Sign in to follow this  
Kokkeli

Abby Down

1 xelima 1 merien 2 llf flamer 1 apos and gold

pro drop! -.- "

oh my f4ck1ng God ! isn't easy and fast to clean the apoca's maps , thats things (the final drop) makes ppl leave game .... :sleep:

pro drop! -.- "

oh my f4ck1ng God ! isn't easy and fast to clean the apoca's maps , thats things (the final drop) makes ppl leave game .... :sleep:

Abby STILL has the best drops in the server. You could hunt GG for a month and get nothing, or hunt Abby and have 9 chances PER WEEK for four weeks for a rare drop, and probably get 1-2 rares.

is this the first abby that nemesis int downed?? in arg we downed 3 already

No abbadon has been killed a lot of times

pro drop! -.- "

Abby STILL has the best drops in the server. You could hunt GG for a month and get nothing, or hunt Abby and have 9 chances PER WEEK for four weeks for a rare drop, and probably get 1-2 rares.

It is much more stressful to clean the whole map, you need a great variety of active persons if you do not obtain it you can't do nothing and with gargoyles 2 persons can hunt it throw or do not throw anything

Congratualations, I thought abby would never be downed again after i quit. I am truly surprised it was able to be downed b4 the mexicans caught drift and started stealing like b1tches. GJ guys

Congratualations, I thought abby would never be downed again after i quit. I am truly surprised it was able to be downed b4 the mexicans caught drift and started stealing like b1tches. GJ guys

Annnnd a suspension.

Annnnd a suspension.

red card.

Ohhhh...this gives me a brilliant idea....

guild v guild PVP tournament

Prize?

a portal that leads directly to Abaddon map, that only the members of the winning guild can use!!!

How long did it take you guys to clear Inf, Proc, and Abby map?

took some hours for procella... we did it with 5~8 mages...

took almost 2 days for abby map... but we never managed to get more than 10 ppl usually we were 6...

btw Jing what do u mean by saying "9 chances" ,the drops of abby?

How long did it take you guys to clear Inf, Proc, and Abby map?

took some hours for procella... we did it with 5~8 mages...

took almost 2 days for abby map... but we never managed to get more than 10 ppl usually we were 6...

btw Jing what do u mean by saying "9 chances" ,the drops of abby?

Abaddon drops up to 9 drops, right? So that's 9 different tiles for a rare item to drop on.

' date='Jun 26 2010, 06:03 AM' post='325415']

Ohhhh...this gives me a brilliant idea....

guild v guild PVP tournament

Prize?

a portal that leads directly to Abaddon map, that only the members of the winning guild can use!!!

u mean that u dont have to clear proc maps at all? or u just have tp to abby map when proc is cleared? and that portal is kinda useless if ur guild is small :D so maybe the prize would be to the winning town =)

dude u really think u are someone?

god this guy never learns, he thinks he is someone in the world cause of HB, and still u suck at it, cheers kid

Abaddon drops up to 9 drops, right? So that's 9 different tiles for a rare item to drop on.

Doesn't abby drop like 4x4 or 5x5 squares? Like Black dragons?