Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Kill The Gm Event

.....coming soon

Our favorite event...your favorite event...it's time to get back at the GM staff of Nemesis.

We will all be in characters in game ready to take you ALL on! We will have edited HP, some rares (not edits) and

all spells...we WILL work together to defend our staff!!!

Stay tuned to this thread for more info...for new players, this event OWNS!

We raid one town, while working with the enemy town, then switch.

When we die, we have lots and lots of rares in our bags and we do NOT carry zems! So, whatever drops...

is yours to keep. Whoever picks it up, keeps it.

can it be "who ever gets the ek, gets the item" ?

That's the usual unwritten "rule" of EKs, but no, not this time.

Now that your mentioning this, ive found that when an enemy is boxed and somebody kills it i see that for some reason he/she(the eker) is allowed to run and pick drop first while the rest stay like stunned. Idk if this happens to you but always happens to me :).

And back on topic, i love this kind of events cuz last time i got strong 42% sp49 long boots

' date='Aug 1 2010, 08:39 PM' post='330316']

.....coming soon

Our favorite event...your favorite event...it's time to get back at the GM staff of Nemesis.

We will all be in characters in game ready to take you ALL on! We will have edited HP, some rares (not edits) and

all spells...we WILL work together to defend our staff!!!

Stay tuned to this thread for more info...for new players, this event OWNS!

We raid one town, while working with the enemy town, then switch.

When we die, we have lots and lots of rares in our bags and we do NOT carry zems! So, whatever drops...

is yours to keep. Whoever picks it up, keeps it.

Spanish translation!

.....dentro de poco

Nuestro evento favorito...su evento favorito...es tiempo de devolversela al staff de GM de nemesis!

Nostoros vamos a estar en personajes listos para pelear contra USTEDES! vamos a tener el HP editado, y algunos items rares (no editados) y todos los hechizos...todos VAMOS a trabajar juntos para defender nuestro staff!!

Esten atentos a este thread para mas info... para los nuevos jugadores, este evento OWNEA!

Vamos a raidear una ciudad, mientras trabajamos juntos con la ciudad enemiga, y despues cambiamos.

Cuando muramos, tenemos muchos, muchos items rares en nuestra bag y NO tenemos zems! asi que, cualquier cosa que caiga...

es de ustedes para quedarselo. El que lo levanta, se lo queda.

Edited by letrita

Now that your mentioning this, ive found that when an enemy is boxed and somebody kills it i see that for some reason he/she(the eker) is allowed to run and pick drop first while the rest stay like stunned. Idk if this happens to you but always happens to me :).

And back on topic, i love this kind of events cuz last time i got strong 42% sp49 long boots

maybe a zem , yes. kill a Gm and guaranteed item drop, no. everyone will fight for it. low ping users gona win. im gona go against all odds with my 250ping. muahahaha

maybe a zem , yes. kill a Gm and guaranteed item drop, no. everyone will fight for it. low ping users gona win. im gona go against all odds with my 250ping. muahahaha

posession for the win =D

possession wont work

first, you cant posses when someone is on the drop

trust ppl...people will jump on it SO fast you wont get a chance

1 rule will be, no items are allowed to be picked up by a civilian or traveler.

If they do, we will simply log the acct, take the item back and put it in a GMs bag.

Thank you for translation

the unwritten rules of EKing do not apply in this event

its guerilla warfare boys and girls lol

maggie will be on to "help" you guys...she wants to use her edits on me :o

' date='Aug 2 2010, 10:32 PM' post='330386']

possession wont work

maggie will be on to "help" you guys...she wants to use her edits on me :o

she made it into the hockey team or something right? xelima hockey stick +1 plx :P

yes we have a tentative date and time but i am waiting for a few GMs to reply to the post confirming the time and date for them.

' date='Aug 4 2010, 03:29 PM' post='330713']

yes we have a tentative date and time but i am waiting for a few GMs to reply to the post confirming the time and date for them.

i hope after 16hs server time :)

after held... those from asian wont be able to join then... geez

yea you are able...set your alarm and get up...its not like you CANT participate. The Koreans do...they either stay up or set their alarms.

We need to host this event in particular, when we can get the MOST Gms on to participate. And that happens to be sundays after Held

SAMPLE of items that will be used this year

MA 18 hose

MR 49 plate

MP 49 berk

MP 84 shield

HP 49 chain

MP 35 leather

HP 35 hose

SP 21 BOOTS

Sharp rep 5 BH

Ancient hp 35 GiS

PZN 75 hp 35 Flammo