Sign in to follow this  
Emke

Hell Fire

"You are just jealous because you don't have it." - this was the response I got from a GM regarding to this :) Maybe it will be fixed when there is hellfire in elvine and also ares starts to think about it.

cant agree more with the GM, stop whining, its an item, its like if ares starts whining cause i have dm5 rodabh rep6 and fh :S

live with it, or get amped

cool, thou i have no idea who u r ingame rofl

just get a ma set, HF is useless against ma

HF 1 hit drains ~600 hp.. Well blizz drains ~80-130.. zz.. on train areas is impossible to escape from it without pfm or efreet.

If HF is owerpowered, then guy who have it - is simple cheatter by Coders mistake. :ph34r:

HF 1 hit drains ~600 hp.. Well blizz drains ~80-130.. zz.. on train areas is impossible to escape from it without pfm or efreet.

If HF is owerpowered, then guy who have it - is simple cheatter by Coders mistake. :ph34r:

Yeah except blizzard hits way more than 80-130. I can hit that with a ms20 wizard wand and no ring.

Blizzard can hit over 300 rather easily AND IT FREEZES.

then u should read forum more carefully and see that GMs wanted to get HF cause they knew this whining contest was gonna happen, and THEY SAID they will lower hf damage

so i've been dropping zems to koreans xr + ie + sb + mim. lets ban all of the following spells/weapons too. ;)

HF is a nice drop and should be high damage spell. But pls stop the camping at RH or make it safe GM?s!

Everyone that steps in there without efreet=dead because of HF. With MR set u can take the mass Blizz and survive. Im dead in 2 sec when i enter RH :excl:

bored of looseing zems because of it.. :angry:

stop using 50 stupid mag and put it on Vit and you don't will die..

Lower down the Xelima activation dmg pls. Make it 25% instead of 50%. (koreans/arganlandia overpowering it and they are active players)

Remove the 50% slow freezing effect and put it 25% pls. (every mage have that blizz spell, it's insane, let's just use energy strike)

Increase lagness to koreans pls. (they are the no.1 fastest connection)

Decrease Zwand dmg pls. (A7 is owning! look at the ek list everyweek!)

Decrease ESW SP Drain pls. (omg even vit wars will be start walking)

Decrease SB's attack range pls. (with pink's fast speed and FH dmg, come on help us)

Decrease Devastator's dmg pls. (this is like fighting a helclaw)

Decrease Full Hero Dmg pls. (Bliz with FH ? BBH+4 with FH? Insane!)

DUH!!!!

LOL but yah i think the dmg will be reduced. Thanks to u all !

P/S: You don need fire proc neck, just some descent mr + a MA shield, running around will definitely counter the HF. And I see many warriors start pfm when they are hunting now, compared to the old times, as they don give a shit on mage appearance.

Edited by kennychl

Lower down the Xelima activation dmg pls. Make it 25% instead of 50%. (koreans/arganlandia overpowering it and they are active players)

Remove the 50% slow freezing effect and put it 25% pls. (every mage have that blizz spell, it's insane, let's just use energy strike)

Decrease SB's attack range pls. (with pink's fast speed and FH dmg, come on help us)

DUH!!!!

P/S: You don need fire proc neck, just some descent mr + a MA shield, running around will definitely counter the HF. And I see many warriors start pfm when they are hunting now, compared to the old times, as they don give a shit on mage appearance.

QQ less

gms told YOU , they were loweing dmg even b4 u use it

DUH!!!!

QQ less

gms told YOU , they were loweing dmg even b4 u use it

moha whining n crying +1 ; and will not admit.

P/S: Remember the korean site that someone gave to you when you were saying hf thingy is donno wat the heck? I doubt that you didnt even check it as it's complete korean words, unless you can read it, which i assume you dont. And yet you are like totally agree with the site. LMAO, I was. Hahaha.

Back to topic: I believe GM has a solution on it already. And I'm ok with it (it referring as what I know). So the topic close?

Edited by kennychl