Sign in to follow this  
Jelou

2 Guildmaster

What if you don't allow the disband while there are items in the guild wh? If the only person that can disband the guild is the guildmaster and the guildmaster has access to all the items anyway they should be a trusted person in the guild. So worst case scenario the guildmaster has to remove all the items to his wh and then distribute to the owners. The same responsibility is still on the guildmaster and members but this way nothing will be delelted.

sounds good... just cant wait till the update comes. (btw, you shouldn't post pics in my opinion, many ppl from other servers can steal your ideas!)

sounds good... just cant wait till the update comes. (btw, you shouldn't post pics in my opinion, many ppl from other servers can steal your ideas!)

If they use it, we'll know it, nemesis is the first with a guild interface like this.

Other coders from other server's arn't nearly as fast in coding as I am.

Aside of that, not all other servers own every source code (client, game server, world server, main log server & gate server), nemesis is one of the few in the helrbeath-galaxy :P

The major part, or secret on the guild idea hasn't been revealed yet, the guild rankings, so it isn't that much yet what they can steal from us.

Nobody in helbreath... I repeat.. NOBODY IN HELBREATH has the knowledge that Helbreath Nemesis Staff has.

Nobody in helbreath... I repeat.. NOBODY IN HELBREATH has the knowledge that Helbreath Nemesis Staff has.

all hail nemesis staff ^_^

ps: seems theres still a lot to do, white. is there an aprox release date yet?

If White allow me I'll answer for him.

We cannot give you a date neither an aproximation. We have a lot of things to do and, as all of you know, we ALWAYS test EVERYTHING that we develop, so we cant give you a release date.

We cannot give you a date neither an aproximation. We have a lot of things to do and, as all of you know, we ALWAYS test EVERYTHING that we develop, so we cant give you a release date.

在了内

在了内

您有它里面。

在了内

您有它里面。

cada dia peor las traducciones de google, jajaja

光辉

Edited by letrita

在了内

您有它里面。

cada dia peor las traducciones de google, jajaja

光辉

LOL what chinese you guys talking at here? It's so wrong.

Jjajajaja yeah we know. We used google translator to say a phrase that Diego Maradona said.

La tenes adentro! XDXD :P :P

Hey White I got a question, is guild menu going to be accessible from the skin or shortcuts? I know there will be a new dialog at guild hall, but what about when you are in another map and you want to check who is online of your guild and that stuff?

There'll be a short cut (CTRL+G) for the guild dialog.

You can see guild info, member list, indevidual member status, change member ranks, leave guild & kick guild members (if having the rank for doing so ofc) from the guild menu (CTRL+G)

The other menu is ONLY available in guild hall, it's used to upgrade the guild and it's limits.