Sign in to follow this  
Solini

Kloness Wand

In meele not better than DK15 wand??? Omg..

I got crited up to 90 with that shit, tell me when did u see a DK wand hit that much..

I remember HighTimes doing me same or more damage than a war..

So please, stop crying, if not, trade it im sure other people will give it better use...

MagicJoKer

Helbreath Nemesis International GameMaster

Group: Moderator

Member No.: 3,594

im trying to get your point or making you get mine, thats the point on any discussion, i think that the k wand is really good as it is, unless im conviced the opost my vote will be no to changing the dmg

meelee is a lot better than dk15, ive seen it lots of times, if you is the owner and dont think so, i sugest u check again.

not using doesnt mean i dont know, i see it hitting 60's+ and thats what i need to know, the meelee of it does hurts, making +10 on magic would mean it would be better than zwand, and kwand being better than zwand isnt argueable, also the physical dmg would reach 80, 90 on crits

my comparison with other spells and weapons, is because those are rares, and the reason you think k wand dmg should be higher is because its a rare item, well those spells/weapons are rares, but some are almost useless, and k wand is far away of being almost useles

MagicJoKer

Helbreath Nemesis International GameMaster

Group: Moderator

Member No.: 3,594

im trying to get your point or making you get mine, thats the point on any discussion, i think that the k wand is really good as it is, unless im conviced the opost my vote will be no to changing the dmg

meelee is a lot better than dk15, ive seen it lots of times, if you is the owner and dont think so, i sugest u check again.

not using doesnt mean i dont know, i see it hitting 60's+ and thats what i need to know, the meelee of it does hurts, making +10 on magic would mean it would be better than zwand, and kwand being better than zwand isnt argueable, also the physical dmg would reach 80, 90 on crits

my comparison with other spells and weapons, is because those are rares, and the reason you think k wand dmg should be higher is because its a rare item, well those spells/weapons are rares, but some are almost useless, and k wand is far away of being almost useles

Dude, PLEASE FFS, believe me... I am not talking crap.... please meet me ingame tomorrow, come BI and let me show/prove you. I am getting so tired of the need to confince ppl.... sigh

Dude, relax, you made this topic so we could discuss and to check if we (GMs) would agree, right?

You have 4 GMs here giving their opinions and not ignoring this topic... sigh

well gms saying their opinion and this guy seems to not like it and wana prove wrong now

anyway i had that wand longer than any1 here

i know how good it is,

its melee make it ALOT better than dk 15 and its low str for fullswing

belive it or not this made alot of difference to me ( when i had 34 str) ( i iddnt need 100% ss)

your totalydiscarding this point , which is why its better than dk 15

(besides it can hit as much as a dk15 on magic)

Edited by Moha

i got to agree with solini on this one. i mean imo it should be able to reach a higher dmg then the Z Wand itself. As the Z wand after obtaining needs no effort to get damage boost. But the Klon Items u have to put a effort into getting the damage up. Which = more time and more dedication. So given the time and effort thats needed to get its damage up, shouldn't it be a more powerful item(s).

Why is it a rare? because K Wand is not only a good item because the magic damage which can be +15, the melee damage is really nice.

K Necks seems to sux.

k necks might be good for jumping people.. add mage fh and youll have +10 extra magic dmg.. i would use it.

Why is it a rare? because K Wand is not only a good item because the magic damage which can be +15, the melee damage is really nice.

K Necks seems to sux.

k necks might be good for jumping people.. add mage fh and youll have +10 extra magic dmg.. i would use it.

ofc

k items are great, ppl just dont know how to use it

Dude, relax, you made this topic so we could discuss and to check if we (GMs) would agree, right?

You are right... My apology. It is just that I am so dissapointed with how it is now....... And I just don't believe it was supposed to be like this...

To my believe, the creators of helbreath brought kloness wand in game when there where no Dragon wands yet.. They brought it in game as a powerfull weapon (if you realize the DK wands wherent there yet). Then they brought in the DK wands and just never adjusted K wand to still be worth its rarity (I am wonder what HB Int has done with Kloness wand damage btw).

Anyway I do need to thank all of you that participated in the discussion, and gave their opinions..

I suggest we meet in game later today, and we do some simple pratical tests...

Like I do 10 times a fireball on you with DK15 wand, and you write down damage total. Then I do 10 times fireball with kloness wand and we calculate the total damage it did.

Then I can crit you with DK15 wand and with kloness wand, and we calculate the total damage of 8 crits.

Something like that.

You are right... My apology. It is just that I am so dissapointed with how it is now....... And I just don't believe it was supposed to be like this...

To my believe, the creators of helbreath brought kloness wand in game when there where no Dragon wands yet.. They brought it in game as a powerfull weapon (if you realize the DK wands wherent there yet). Then they brought in the DK wands and just never adjusted K wand to still be worth its rarity (I am wonder what HB Int has done with Kloness wand damage btw).

Anyway I do need to thank all of you that participated in the discussion, and gave their opinions..

Like I do 10 times a fireball on you with DK15 wand, and you write down damage total. Then I do 10 times fireball with kloness wand and we calculate the total damage it did.

Then I can crit you with DK15 wand and with kloness wand, and we calculate the total damage of 8 crits.

Something like that.

Wrong again, difference is on those servers dk 15 takes 30x times the effort or more

fireball test is pointless

u would do alot more dmg on dk 15 than zerkwand that way too

Something like that.

Wrong again, difference is on those servers dk 15 takes 30x times the effort or more

Please, tell me then, what would be a good test? I don't see why such a test wouldn't be realistic in showing the damage. Doing it with blizz or with fireball, no difference in my logic..

Whatever test I would really like to do it with a GM to prove my point.

Something like that.

Please, tell me then, what would be a good test? I don't see why such a test wouldn't be realistic in showing the damage. Doing it with blizz or with fireball, no difference in my logic..

well ur logic is wrong

zwand adds 30% dmg

if fireball does 20 dmg

its 20+ .3(20)

on dk 15, it would be 35..

Now with bliz , if dmg is 90

dk 15 wuold do 105

zwand would do 90 + (.3)90

the bigger the dmg, the more difference zwand does

in low lvl spells dk 15 is better than zwand ( just so u know)

Much to learn you still ahve

my young padawan

well ur logic is wrong

zwand adds 30% dmg

if fireball does 20 dmg

its 20+ .3(20)

dk 15 wuold do 105

my young padawan

Point proven, moha is correct here.

Greater damage makes greater bonus for z-wand.

well ur logic is wrong

zwand adds 30% dmg

if fireball does 20 dmg

its 20+ .3(20)

dk 15 wuold do 105

my young padawan

Aah yes I get that now :P Didn't realize the percentage for a minute.

On a side note.... It is probably your kind of humor, but to me, saying that I still have much to learn (because I didn't realize the percentage thing) and especially saying that I am your young padawan is a bit arogant tho :rolleyes: It probably makes yourself feel cool :lol:

Very big chance that I am older then you btw hehe..

In the mean time I did some more testing using the Kwand melee, and I do have to admit for crits it is better then the DK15 wand. Especially when zerked. I need to apologize on that part. I did test before and then I didn't see a big difference then, now I do. Dunno why.

Magical wise, I still stand my point and opinion.. It is perhaps slightly better on people with 100 or more negative rep, but on someone with postive rep, a blizz with DK15 does more damage. And I think it should really ATLEAST do a LITTLE bit better then DK15 wand even on ppl with postive rep. Considering it is ms20 and you need to get 1500 rep.

Hope Farjat still considers making it JUST A TINY LITTLE BIT BETTER atleast :mellow:

Goodnight.

Solini

Edited by Solini

well ur logic is wrong

zwand adds 30% dmg

if fireball does 20 dmg

its 20+ .3(20)

dk 15 wuold do 105

my young padawan

Aah yes I get that now :P Didn't realize the percentage for a minute.

On a side note.... It is probably your kind of humor, but to me, saying that I still have much to learn (because I didn't realize the percentage thing) and especially saying that I am your young padawan is a bit arogant tho :rolleyes: It probably makes yourself feel cool :lol:

Very big chance that I am older then you btw hehe..

In the mean time I did some more testing using the Kwand melee, and I do have to admit for crits it is better then the DK15 wand. Especially when zerked. I need to apologize on that part. I did test before and then I didn't see a big difference then, now I do. Dunno why.

Magical wise, I still stand my point and opinion.. It is perhaps slightly better on people with 100 or more negative rep, but on someone with postive rep, a blizz with DK15 does more damage. And I think it should really ATLEAST do a LITTLE bit better then DK15 wand even on ppl with postive rep. Considering it is ms20 and you need to get 1500 rep.

Hope Farjat still considers making it JUST A TINY LITTLE BIT BETTER atleast :mellow:

Goodnight.

Solini

well, as you said, it does good dmg on ppl with 100- rep, if the dmg is raised, it will hit even better, and on blizz subject, bliz dont usually make 90's without dk/hero/dmg rings, so the diff beetween zwand and dk15 is even smaller than 12 dmg per hit, if a k wand hits better than a dk+15 when the person has positive rep, it would be like 6-7 smaller than zwand with positive rep, and better than zwand with negative rep, also the crits would prob reach 100's with 40 str.

Honestly we have expained this to him already to many times.. lol

guys like u moha ... is making this server down day by day ... its so sad u being this kind of person .. grow up dude.. help ppl .. dont minimize them ...

geezz

you mayb should read every time me, mj, guason , and others tryed to explain to him about kwand, yet he failed to understand apparently, from now on i wont even try anyway

ps. keep ontopic, if you wana tell me something, my inbox isnt full

didn't crowmaster do this same thing, asking for HIS ITEM (lighting blade) to be improved because he thought it didn't do enough damage for its rarity?

what was the outcome of that? was LB improved?

you mayb should read every time me, mj, guason , and others tryed to explain to him about kwand, yet he failed to understand apparently, from now on i wont even try anyway

ps. keep ontopic, if you wana tell me something, my inbox isnt full

Dude I have understand how it works from the begining, except with the fireball test I didn't realize the percentage... I do now. And I was not convinced on the melee crit part, I am now cause I retested that.

You guys are not trying to explain me anything, you are just trying to convince GM's that Kloness Wand should not be made a little bit better. Because apparently you think a super rare item, shouldn't be worth its rarity (as in being atleast better then regular items). I

Offtopic yes I know. Thats what you get when you try making a fool of someone in public. Action --> reaction. You changed this post in this direction

That is why the topic continue's, not because of trying to explain to me how it works. You are really the kind of person I dislike, so arragont and full of yourself. Acting like you are an authority, and speaking for others as if they all feel the same as you. Bah.... I hope for you and the people arround you, that you aren't like that in reallife.

I am going to stay out of this topic from now on. I have made my request for consideration to the GM's and I would really like to show the GM's how dissapointing the damage of blizz is on people with positive rep. (which most ppl have). This makes the Kloness wand's only advantage that it does good crit damage when you are zerked) and maybe slightly better magic damage only when enemy has 100 or more negative rep and the user has 1000 rep. Those are facts, some might find it perfect like that, and some don't. As you can see in the topic, there are also people that agree the Kloness wand is a laugher...

Thanks again to people that acted adult in this topic having a normal discussion.

Have a nice day,

Solini

p.s. I suggest a GM or forum admin closes this topic. Enough has been said about the topic, and it is tending to go to much offtopic / fighting now.

Edited by Solini

Solini... dude, dk+15 is SUPER RARE aswell in int/usa servers, as it takes A LOT of time to get dk wand that far. Now, considering that... in usa if you get k wand you dont have to level, you just need rep which isnt very hard to get. You skip leveling for half a year thx to the wand. Here on the other hand as leveling is faster, youre talking as if the dk+15 is given to everyone as they reach 180. It's also supposed to be a REALLY GOOD wand for mages. Dont talk about it as if it were a piece of crap "DUDE THIS SUPER RARE WAND DOES LESS DMG THAN DK+15". Well as I said, dk15 is supposed to be super rare aswell, so that's an invalid comparison. K wand is a good weapon and there's nothing wrong with it dealing same dmg as dk+15 or a bit less. Just use dk+15 then and trade the k wand to someone who doesnt feel like nolifing dk+15 for something else you might need.

Also it really bugged me when reading your text I see "...blablabla just to show you how USELESS this wand is". How the hell is it useless? Dk wand same dmg, so it's useless too? Its good dmg, good crits, no need for lvling (Btw I know you bought the char etc, so you wouldnt have had to lvl for the dk+15 either, maby thats why you cant appreciate the time and effort put into lvling it that far).

the point of all of the text above: as you have dk+15 and as you find it way better than kwand, just sell it :).

Edited by -Gambit

p.s. I suggest a GM or forum admin closes this topic. Enough has been said about the topic, and it is tending to go to much offtopic / fighting now.

Ok.