Sign in to follow this  
Monkey

Remember The Old Days?

Okay, this is for all the players from INT 1.01 Open-BETA.

Remember that Critical used to be deadly and demons where still in farm without shop/bs/wh in farm.

So what do you guys remember from those max lvl 120 days??? Atleast before 1.08 (the horned/winged/bh update).

Now what is really bothering me is the former name of clairvoyance. If anyone still knows it :P.

We used to hunt trolls in garden with like 6 ppl :P. Super scared of those cyc in D2 and always getting lost in there.

Always have to carry a map with you, without the minimap you were sure to get lost :P.

Edited by Monkey

or just fight your way to d3 and die to liches and zerked ogres, hahaha

or being able to zerk monsters and para your own townsmen in middleland to steal their items/ mess with them after they ks'd u.

also, dr was anti-physical.

old players like dauragon, iodine, burst, knight, skyangel, xalgia, evocator.. all epic in their own right.

and who can forget shutd0wn? :D

Edited by evocator

I remember the GiS update and noob dungeon max lvl 60 :D (if you couldn't get into the dungeon you were GODLY lol :P) Also remember the PL update ;)

Hehe also remember when the first HC was summoned in town. constantly 50 ppl dieing and trying to kill it with summons :D

Edited by Krede

I remember the GiS update and noob dungeon max lvl 60 :D (if you couldn't get into the dungeon you were GODLY lol :P) Also remember the PL update ;)

Hehe also remember when the first HC was summoned in town. constantly 50 ppl dieing and trying to kill it with summons :D

noob dungeon was the best part for sure haha

used to raid with a rep 7 sharp rapier and own people up

and the first mage in PL with blizz got like 100 eks per day or more

our whole guild would come to kill the demon in the garden...we'd have 20 guys plus 10 potters

and WTB's race to 180....he was close for weeks...they would power him in ww's for hours and hours,

then when he finally got 180, it took jewan like a week and a half to give the freakin DKset, like it

was some big shock to them that someone did it

and the summon events, were always at the town entrance to ML so we'd make mass guards to help us kill

10 ettins lol...wtf the good old days

being a goldie with wings?...you were a PRO

What about the early days of nem 2?

Guild Rabbit hunts in town, ftw....with ButterzGN leading the way

And when was no tp to dglv3 and u need ppl help to make summons to teleport closer to d3 entrance.

i still use that trick for laughs sometimes

when people see it for the first time they're amazed lmao

Barrack raiding was awesome..

I remember everyone used to camp noob dg, about 20 mages using robes and casting es or ls. I was there camping too, but i didnt knew wtf were we doing :P

And exp was way too low, i used to have 100% ls and axe in lvl 60, training in scorps.