Sign in to follow this  
odarox

Where The Food Game Of Xelimas, Merienand Zems Abb Hunt Fnda?

Also yesterday I was one of many that will help clean up the maps and the map also abby and muchs wvy fire wvy downs and muchs drops zem, xelima, merians droped!! and all drops Tony and others members of FNDA get for affeter hunt make a food game and make food game on 2 rares drops and affeter??? all recall and will not talk any more of food game of xelima merian and zems.

I wanted an answer about that...

About the Merien plate, the real owner is send a ticket...

Tanks and sorry my english is bad

Edited by odarox

Also yesterday I was one of many that will help clean up the maps and the map also abby and muchs wvy fire wvy downs and muchs drops zem, xelima, merians droped!! and all drops Tony and others members of FNDA get for affeter hunt make a food game and make food game on 2 rares drops and affeter??? all recall and will not talk any more of food game of xelima merian and zems.

I wanted an answer about that...

About the Merien plate, the real owner is send a ticket...

Tanks and sorry my english is bad

Basically he wants to know what will happen with those items dropped by wyvs etc. He's waiting for the food game.

Basically he want to know what is going on with those items dropped by wyvs etc. He's waiting for the food game.

What happened??? was that it was not done!!! only this

Probably Tony got angry because Djhones made a human mistake at first food game?

and maybe also maybe that's why he has done food game in shopp on Tony

last time some1 didnt foodgame at abby hunt was banned

my guess is he getting pwned soon :D

You guys are ridiculous.. NO ONE came to me (Tony) and asked about the x and m's

I still have them, whoever is complaining get everyone together who is desperate for them and come to me. ill FG them. Talk to the one who has the drops first before you start complaining about my guild.

i ask im global chat much times and nobody said anything...

then went to shooping and saw that some members of FNDA not talk to me if anything were just showing the new item..

and now and resolve this situation?

tanks for reply Tony

I think u wrong ... ppl came to help your guys to clean abby .. so its fair to be a food game after the hunt ..

Its shame recall and wait for ppl came to you ask about food game ... that means .. for me ... that u runway and is specting that those ppl juss forget about what happens...

You guys are ridiculous.. NO ONE came to me (Tony) and asked about the x and m's

I still have them, whoever is complaining get everyone together who is desperate for them and come to me. ill FG them. Talk to the one who has the drops first before you start complaining about my guild.

I have like 4 stones from the hunt too. Anyways. I saw some Poops take stones too.

The reason i didn't FG em right away, is that when we finished it was 8am and i had been cleaning from the very beginning at inf B. 15 hours straight. I needed some rest.

Anyways, i won't be ingame for a couple of days but some ppl have access to my chars.

I'm quite sure i got 1x 2m and 1z from the hunt.

Cheers Medic-, Therapist, Irvin. :)

Edited by Krede

i've got craploads of zems in my wh, joe has access. i didnt go to the hunt but if you need some extra stones to make sure everyone gets "their share" feel free to dump mine in.

i dont want anyone getting upset or feeling unfairly treated.

Probably Tony got angry because Djhones made a human mistake at first food game?

Djhones gave the plate to him. FNDA peeps said we shud refood the last 4 since we skipped Morpheus. After refooding last 4, Tony lost and claims that he got robbed. When people were saying refood last 4, nobody showed disagreement. after losing it, then comes all the " i got robbed '

lol he is talking EXACTLY what happened.

after the ds got fooded, there was at least 4 people at general chat screamming FNDA JACKER, FNDA BLAH BLAH BLAH, FNDA ...

after i made the misteake, i asked what should i do, SnowyJoe said: food the last 4 again, i myself would food beetween morphues and tony, but i wasnt leading the hunt so i done what he said

btw, i seen lots of people asking about the stones after we got recalled, but i didnt see u interested on fging it, just crying and asking me to food us 2, wich i only did because it was my mistake at the food game, but morpheus would have won, not you

i completely agree with you.. it should of been me and THE THREE should of food to see who foods with me.. i agree with you.. and i recalled i forgot stones were in my bag. human mistake right? no one came to town asking where they were they just come to forum complaining. If someone wants to give themselves up, ill give the stones to them and they can evenly distribute what we have. Anyone? post here and ill give you the stones, get everyone off my back

i was on Rawkstar. i was one of the last 4 being fooded. man, people were saying food the last 4 again after missing out on Morpheus.. after MJ won the re-food , there goes the " ABBY OWES ME A M PLATE " . if thats the case whats the purpose for re-fooding the last 4 again? must as well just kick Morpheus out of the fg

i completely agree with you.. it should of been me and THE THREE should of food to see who foods with me.. i agree with you.. and i recalled i forgot stones were in my bag. human mistake right? no one came to town asking where they were they just come to forum complaining. If someone wants to give themselves up, ill give the stones to them and they can evenly distribute what we have. Anyone? post here and ill give you the stones, get everyone off my back

its about the m plate.. not about the stones for me. man, i dont wanna make things look/sound personal. but it was pretty obvious that u lost the re-food of the last 4 and then u demanded u got robbed of merien plate.

Don t use the argument nobody complained about refooding last 4. A lot of ppl were complaining about it. But you guys just didnt listen and did it fast so you could take part again on the FG ( and make a chance again to win M plate ).

We were call jackers cuz of the stones we forgot the fg and not what happen with m Plate (make that clear plz).

Edited by Malkay

Don t use the argument nobody complained about refooding last 4. A lot of ppl were complaining about it. But you guys just didnt listen and did it fast so you could take part again on the FG ( and make a chance again to win M plate ).

We were call jackers cuz of the stones we forgot the fg and not what happen with m Plate (make that clear plz).

let me make my issue clear then. whatever ive posted above, is basically on the mplate. not the stones.

2: if any GM is willing to check logs, I am very very very sure, there's some FNDA mage that said refood last 4.. and then MJ asked " so we refood last 4 ? " , the FNDA mage said yes. so after the re-food , which MJ won, drago claimed he got robbed. so what about MJ? didnt he get robbed as well? Drago forgot to fg the stones.. human error.. MJ missed out Morpheus in the fg.. human error too.

nobody complained because they were out of the fg alr !! i made my stand because i was among the last 4 to be fooded. its a pretty obvious thing. check logs to prove pls? i will make an apology if im wrong.

ps: i am not flaming nor looking for trouble. i just dont think the plate should be given to drago this way. im cool with FNDA man.. im not here trying to rip u off yur place. at least u can explain to me why MJ won the refood and he's no entitled to the plate?

well, as a fact MJ would have gotten a bread in the last round so why would he even get the 2nd chance?

I'm not saying he shouldn't, i'm saying ppl were acting on instincts and the plate has been fooded out that way.

Imo Drago deserves that plate. After all he won 2 FGs for it.

well, as a fact MJ would have gotten a bread in the last round so why would he even get the 2nd chance?

I'm not saying he shouldn't, i'm saying ppl were acting on instincts and the plate has been fooded out that way.

Imo Drago deserves that plate. After all he won 2 FGs for it.

Doc. MJ got the bread in the 1st round.. which Morpheus was skipped. Drago won the 1st food round, but he lost the 2nd. MJ won the 2nd food round.

I mean, people can say, its bad luck that Morpheus missed the fg because he wasnt fooded.. but Im sure if Drago was the one who was missed, the same would have happened.

Krede, i clearly said, hey i missed morpheus, "what to do?"

joe said: re food the ones on morpheus round, that was me, morpheus tony and rawkstar, he did say that, and as far as i knoe hes also fnda leader, so i guess he can talk for the guild.

Also, there was people saying hurry, because forced recall would happen soon.

pd: if i hadnt missed morpheus tony wouldnt have won

I agree, but didn't you foodgame it between you and Drago after that?

That's what i mean by acting on instincts.

Why would that FG have to be redone?

becaue all the FNDA guild was crying about how they got jacked, and scammed and blah blah blah, and than changed idea and said the best thing to do was fging it again, it was 3 am and i had a test 8 am, so i just said, whatever

also, making clear, i was on the player Djhones, some people confusing my gm roll with player, being on Djhones or wtahever char, im just another player