Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Explain Your Character's Name

kokkeli is cocain... :D lol yes it is but its also scrambled eggs in finnish :DD i have no idea why its my char name, maybe i was drunk..

Kat= reason? i really dont know, maybe cuz is easy. (11 years using this nick in all hb servers, I met Jimmy (Tsolis)

correction: its Jimis and i never used "Kat" as a nickname....

DaVinci^^, idk i like that one

Nicks i ve used be4:

Tsolis2, well 1st char i ever made in HB was named Tsolis but when i realised stats are messed up i made Tsolis2 :)

real meaning of word Tsoli is "old towel" ancient id say, Tsolis is used on ppl to say they are uselles or something...

idk if u got the point, hard to explain even in greek :)

Thanatos, means Death in greek

Athanatos, the A in front is good for hunting u will always get a drop, means Imortal in greek

Venom, sounds nice :D

Krede - That's what my friends call me IRL

Medic- Well, Sam gave me that char cus he wanted me to play ares ;D

No idea bout the name but it seems to be very known in HB USA :P

Irvin - I used to be IrvIn3, a lvl 79 PL raider on HB mog.

Almost hero cape beating lvl 100+ mages lal.

Eks for me, no EKs for them ;D So funny!

Kratocracy - Well, my bro came up with the guildname Keystone Kratocracy,

so i named the GuildMaster Kratocracy.

Kratocracy pretty much means The stronger will dictate with power! Kinda like a Dictatorship.

Therapist - Sam's old char. He picket the name cus it kinda has 2 meanings.

Therapist and The Rapist. Nais :P Was a cool Bmage name imo.

My original name was "camilo_1 (my name LOL, the pro goldie 91str 30 charism ) ... my sister created a character named angeldluz , (angel of light) <<<whiteangel

-Camilo_1, comes to life ("Camilo" nem arg)

google traslator wtf

Ruutu = when I first tried Helbreath like 7(?) years ago I saw a friend playing some freaking stupid looking game where some sort of warriors run around in their underwear... Asked him to let me try it and just threw the first thing that crossed my mind as the character name and it was RUUTU (with caps)... Later on I just typed it normally.

ruutu means screen in finnish and well is it really that hard to figure out where it popped into my mind sitting at the computer? As an ice-hockey fan I didnt mind the fact that a couple of awesome finnish ice-hockey players are named Ruutu (Jarkko and Tuomo).

Edited by Ruutu / Risti

Hunter is my daughter's cat

and Justice is a name I have used for a lot of yrs... Justice= interested in fairness, defender of what is right, will bring Justice to people who cheat, steal, etc

Yennifer ---> the real user char is a girl , name Yennifer :P

JaCKeLyN ---> a name I loved chocolate

PoliCia ---> because they really police work

pititoQUE ---> el nombre de un personaje de la tele argentina que duro muy poco pero me hacia reir mucho

BacaPoop ---> Baca ( so I say to my friends, cow would actually by animal VACA = COW but i like BACA

because they told me my aunts "vaquita" littlecow, because he was chubby and took a lot of milk when I was

a baby, but now I'm pretty thin xD

and Poop...because we choose to create a character that ends in poop ajja

thanx

Google traductor FTW!!

Google traductor FTW!!

Edited by baquitah

Gimlin... no clue

FriEca = Free Ek in spanish, but that char is too legendarie

Gimlin: cause you are a nerdy fat kid or you are short with huge eyes and ears..

I love the lord of the rings too

Gimlin... no clue

FriEca = Free Ek in spanish, but that char is too legendarie

Gimlin: cause you are a nerdy fat kid or you are short with huge eyes and ears..

I love the lord of the rings too

Shala is my neme arg main char.. and its named like that because of a character from PS2 video game, Metal Gear

Shala is short for Shalashaska A.K.A Revolver Ocelot =o

BigBoss is my second char and its called like that also because of MG.

in others servers i used the name " 32fps" because when i first started playing, i did had 32 fps max (with edited packs and even that one that removes the floor and places a green and black grid :S ) then i changed my computer and got like 320 fps, but still had the same nick.. so yeah, i might just abused nieve people too :P

lol i tought it meant

WHAT A FREE EK

xD

Does 'Moha' = Medal of Honour Allied Assult?!

Well, I chose the name Valkyrie for my character cus I'm a big fan of Norse mythology (and Viking movies). A Valkyrie can be defined as any of the maidens of Odin who choose the heroes to be slain in battle and conduct them to Valhalla.

Btw, if ur into Viking movies, Outlander rocks!

Edited by IRONCLAD

I heard this serv and planned some char name at school so i read finnish englis translatebook ^^ and found MilkCow so fun at fin ;P

Well it's no secret that I'm completely terrible with names(such as my hbusa names which I feel don't even need to be mentioned :ph34r: ) so when I was making my names the first thing that came to mind was my guildmaster from USA, Bobcat of silent~rage! And i took it haha I didn't think I'd really get back into helbreath so I didn't think it through at the time :P

As for my Mage.. I like crystal Meth :lol:

Kat= reason? i really dont know, maybe cuz is easy. (11 years using this nick in all hb servers, I met Jimmy (Tsolis)

correction: its Jimis and i never used "Kat" as a nickname....

DaVinci^^, idk i like that one

Nicks i ve used be4:

Tsolis2, well 1st char i ever made in HB was named Tsolis but when i realised stats are messed up i made Tsolis2 :)

real meaning of word Tsoli is "old towel" ancient id say, Tsolis is used on ppl to say they are uselles or something...

idk if u got the point, hard to explain even in greek :)

Thanatos, means Death in greek

Athanatos, the A in front is good for hunting u will always get a drop, means Imortal in greek

Venom, sounds nice :D

I never said your nick was Kat, i was talking bout myself. :D . Sorry, let me blame my translator ( :D i never used one ).

BadingMage= When I frst started playing 9-10 years ago on Int I was a warr and mages always kicked my arse with the curse filter on you would see me say badingmage (F*#@ing Mage)

Bader= After the above name was invented it just seemed to fit, plus when USA started I thought it would be funny to be Guild Master Bader... lol still cracks me up