Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Nemesis: Design An Accessory Contest

NEMESIS Design an Accessory for Helbreath Contest

Design an accessory for Helbreath...use your imagination, create something practicial and exciting to be used

in game. Inspire us with your great imagination!

Accessories are NOT weapons, wands, or spells. They are items used to compliment a player

ie: capes, boots, gloves, etc

Prizes will be a stone package of meriens, xelimas and zems.

This contest ends June 1 so get busy!

and good luck

NO SPAM on this topic...post your entries only, as many as you like

My idea is to make something like angel. That will have effect + effect.

Explain:It will have lets say 21% more hp recovery/ma/ap/pa comes in all shapes between 7% to 91 % and in ma/pa 9% to 42% same as cloths.. anyhow! the another effect is when u press on it it will give u 50% more hp or another bonuses.. 50% more mana or.. hmm releases u from paralayse or give u more 100dex for 1 min or 100 str for 1 min.. things like that :) hope ull love the idea !

><>Aealy<><

My ideas:

PETS/Companions

These could be rewards from quests for example. Let's say the quest requires you to slay 2000 ogres or something crazy. After completing the quest you'd get a mini/baby ogre that follows you around! :) The actual pet would be an item that'd fit the diamond/angel slot or ring slot and then display the pet next to you. Much like angels are working.

It'd give no "real" benefits but just a nice small show off accessory :) Would be cool to have a mini abaddon following you and it'd tell everyone that you have slayed abaddon! I think you get the idea :)

Titles/Achievements

Much like my first suggestion, but instead of the pet you'd get some title added to your name after completing some impressive feat. Let's take the ogre example again: You kill 2000 ogres and now you're called Rabbi the ogre slayer! This could be implemented like pets/angels I think. I leave the technical stuff to developers :D

My 2 cents :)

There is armors for full heroes... so what would it look like if FH had own clothes ;D theres rly no use for the clothes.. but making them nice .. full heroes may keep em when they hangout in shop or something =)) Same as armors... aresden has red ones and elvine blue ones.. maybe there would be effect for keeping em.. like run faster.., but the low endurance forces u not to keep em while fighting or running from enemy, just makes faster to run from place to place =) i have no idea what would it look like.. maybe just 1 object what to wear (like santa costume).. but not so hilarious looking one :D

I always thought about a Darkelf Neck.

It will act as Ice Elemental Neck does, but giving 100% protection from arrows.

Of course it would be very rare, just imagine any character with amp and this neck :P

Well its obvious that it would drop from Darkelfs.

I will be thinking about another Accesories, but this I've been thinking since I met DEs (and when started I thought this neck existed :P)

The accessory I thought this is a magical gem.

I always wondered why there are different types of gems (for physical and magical damage, for better rec HP and HP) and no one to recover Mana.

Therefore, the accessory will be a magic stone to recover Mana.

Logically it would do the same as the other magical stones.

Bad Word Boots

Every player would have these equipped at all times.

They are purple and have gold bells on them, like a court jester's boots...with long pointy toes.

If the player curses, says bad words, the boots glow all gold. The player is auto muted for 3 days

and they drop a zem out of their bag if they are carrying one. They are unable to pick the zem back up.

If they do not have a zem, they drop all of their gold

:D :D :D :P :P :P

IPB Image

Illusionist Necklace - a necklace that has activation. If you activate it - mim, para, confusion, amp, pfm, pfa, gds, ds come undone. Has a cooldown of 20 minutes just as any other activation items. The effect wont last for 60 seconds though, it breaks the spells and that's it for 20 minutes. Drops from Illusion Dragons and Helclaws.

IPB Image

Merien Ring - warriors have ma 20 rings against mages. Would only be fair to have something like this for mages, a ring with pa20. For obvious reasons this should be a bit more rare than emerald ring. Drops from same monsters as emerald ring. Edited by -Gambit

coloured pieces of cloth that are added to chars of a same guild, they can be of diffferent colours, and can be placed in diferent places..

for example Guild A has a red stripe of cloth tied to their right arm to recognise themselves in big fights (capes and boots can be easily copied)

Guild B has a light blue and white (since they are argentinians xD) piece of cloth tied to their left foot.

GuildMasters can choose the location, and design of this items when they create the guild, and they are automatically asigned to everybody that joins their guild. they cant be dropped, unequipped nor traded, as soon as you are banned/leave your guild, this token is removed from you.

it adds +1 Defence

it should be small, not like a flag tied up around your body xD

hope you got my idea, its harder to explain in english :P

I'll add some images later...

Vampiric Angel

Effect: While wearing this angel, you will recover hit points equal to % of the attack damage dealt to an enemy. Perhaps only during night time

Angel+0 = 0% / Angel+1 = 1% ...... Angel+10 = 10%

Drop by: Gagoyle / Demon / Balrog

Nemesis Ring:

Effect: Same as Berserked... it will last till u take off the Ring... or when u run out of mana points.

It consumes 60 MP per minute.

Drop by: Abby / TW / Black Dragon

Forrest (Gump) Boots

Effect: No decremet of SP for 300 min.

It has 300 Endurance... 1 Endurance = 1 minute.

Drop by: Earth Dragon.

Robin (Hood)'s Glove

Effect: Gives u 91% Hitting Probability with arrow attack.

Drop by: Dark Elf

Edited by Garrapata

Pharaoh's Cape:

Effect: 3minutes of berserk and unlimited mana upon activation. [30minutes Cool Down]

Graphic: Shining Green Cape

Drop: Abaddon.

Boots of Speed:

Effect: Increase of 30% running speed for 3 minutes upon activation. [10minutes cool down]

Graphic: Shining Green Boots

Drop: Abaddon / Beholder

Necklace of Truth:

Effect: You along with your party members will see invisibles.

Graphic: Same design as Necklace of beholder but in Red color.

Drop: Abaddon

Lucky Necklace:

Effect: 10% chance to survive from death (hence will teleport you to city hall)

Graphic: Gold color DF10

Drop: Tiger Worm

My Idea is real simple.. just can do it or not =P

World cup is coming : there is 24 izzit? world cup team.. or more..

make the capes out =P so we can see who supporter haha

Kloness cape

worth like a kloness item...this increase damage to weapons...+100 rep +1 dmg...if u hit to other and he got -100 rep...+1 dmg

Accessory

ring of dracula

effect: physical damage +5 and it provide vampire aura to the user which enable user to drain its enemy hp, 10% chance to drain hp

Drop by GG

Dark Angel

add +1 point to all stat. it can be upgrade like other angel but it consume more mjp.

level 0-1 require= 5 mjp

lvl2 = 10

lvl3 = 15

lvl4= 25

lvl5= 35

lvl6= 55

lvl7= 70

lvl8= 85

lvl9= 100

lvl10=120

Drop by Centaur

Necklace of Nazgul

effect:add 25 def and 10% chance of absorbing all kind of damage and automatically return to the atker

drop by Barlog

Stone of ancient sorceress

regeneration +20 (mp and hp) and add 10% magical damage

drop by black dragon

Nova cape

3% chance of doing ice damage and freeze its enermy when user atking his enemy(Physical atk only including bow atk)

drop by ice wyv

Fortune ring

Increase 10% drop rate and 10% chance of escaping from death

drop by illusion dragon

Necklace of earth elemental

absorb 50% earth damage

drop by earth dragon

Glove of range

this glove allows user to atk enemy in a short distance like we do critical.

drop by barlog,beholder

Edited by ViaNz

-MIRROR NECKLACE-

-When it is equipped, u have a 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25% (upgradeable with craffting) to reflect the damage

and it ignores the target defense!

Example: War Hit -100 on mage, and the neck takes effect...

the war receives -100, regardless the DK set or df neck etc of the war!

moreover if any war have 25% mirror... blizz hit x 4x25%= 100% of reflect one hit

Just amazing!! xD

OFC that neck is rare drop, but not very, very rare... maybe same rogm (need alot necks for make ur 25%)

Edited by JoKy

lol joky, u dont have 100% of chance of reflecting one hit like that!

right calc would be 0.75 x 0.75 x 0.75 x 0.75 x 100 = 31,64% of chance of not reflecting any dmg, or 68,35% of chance of reflecting one or more time

ok, after nerd time passed here goes my accessory =)

ring of the ice golem

while you have thing ring on, it drains ur mana, and it repeats the atack of ice golem (ill call it ice spin) and the higher your mag, the higher the dmg.

it drains 25 mp per second, no matter mana save itens or not, drops frm ice golem, abaddon and ice wyvern, desing is of a ring of the xelima replacing red by blue

we can take any from here :D

IPB Image

IPB Image

I will say super mario LEAF

equipable item , its placed on same spot as a cape , when you equip it a small tail appaers

effect:

You run 50% faster, but also lose twice the sp.

drops from abby

ty

lol joky, u dont have 100% of chance of reflecting one hit like that!

right calc would be 0.75 x 0.75 x 0.75 x 0.75 x 100 = 31,64% of chance of not reflecting any dmg, or 68,35% of chance of reflecting one or more time

you are right, chances are isolated (not spam, just a correction)

Edited by JoKy

Boots of the coward.

Activation item, boots obviously, grants you a instant recall once in a 20 min.

Looks like ordinary boots but are pink colour.

drops from ogre/ww

Cape of the arcmage

Grants you a unlimited mana for 2min once in 30min, activation item.

looks like old cape but is _pure_ white coloured.

drops from tw/unicorn/aba

Howlin' Wind

A necklace which increases your weapons attack speed. Passive, for example you have battle hammer, necklace will change your attack speed to like long sword's.

Looks like IP-nec.

Drops from HC/TW/demon/uni

Ring of Betray

Ring which changes your faction and name temporarily for 60min. For example, you are elvine, use the ring and you will become aresden for 60min, you get new random name so u wont be regonized. The effect wears out in 60min or when u kill aresden player, u wont get crim count, but EK. If aresden OR elvine kills you while in betrayform, you give ek's to both faction, but wont be able to get EK if u are elv, and used the ring, and then kill elv, instead you get crim count.

Activation item, usable once in 24/hours.

Drops from Darkelf(low drop%)

Edited by Hantam

Ring of Ice elemental.

since there's ie neck and ie sword, why not an ie ring :D

Looks: alike Ring of Dragon (but blue instead of red)

Ability: When equipped, every attack u use(with a crit) will freezes enemy - if hits. When attacking with non crit, enemy will not freeze even if ring is equipped. +3 physical dmg when equipped.

*I mean I never believed in activation rings and necks and if Im to say this ring has the ablitiy to freeze people when equip, then ie sword will probably worthless. fyi: the crit im mentioning above is the one where u get 100% skills and u hear the yeah yeah yeah sound when u attack. in other words, ctrl+ alt when attacking.*

Drops from: Frost, Nizzies, Tigerworms.

Necklace of Awakening.

Looks: i suck at designing so im gona just use the design of a kloness neck but gold in colour? or maybe pink or some bright colours. Some designers or GM can probably come up with a design if its gona be implemented :D

Ability: Simple. ANTI ILLUSION! When equipped, all illusion spells will not affect u. Mass Illusion movement.. mass illusion.. illusion... blah blah.

Drops from: Illusion Drags, Black Drags, Abby.

Magic Moonstone

Looks: Like a moonstone? lol. No idea again. Brilliant designers.. please :D

Ability: Works just like the other magic gems.. purity /5. This one's for mp recovery. Since ruby's hp recovery.. lets have a mp recovery as well :D

Drops from: No monsters drops this. Attained through mining and crafting just like other gems. Moonstone -> moonstone-ware -> blah blah. Oh yea.. in other words, gota create a Moonstone and a Moonstone-ware as well. lol

AngelicPendant (Kloness)

Looks: alike all other angels (dex,str,mag,int) but white in colour.

Ability: i know not many will want this but some might actually like this. :D We all know that kloness is about rep+ ..so everytime this angel goes to a +1 , it gives u 10 rep+ (which also means x10 the amount the angel is + ; +2 = 20 rep+, +3 = 30 rep+, etc.. ). when it reaches +10, it gives u +100 rep. I know this might be a pointless one but for people who have kloness items and are lazy to get the reps, this might help abit and probably for those who have negative rep, just put on this angel against kloness/righteous weapons users. :D same amount of majs needed to take the angel.. same amount of majs needed to upgrade them.

Drops from: No monsters drops this. Able to retireve it at command hall with the same amount of majs need as the other angels.

Cursed Cape

Looks: probably a pure black cape (not like the dye in shop) with a gold coloured kloness logo (the pendant on the klonessneck.. the two wing thing) on it.

Ability: +5 physical dmg when equipped. When equipped, it drains your hp fast.. ( probably 60sec to empty a 200vit warr. With hp sets and enough time to chug reds to regen the hp, i think its gona be fair. If its just pure +5 physical dmg, then the cape's gona be IMBA.. so the automatic deduction of hp makes up for the privilledge given to players who equipped the cape.

Drops from: Abby, Black Drags, Unicorns (since unicorns are like so holy and its a sin to kill them, u'll probably get cursed :P, Demons, GG)

Jinxed Boots

Looks: Black boots with some gold design on it? bahhhh.

Ability: +3 magical dmg when equipped. When equipped, it drains your mp fast. (probably 60sec to empty a 200mag mage.) Since the cursed cape's more for a warr, then it'll be fair if we have one for the mage as well.

Drops from: Abby, Black Drag, Unicorns, Demons, GG

DISCLAIMER: 1 design for each accessories (neck,ring,gem,angel,cape,boots). I have not read through this entire thread. I apolgise if any of my ideas clashes or resmebles similarity to any of the others. Do not come and flame me for copying

yur idea. Im just playing my part of making suggestions as well as having fun in this event. cheers all. :D

Edited by cor3a

Ring Of Carrying

+25% room in bag. Would be useful in hunts and also pvp. Dropped by ettins and mountain giants.

Necklace Of Reflection

Someone else already posted something like this, but my idea was something like it would reflect a spell against caster. Would be nice to see an aresden paraing or blizzing himself :lol: Would have maybe a 1-2 minute recharge time so wouldn't be too powerful. Dropped by beholder and wyverns.

Chuck ( Norris ) Neck

add +20 of physicall attack, 40% of PA and 40% of MA, and allows to see ppl there is invisible.

Drop by Abby, Black and Ilusion dragon.

Edited by tryx

Do not spam my topic

Do it again and Ima own your forum acct for 3 weeks.

entries only for the 4th or 5th time...

Critical Necklace

Critical Damage Increased by 5%

Ciritical Ring

Critical Damage Increased by 5%

Wear both together (as a set) and get a 2% bonus.

A rare drop from monsters.

----

Lucky Necklace

10% Chance to be recalled to town if Health drops below 10% of your maximum health.

----

Earth Protection Necklace

25% Earth Magic Absorbtion (Tremor, EWS, AB, ESW, ...)

Earth Elemental Necklace

50% Earth Magic Absorbtion (Tremo, EWS, AB, ESW, ...)

----

Reflection Ring

5% Chance to Refelect damage back to the enemy (Physical and Magical)

Reflection Necklace

5% Change to Reflect damage back to the enemy (Physical and Magical)

Wear both (as a set) and receive a 2% Bonus.

----

Damage Relection Item Stat

Works in grades like MA/PA and stacks like MA, but has extreemly rare to be found.

Would be dropped by mobs (rarity of ma/pa stats)

----

Item Sockets

Each item would have an amount of sockets available.

You can put special gems in it which give additional Fire, Earth, Water (Ice), Lightning damage (+1% for low-grade gems, +2% for high-grade gems)

Gems put in armors stack in percent.

Gems can be removed using a gem-removing item.

Items with sockets would be hard to find (dropped by mobs), gems can be made using mining, crafting, alchemy, farming AND manufactoring (Mine an unenchanted gem, manu the gem in shape, farm ingredients and craft ingredients to enchant the gem using alchemy)

----

Item Stat Health/Mana

This stat would increase the maximum amount of health or mana

Works in double grades of HP/MP recovery (14, 28, 42, 56, 70, 84, 98, 112, 126, 140, 154, 168, 182, 196, 210) (196 and 210 aren't dropped by mobs, just as 98 and 105 isn't dropped either)

This stat would be very hard to find (drop rate of ma/pa)

----

Probability Ring

Increases hitting probability by 5%

Probability Necklace

Increases hitting probability by 5%

Wearing both together (as a set) gives an additional bonus of 2% hitting probability.

These items would be rare drops

----

Speed Ring

Increases attack speed by 5% (Swing speed for physical, cast speed for magical)

Speed Necklace

Increases attack speed by 5% (Swing speed for physical, cast speed for magical)

Wearing both together (as a set) gives an additional 2% attack speed increase.

----

Absorbtion Ring

Absorbs 5% of the damage taken (Physical and Magical)

Absorbtion Necklace

Absorbs 5% of the damage taken (Physical and Magical)

Wearing both together (as a set) gives you an additional bonus of 2% Absorbtion

--------------

Designs: (Adding more as i'm making them !)

Conceptual looks:

--------------------

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image