Sign in to follow this  
Drizz

Remove Dk Set

Would it not be better to remove the SK armor completely, I think it would make for much more compelling PvP. People may actually die in Para's, and it may help stop people just walking around WH's without a care in the world. People will die more often, it will be more challenging to survive, etc. Only a very brief post, just went on a server that has the same paramiters as this one, however they don't have a DK Set, just the weps, and I must say I personally found PvP much more fun. Aka choose to carry your best armor and drop a zem, or die x5 as fast but wear no zem.

PS: In favor of removing the M.Shield to or upping Str Requirement.

What do you guys think?

Would it not be better to remove the SK armor completely, I think it would make for much more compelling PvP. People may actually die in Para's, and it may help stop people just walking around WH's without a care in the world. People will die more often, it will be more challenging to survive, etc. Only a very brief post, just went on a server that has the same paramiters as this one, however they don't have a DK Set, just the weps, and I must say I personally found PvP much more fun. Aka choose to carry your best armor and drop a zem, or die x5 as fast but wear no zem.

What do you guys think?

I agree! :)

im really not agree with this.....

u looking for easy ek....

not all player have good armour....

so dk set is the best choice for them to survive.....

well yeah i know that some of the player walk is like annoying u

but just get ur team or friend and kill him....

about m.shield is already post it before and nobody would agree about it... :sleep:

reduce dk armor to just barely over knight gear. and then make ab work vs DK. THEN TAKE M.SHIELD WAND OUT OF GAME, ITS SOOOOOOO LAME! who has time to fiddle F*** around with ppl who whore that stupid wand+tower shield. grow a sack!

those low lvl mages will die in 2 hits from BBH+0. And hence, servers will full of warriors, less new players (since we can only use warrior to survive, not mage, and hence the choices of choosing to play a mage or warrior will narrowed down to - Warrior ftw)

conclusion, no no no no no.

and then make ab work vs DK.

It already works against DK sets. AB works against any piece of armor (thought I'm not sure about shields) unless it misses it.

u cannot break dk in a pvp fight with ab. The amount that it breaks from ab is terrible. Just a couple points per cast. I'm quitting this server anyway, but do urselves a favor and take DK out. that Sh*t is for the birds

well, last couple days i didnt have a dk chain, so played with manu chain 198%, and my conclusion is every single war that wants pvp would change to bbh build, i mean, fighting 2-3 guys means ull get striped in less than 2 minutes

Yeah, with these settings removing dksets would be disaster. Would need to edit stripping and endurance decreasement.

DK armors aren't really too bad, but that mshield wand is a pain in the butt. I'd like to see the PA lowered on it at the very least. That plus a DK plate and tower shield gives like 80% PA which is a sad day :[

What do you guys think?

LoLuMad ?!

so we will all wear mr set to tank tw in future :D

we will all wear ma set to do pvm for majs :D

OMIGAD I cannat kil warr wid amp/pfm, plz take amp/pfm awai from gaem! Oso ma an mr armo relly hard to figt against, plz remov from gaem!

dat is all. kthxbai