Sign in to follow this  
Lythium

Hmhm What Do U Think?

Ok i gona do a event on my own ( i hope gms dun mind :X)

Like this i jsut got kb.. so i need rep.. the thing works this way..

I will write down the people that reps me and how many times that rep me. And there will be 4 places. The first one will get ancient giant sword rep4, the second will get mp 42leather W + hp 42 leather M ,the third will get ancient giant sword n/s and the fourgth place will get sharp giant sword rep4.

i will let people know when i get reps, each 100 reps i post ss. so u see i am closer and closer. If i am afk is harder because i canot write ur name down. U can use any char, but u have to choose 1 name to get the points each time u rep u whispe me and tell me ur name so i put there +1 point.If needed i will ask gm to check the ip of the winers so they confirm its not " vicious game" and the people that know me know i am honest. i hope u guys enjoy it.

ps: My char is AndreaPoop. I think if alot people coloborates it will be very fast and any of u can get a free item and that are REALy GOOD ITEMw with rep... I will not sya the points of any1 till it ends. i hope u enjoy it. I will try to be the most time online i cna on this weekend. the event will end on saturday

Edited by Lythium

if u got to much itenz give them to a GM this is just a cheap way to get reps.

good luck!

Edited by Sardientje

cheap way to get rep?? i am not giving decent items :S?? u know how much worths a anc giant rep4?? or the other items?? i realy dont understhand how u can complain about it :S..

Edited by Lythium

I agree with Sardientje, it seems kinda cheap way to get reps, and i think most of the players will see thru this, and figure that your all about your own good. Ofcourse, it'll be easy way to get items so someone will go for it.

cheap way of get eks? man who wants to participate can get a item, dont tell em u gona lose ANYTHING for reping :X even if u losed anything :X.. i realy dont understhand this guys. but ok any1 has hes opinion.

This may encourage players to abuse rep, and abuse bugs and that is what concerns me.

Abusing a bug to gain or give rep - or + is a bannable offense. I would be very careful here that that

does not happen...either on the giving or receiving end.

rep 100 :) heres the ss

IPB Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i forgot to say, if some1 trys to say he gave more reps then he did i willt ake him out from event.

Edited by Lythium

Ok i gona do a event on my own ( i hope gms dun mind :X)

Like this i jsut got kb.. so i need rep.. the thing works this way..

I will write down the people that reps me and how many times that rep me. And there will be 4 places. The first one will get ancient giant sword rep4, the second will get mp 42leather W + hp 42 leather M ,the third will get ancient giant sword n/s and the fourgth place will get sharp giant sword rep4.

i will let people know when i get reps, each 100 reps i post ss. so u see i am closer and closer. If i am afk is harder because i canot write ur name down. U can use any char, but u have to choose 1 name to get the points each time u rep u whispe me and tell me ur name so i put there +1 point.If needed i will ask gm to check the ip of the winers so they confirm its not " vicious game" and the people that know me know i am honest. i hope u guys enjoy it.

ps: My char is AndreaPoop. I think if alot people coloborates it will be very fast and any of u can get a free item and that are REALy GOOD ITEMw with rep... and i think it can eb realy fast ;S.. prob if people participate it wont take more then 2 or 3 days. I will not sya the points of any1 till it ends. i hope u enjoy it. I will try to be the most time online i cna on this weekend

congratz bro, THIS is using your head (and items, hehe)