 180? first priority is to get some majestic points to upgrade your dk wand to atleast dk6, for mana saving and more dmg. Getting levels after max level gives you majestic points.

Dont forget to go to city hall and type /dkset to receive your armor and wand, make sure you have enough space and weight in your bag, as you can only type it once and after that you cant receive it again.

Trade/beg for some MP armour. Dont forget to get multiple opinions on what your items are worth before you trade them, especially ask people from different guilds, even different town, to make sure you're getting a fair deal.

Ask for some training. Best thing i can recommend is duel your guild mates in BI, 1 on 1 and also in teams. This way you can train your pvp skills without giving away eks or dropping items. Most people have better things to do, but just keep hassling them, in the long run not being a noob when you raid will make everyone alot happier.

Hunting is mostly done in guild only, so either suggest your guild go hunt or watch for others asking.

Hope it helps bro.

Edited by Juno_NH

And above all, be very patient and resistance to the amount of insults thing you can come to expect from people who think that being good or better than the others have the right to insult people for making mistakes in the game As if they had never committed.

Edited by Mariano78

I do not share the opinion of the 180 mag, for me the best option is 200 mag, you will have more MP, more damage and more regeneration too. In the Wyv hunt 200 mag is a relief and 180 is a pain.

200 mag + dk+15 + rogm + fh = Total Ownage.

(1) the main diff between 195 and 200 int is that u can cast MIM (Mass Illusion Movement) with 200int but not 195. also, some special spells (drops from mobs) not available from the wiz tower require 200int to learn.

(3) maj points also allow u to get angels. mag/dex/str/int angels to boost your stats. u can upgrade your angels with majs points u've earnt. max is to +10 atm. for eg, if u have 200mag , a mag+10 will make u 210 mag. some people drop their initial mag to 190 , and use a +10 mag angel to make it 200. the additional 10 stat points will go to the vit because as u can see there isnt a vit angel around. (:

So I can drop my INT at 195 and use +5 INT angel? If there is an INT angel?

And thank you, I'm alot smarter now :P

Mage Hero set is 550 EKs, 700 for Warrior Hero Set.

The Warrior Hero set is generally considered to be better than Mage hero set, because it has more defense than the Mage Hero set, but is harder to get, because of the amount of EKs, and because it's easier to kill people with a mage than a warrior.

Mage Hero set adds +50 Hitting Probability, Warrior adds +100 HItting probability. (Which helps make spells/physical attacks hit more often and higher damage)

http://portal.helbreathnemesis.com/index.p...tion=heroarmors

Also a question - are you Aresden or Elvine? If you're Elvine, I and some of my guildmates would be more than happy to teach you some of the basics of the game.

Even ff you're Aresden, I'm sure there's people there who would help you as well.

But if I am mage, I can't collect 700 ek's and have warrior hero set, right?

I'm from Aresden, but thanks for offering help, I hope I can find it somewhere else.

MIM is useful, but some people just stop fighting when they get mimmed, and recall.

200 mag is nice for dmg and regens, but your vit is lower because of it, perhaps not important for some, but i'd suggest you drop to 180 mag, your really not going to miss alot of ek's because of 20 mag, and you'll probably stay alive when you need it.

I already have 200 mag, so I can't change it anymore.

Thanks for helping.

And above all, be very patient and resistance to the amount of insults thing you can come to expect from people who think that being good or better than the others have the right to insult people for making mistakes in the game As if they had never committed.

Yes, I bellive that. And thats not only inside the game, but also in everyday life. I'll be patient.

Edited by Laura

1)Yes there is an intelligence angel so you could upgrade an INT angel to +5 and get MIM. But, keep in mind, if you remove the angel you will lose the spell and need to buy it again once the angel is equipped.

2) Yes you can get 700eks and get the warrior hero armor. However if you do not have the strength needed to wear it then it is not much use.

3)Once you reach 180 you have the ability to change your stats. You can use 1 majestic to change a level worth of stats (3 points). So if you wanted to lower your magic to 180 you would need 7 majestics. Or if you got the warrior hero set you could increase your strength and become a battlemage.

1)Yes there is an intelligence angel so you could upgrade an INT angel to +5 and get MIM. But, keep in mind, if you remove the angel you will lose the spell and need to buy it again once the angel is equipped.

no i dont think you will lose the spell upon removing the angel. the spell will stay but u'll be unable to cast it unless with angel equipped

no i dont think you will lose the spell upon removing the angel. the spell will stay but u'll be unable to cast it unless with angel equipped

Yes, I think I remember us adding an update about that.

As for taking Warrior Hero set, I know some mages who have earned 700 EKs, then used Majestic points to change their stats to a warrior. It takes a long time to get that many majestics, but it's been done before.