Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Explain Your Character's Name

Lord_Wu -> Lord, porque a todos mis chars le pongo algo asi como de elite.

Y Wu principalmente de un juego llamado Warrior orochi, de PS2, donde una historia se llamaba asi y me gustaba jugarla :D

De ahi---> Lord_Wu, por supuesto mi nombre ha sido modificado por los giles del juego a :

1.- Lord_Mu

2.- Lord_N00b

3.- Lord_Wito

4.- Y el mas conocido, Lord_MasterOfRun! :P

Porque siempre salgo corriendo cuando hay demasiados elvos xD

wutafreek - Name I've used for a while. Pronounce it like "what a freak".

Muta - Character from an Anime I like, "The Cat Returns". Pronounce it like "moo-tuh" (soft "T").

Jing[GM] - Jing, King of Bandits is a Manga I really enjoyed. Pronounce like "Ring" with a "J" instead of an "R".

lol i tought it meant

WHAT A FREE EK

xD

People have used that joke for years on me. :P

Kat= reason? i really dont know, maybe cuz is easy. (11 years using this nick in all hb servers, I met Jimmy (Tsolis) at other server using this nick too)

Ashley= reason? Really funny, i was playing with my mage Chips and all items i got from mobs were W, so i made char W and picked that nick for like 3 hours trying old nicks but all were taken :lol: .

Noob Kat picked these nicks

theKing :D

Manifiesta :D

:wacko:

Cuz someone *censored*ed up my nickname on hbusa :P Didnt wan ppl here from hbusa think that i would be that person lol. I had a mage on hbusa en gave my char to char toa friend. He gave that to a friend of him, and that person .... not worth my nickname lol.

So i had to chose another nickname :( Couldnt think of any so i just did something that is close to my real name ^^

Edit: How bout u Hunter? Lol. What u hunting? ;)

Edited by Nathy

breakM

breakW

SEQUENCE

I just played a few months here on nemesis int, my char's name was breakdowN;. Im a huge fan of Trance music, im also producer of this genre. And in this genre breakdowns are very common, in the middle of the song, drums and every percussion or main rithym fades and theres just a melody with some vocals or just an evolving pad. And i just love it, so thats why my character was called breakdowN;, but it was too long and i had some troubles when trading rep ( f***ing ; ) so id started using breakM and breakW.

And SEQUENCE is just the name of a song.

Lorenzo is a friend from other city..( buenos aires ) , he are naiz, bastard and good friend..

Shers! is a little boy from the plaza who my friends and me go always and called it Shers..lol

wtfgirl - First thing that came to my mind...

HotLips - Its what I like best about me :P

Deepsea - Just a girly name lol

And other stuff...

Buckets - Term for making baskets in basketball. I was watching basketball while making the char.

IcedTea - Pretty straight forward, was getting into a bottle of iced tea at the time.

BlurSepet - i always use blur cause last time i have clan of counter strike...my name of that is roastedblur.

then i combine with sepet cause of my exgf is chinese and she got eyes which is chinese eyes with

small to open...wakaka so i combine it become blursepet

400 - is obviously from 300 movie. i just add it 100 more so become 400 :lol:

wenye - well this char is my friend put it for me. cause i like play mage W.. so i ask him to write down :P

AhmiXSanG - my friend real name...

Both names of my main chars are from bands:

Amon Amarth

ZPRt6Tt6RyM

Svafnir (Im really not a great fan of this band :/, but I liked the name so...)

94rz1SQdjek

Narukgandu and Synissia were names I used on a game I played probably 8-12 years ago and are completely made up names. They were also my names I used on HB from the beginning (HB Betas, INT, Underground, United).

primal is my usual name, because I used to be (and to some point still am) extremely aggressive and because of my voice and how intimidating I am. I'm also pretty large, standing at almost 2 meters tall.

Narukgandu and Synissia were names I used on a game I played probably 8-12 years ago and are completely made up names. They were also my names I used on HB from the beginning (HB Betas, INT, Underground, United).

primal is my usual name, because I used to be (and to some point still am) extremely aggressive and because of my voice and how intimidating I am. I'm also pretty large, standing at almost 2 meters tall.

shouldn't your name be sasquatch or yeti then?

UsuckWorse -> I was watching dr House nd Chase says - "Nah that sucks worse" so there's where my name comes from lol :lol:

shouldn't your name be sasquatch or yeti then?

no thanks pal