Sign in to follow this  
-R8-

Is Time =)

I think is time for me to say goodbye for hb nem,coz my job make me no time to play.

Since I been played this server 2years.It bring me a lot of fun and I can know a lot of friends form different country.

I want to thanks to my guildmates who been helping me and gms who running this server so well.I wouldt sell any items or accs,I will keep it until the server shut down!(Sergio will take care some of my items if u trade it I gonna kick ur *censored*)

Good luck guys!cheers

The Owner Of Mr-Popo and AceHigh

I dont know you very well but you seems to be a polite player. You have never brought any problem to the staff at all.

Good luck Desmon

good luck with everything Des! may everything in life be smooth for u! work hard party hard! :D its really nais knowing u. keep in touch through the msn. cheers!

Bad to hear it Des =(.

Very nice player and person I met :). Wish you the best lucks and hope to see you again whenever you can!

Bye mate!

I wasnt expecting this...

desmond is one of the greatest guys in server ... He is very succesfull at his job, hes been traveling around europe etc. Now hes in Tokio getting some Tokio Drift look alike gals ( or so he says) xD

gl bro and im hoping you change your mind when ur back from tokio

or atleast join for some "poop" raids xD

deeeeeeeeeeees!!!!! well good luck man, if im around england ill let u know, i still want to go out in that r8! muahahaha

have fun man. cya around.