Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Manu

List here ideas you have to make manu more exciting...updated and fresh.

DO NOT post that you want to make it easier...this isnt going to happen.

People have gotten to 100% and we wont punish them by making it easier now.

I'm looking for cool, easy ideas to possible implement in game.

IF you can draw, that would be even better to include a graphic with your idea.

' date='May 10 2010, 04:36 PM' post='318229']

List here ideas you have to make manu more exciting...updated and fresh.

DO NOT post that you want to make it easier...this isnt going to happen.

People have gotten to 100% and we wont punish them by making it easier now.

I'm looking for cool, easy ideas to possible implement in game.

IF you can draw, that would be even better to include a graphic with your idea.

What annoys me the most is the dragging and dropping of materials into the manu thingy. Maybe make it so that once you select lets say "super coal" from the list the game automatically checks your bag for materials and then attempts to create the item if all the criteria are met.

Or maybe make it so that you just have to click the materials and they'll go in place for you to manufacture. Much like equipping armor works.

Anyway, dragging and dropping makes me nuts! :D

PS: Is the auto attack for neutral targets working here? I couldn't get it work :( It'd help a lot with mining since you wouldn't need to hold down control, just right click.

The ability to make stated items could be nice. For example, adding a sapphire (or sapphire ware and maybe a stone) can make a sharp weapon or mp regen armor.

the waiting while the char is hammering :P, just make it happen at once XD

and yes, dragging items into list is anoyying

and also would be nice a feature like "Make X super coals", yea that would make manu "easier" becouse u wouldnt have to make em 1 by 1, but still ud have to gather all the materials

the waiting while the char is hammering :P, just make it happen at once XD

and yes, dragging items into list is anoyying

and also would be nice a feature like "Make X super coals", yea that would make manu "easier" becouse u wouldnt have to make em 1 by 1, but still ud have to gather all the materials

allow GiS+2 and BSS+2 manufacture may encourage ppl to do them hoping to get pro weapons +2 +5

laser gun pew pew pew

Edited by letrita

In my opinion a manu char 100% is in fact a blacksmith. So, taking by this idea, I think the manu 100% have to be able to do all kind weapons: BSS, BOWS and the idea for stats are also very nice, but them we will be doing like Diablo.

I havent see nothing easyer about manu. When I start to built my char I thought upgrading itens would be easyer...

I aready spend 300 miths on bbh's and all i got is a normal bbh +4 .. all the manu itens didnt reach +4 and was more them 160% weapons ... even the 200% bbh.. crashed on +3 to +4.

I dont want nothing SPECIAL to manu ... like be able to put stats on the weapon ... but the way the things are I can say ... no need spend time doing a manu char 100%. Perhaps I am bad luck guy.. who knows...

But here What can I say about manu:

The 100% char have to be able to manu all kind weapons (exept rares);

Able to choose if he wanna light armor (max 25%);

Able to choose till +2 weapon.

Its not a big change, but i am sure more ppl will look and see that worth the time spended.

GL.

item stat transference, available for different items at different manu skill, with VERY high chance of fail...

so for example, at 70% (i think) manu you can manu a scale mail. you would have to 1) open manu scale mail dialogue 2) take a stated item like a shield mp21%. 3) placed shield mp21%, merien stone, manufacture ingredients for a scale mail, and also add some difficult alchemy part... like demon leather or unicorn leather.. 4) manufacture scale mail, and with a 15% success rate you might stat transfer the mp21% shield stat to a manu scale mail and result with mp21% scale..

item stat transference, available for different items at different manu skill, with VERY high chance of fail...

so for example, at 70% (i think) manu you can manu a scale mail. you would have to 1) open manu scale mail dialogue 2) take a stated item like a shield mp21%. 3) placed shield mp21%, merien stone, manufacture ingredients for a scale mail, and also add some difficult alchemy part... like demon leather or unicorn leather.. 4) manufacture scale mail, and with a 15% success rate you might stat transfer the mp21% shield stat to a manu scale mail and result with mp21% scale..

People would just look for hp91 short swords etc and waste tons of bbh3 to get bbh3 with high hp.. I think it would be better to enchament already statted items. Like if you had sharp dagger hp21, you would put in this dagger, mithrals, mstone, ruby wares(Different wares combinations for each stats (HP/MP/MA/PA/DR/REP/HitProp) Purity effects success rate) and if you succeed you get sharp dagger hp28. Change of succeed should be thought really careful, enough high so people dare to try it, but low enough to not get server flooded with hp91 anc bhs. Also contribution points could be needed for enchament.

There have been plenty of suggestions about making armor sex change potions and such.

What if with 100% manuf skill you could change a W armor into M and the other way around.

Make it require lots of ingrediants that are hard to get.

I really like the following

- being able to change m to w armors

- and with lots of gemwares and materials, being able to do basic stat upgrades...max of 1-2

- able to have much better chance of + a bbh with 100% skill....i mean like 50% more success.

- can get to +3 safely with 100% manu

Here are a few more ideas:

- Have the ability to manufacture plate leggings. Then if you can add if you can add basic stats to armor it would be even better.

- Shield Spikes - Add a spike to an existing shield. It will slightly increase the defense of the shield.

- Make a weapon that can only be manufactured. Cannot be bought in the blacksmith and is not dropped by anything. Does not have to be rare quality but a little better than a blacksmith item. Make it require metals, gems, and alch parts (like leather, claws, or teeth)

- Change shields - be able to change the type of shield. For example, you have a mp35 wood shield. You can use manufacturing to change it to a mp35 targe shield. To do this you need to use a merian stone, gold nuggets, ogre leathers, and targe shield. As with crafting if you fail there is a chance to break any of the items. Also you can only upgrade the shield once. So change a wood to targe or an iron to a lagi.

' date='May 11 2010, 01:47 PM' post='318507']

- able to have much better chance of + a bbh with 100% skill....i mean like 50% more success.

I like that one, will not unbalance anything. Plus if you use Manu BBH you have even higher chances.

right el...i mean it then makes leveling manu to 100% at least WORTH it because God...it is such a grind as we all know so well.

Allow them to be mobile repair centers as well. It makes sense.

Can repair anyone's armors or weapons anywhere, this would also make them useful for hunting.

I think it would be a huge help to make bars, like super coals, iron bars, ect., stack-able. Having every single bar count for one space in the inventory and in the warehouse makes mass producing very difficult. Make the bars much heavier to compensate if you have to but that would be a lot easier on the wh :wub:

Allow them to be mobile repair centers as well. It makes sense.

Can repair anyone's armors or weapons anywhere, this would also make them useful for hunting.

Brilliant. Shoulda been that way for 10 years now

For those who dont like to drag the ores onto the manu screen, try double clicking.. duh

I think it would be a huge help to make bars, like super coals, iron bars, ect., stack-able. Having every single bar count for one space in the inventory and in the warehouse makes mass producing very difficult. Make the bars much heavier to compensate if you have to but that would be a lot easier on the wh :wub:

Agree!

By this I do not think that making it easier to raise the skill beacuse would not change the characteristics and the same difficulty, only a little time would be shortened

Agree!

By this I do not think that making it easier to raise the skill beacuse would not change the characteristics and the same difficulty, only a little time would be shortened

yea, but when u want to separed the 100% bars from the anothers?

I think something about special colors weapons would be nice, although useless but can be done without any impact on game :) The other suggestions I saw seems cool anyway (maybe because I got some manu :) )