Sign in to follow this  
jmar4c

Becoming Popular Online....

Okay here is the deal. I need to know how to become popular in this server and make myself known. Why? Well because I need to borrow a kickass MP set for my battlemage so i can powerlvl him faster to get dk+ wand and sword shit. So post your tips please :lol:

Disclaimer: I don't really care about being popular online. I just really need MP items :P

So u wanna be popular to get a descent mp set? How? I dont get it..

Train, this way u can get some nice items, then trade it for mp gear..

Who in the world would give u a 'kickass mp set' just for being cool, or known, or whatever?

Edited by vazkitoo

I dont understand the relation about being popular and having/wanting a MP set :S

Anyway, either you go train and get items, or pay $$ and get items :P

But no one is going to lend you items with this method :/

u know how i became popular online? i'll teach u if u borrow me a xr.

ps: it involves a pair of shoes/boots.. and sometimes a wand and some int.. maybe a scroll too :D

deposit me 150 usd and i will teach you a lesson , andrespepe himself teach me this one

Lolz

deposit me 150 usd and i will teach you a lesson , andrespepe himself teach me this one

i wouldnt pay u a single pesso ))))

I dont want to scam or even keep an mp set. That won't make me popular. That would only make me popular with LAW ENFORCEMENT :angry:

I just know people who are cool with each other "lend" each other items. I wanted to get in on that. That is all.Thanks for the feedback. keep it coming

People who lend items each other, they know each other, you lend them because you trust that person.

Im sure you have good intentions, but no one is going to give you, or any stranger, good items without any guarantee, because they dont know you.

Im sure there are many person willing to help from another aspect, by helping you training, or giving you some low but useful items for a starter.

There is where you can start forging your "fame". Let us know you are trusthworthy and maybe someday you will get into that :P.

Dont expect it to happen tomorrow, it takes time. Just as in real life xD

ps: it involves a pair of shoes/boots.. and sometimes a wand and some int.. maybe a scroll too :D

Lag+1

Lag+1

i have some mp low items w, just pm me and ill give them to you if u need them.