Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Iten Evento

This weeks item event will take place on Thursday at 3pm server time.

The event will take place in Icebound map. Meet there at 3pm for further instructions.

Prize

UPGRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The winner....only one winner for the server...can submit to the GM any piece or armor and have that armor

upgraded one space up.

IE: give me MP35 berk, get back MP42 berk

No weapons....armors only

See you there! and bring your gloves and boots...brrrrr

Spanish:

Esta semana el evento de Item tendra lugar el dia Jueves a las 15:00 horas del servidor .

El evento sera en el mapa IceBoud. Tendras que estar ahi a las 15:00 para tener las reglas.

Premio :

UPGRADE !!

El ganador, sola mente uno en el servidor, puede darle a cualquier GM cualquier armadura y el hara que la armadura se upgradee un espacio mas

Por ejemplo : le das Berk MP 35%, y el te devolvera berk MP 42%

No armas, solo armaduras.

Nos vemos ahi! y trae tus botas y guantes.

Spanish :

Esta semana el evento de Item tendra lugar el dia Jueves a las 15:00 horas del servidor .

El evento sera en el mapa IceBoud. Tendras que estar ahi a las 15:00 para tener las reglas.

Premio :

UPGRADE !!

El ganador, sola mente uno en el servidor, puede darle a cualquier GM cualquier armadura y el hara que la armadura se upgradee un espacio mas

Por ejemplo : le das Berk MP 35%, y el te devolvera berk MP 42%

No armas, solo armaduras.

Nos vemos ahi! y trae tus botas y guantes.

Edited by Shers!

I think this time is an event that will only make the rich richer and further open the gap between the more and less have. I think something of this magnitude should be a special event like the Scav hunt or a unique event in the year.

However, thanks as always Hunter.

I think this time is an event that will only make the rich richer and further open the gap between the more and less have. I think something of this magnitude should be a special event like the Scav hunt or a unique event in the year.

However, thanks as always Hunter.

well that depends on the type of the event.. im sure it wont be pvp, pbbly it will be some kind of event that will give everybody the chance to win.

well that depends on the type of the event.. im sure it wont be pvp, pbbly it will be some kind of event that will give everybody the chance to win.

I know that and I also know that Hunter does not organize an event to favor some over others. I only say this because I do not see many chars playing the game to upgrade some of its items from 14 to 21 or 21 to 28 (that hopefully pass). Just look at the answers to see what % is being discussed.

Beyond this, I think a great event but would only have to be raised otherwise.

I know that and I also know that Hunter does not organize an event to favor some over others. I only say this because I do not see many chars playing the game to upgrade some of its items from 14 to 21 or 21 to 28 (that hopefully pass). Just look at the answers to see what % is being discussed.

Those players with the really high % armors aren't necessarily going to win.

Who knows, it could be a goldie who just started playing on this server who wins!

If im not wrong H did said that u could trade the prize if u win.. so if some low lvl wins it, he'll get instant rich.. people with high % armours gona pay to get this prize (:

Congrats to Shmee- winner of event

I totally messed up time on this one....

thought for sure it was 6pm server time.

so, we will repeat next week at the original scheduled time of 3pm server time

different format different map same time