1. 1. pick the time and day you want item event to be held

• Sunday after Heldenian
    • Saturday 2pm
    • Friday 8pm
    • Wed or Thurs 9am
    • Wed or Thurs 8pm
    • Friday 3pm
    • Saturday 7pm

Because so many players want to participate in HAMMER TIME, I am putting it to a vote.

Whichever gets the most votes, will be the day and time of event

friday 8pm IS BEST, because almost everybody can play in that time...in my point of view more ppl will be able to assist to the event.

today 8pm IS BEST, because almost everybody can play in that time...in my point of view more ppl will be able to assist to the event.

Ah! Keep keep it the original time! So many events come thursday-sunday, so all of us who have to work weekends (any other waiters around?), we constantly get *censored*ed.

actually, many of my events are during the week and NOT the weekend.

But I will have a WAITER Event soon, during the week

all times are server time

can i take my vote back and vote again? i thought with friday u meant today haahah

Edited by FedeD

if its wednesday or thursday, i would like it to be thursday.

PD: if wednesday/thursday win, is there gonna be another poll to chose

between both days?

Sunday after held is very active time!!

Yeah, if ur looking for the most ppl it can only be after held :P

I agree with these 2 guys.

well, this sunday (tomorrow) is the final match of the world cup, holland vs spain, and im pretty sure not only most of us players, but the gms also, wants to see the match... cmon, its the final ??

the held might not be delayed, but the event can, so in case theres a tie in the match (with extra time, or even penalties), i suggest the event to be 1 hour (a little more, a little less) after the end of held, not right after, so we can watch the game, play a little held between the 2 halves, and after the game play the event =D

well, this sunday (tomorrow) is the final match of the world cup, holland vs spain, and im pretty sure not only most of us players, but the gms also, wants to see the match... cmon, its the final ??

the held might not be delayed, but the event can, so in case theres a tie in the match (with extra time, or even penalties), i suggest the event to be 1 hour (a little more, a little less) after the end of held, not right after, so we can watch the game, play a little held between the 2 halves, and after the game play the event =D

Sunday after held means 1 week after WC final match.

oh, well that changes everything xD if its like you said theres no problem then =p i only said that because i thought the hammer event was the item event for july 11-17, but again, if its like u said, i think its ok ;)

ok

Hammer time will be on Sunday after the Heldenian

I will offer the NEXT weeks item event on Wed at 9am for the early morning players