Sign in to follow this  
ryan

Nem1 Rebirth

how about stop whining?

how about shup up?

How about learn spelling?

It was a legit comment, this thread is just full of people reminiscing the times when they had god like items and as such people whine to bring back the server or to make nemesis 2 as fruity as nemesis 1.

Yes, nemesis 1 was a great ride, but, let's face it, it's over. Nemesis 2 is and will be the way for quite a while more. Instead of whining, why not put some effort into getting the player base of nemesis 2 up and make this the best damn ride for all Helbreath players?

evo, nem2 is way more fruity than nem1, farjat already said no1 getting it back, its just a topic where ppl can remenbe things that happened in nem1, their itens and stuff, so if you dont like it dont post on it please

evo, nem2 is way more fruity than nem1, farjat already said no1 getting it back, its just a topic where ppl can remenbe things that happened in nem1, their itens and stuff, so if you dont like it dont post on it please

+1

on-topic: i'm so glad i still have all of my nem1 screens XD

I think Nemesis one should be reborn, catchy name (Nemesis 1 Rebirth) get all the old players back like all of old school arg, redemp, and damnation.

Have the same exp and as nemesis 1 and zerk last 1 minute up from 45 (which is stupid).. Idk ive just been missing the old nemesis, not like now when everyone was running around with super pr0 itenxs.

But dont get me wrong, nem 2 still pwns =p

Bring Nem1 BACK!!!!

Im sure we still have nemesis 1 old files and database somewhere.

But running them is a waste since that files to this days, are FULL of hacks.

Also running an old database is good only for a few ppl.

But let me tell U. When nemesis 2 feels dead (not yet). Nemesis 3 will be much more fruit than now. Thats for sure.

medusa is stupid , fire bows disabled in town, low population server

About Medusa:

Medusa is Good. Its just bad with low droprate. Because when the first Drop cames, the opposite town is dead until they get a Medu.

If Higher droprate, a lot of medusas didnt broke town balance.

as someone who played hbusa i can say that medusa sword is great fun.

i do agree that if there is 1 medusa it breaks up the ballance between the town in theory,

but, when u wtach this server, lately its either elvine owning aresden or aresden owning elvine on weekends,

i mean its a very very very rare sight to see 50% elvs fighting 50% ares, the odds are normally 80% vs 20% or even lower.

in that case, medusa will help balance things up if given to the outnumbered town at that day, and wont make that bigger diffrence if given to the more dominating town.

medusa has almost no effect in my opinion when it comes to held's, and cancellation is probably more influential when speaking on sades.

therefore i think there should be a medusa sword introduced into this server, and if u'r worried about tipping the ballance, you guys can do a town pvp event for a medusa sword for a faction if the other faction got the medusa sword drop, thereore keeping the so called balance.

I think Nemesis one should be reborn, catchy name (Nemesis 1 Rebirth) get all the old players back like all of old school arg, redemp, and damnation.

Have the same exp and as nemesis 1 and zerk last 1 minute up from 45 (which is stupid).. Idk ive just been missing the old nemesis, not like now when everyone was running around with super pr0 itenxs.

But dont get me wrong, nem 2 still pwns =p

Bring Nem1 BACK!!!!

Im sure we still have nemesis 1 old files and database somewhere.

But running them is a waste since that files to this days, are FULL of hacks.

Also running an old database is good only for a few ppl.

But let me tell U. When nemesis 2 feels dead (not yet). Nemesis 3 will be much more fruit than now. Thats for sure.

medusa is stupid , fire bows disabled in town, low population server

About Medusa:

Medusa is Good. Its just bad with low droprate. Because when the first Drop cames, the opposite town is dead until they get a Medu.

If Higher droprate, a lot of medusas didnt broke town balance.

as someone who played hbusa i can say that medusa sword is great fun.

i do agree that if there is 1 medusa it breaks up the ballance between the town in theory,

but, when u wtach this server, lately its either elvine owning aresden or aresden owning elvine on weekends,

i mean its a very very very rare sight to see 50% elvs fighting 50% ares, the odds are normally 80% vs 20% or even lower.

in that case, medusa will help balance things up if given to the outnumbered town at that day, and wont make that bigger diffrence if given to the more dominating town.

medusa has almost no effect in my opinion when it comes to held's, and cancellation is probably more influential when speaking on sades.

therefore i think there should be a medusa sword introduced into this server, and if u'r worried about tipping the ballance, you guys can do a town pvp event for a medusa sword for a faction if the other faction got the medusa sword drop, thereore keeping the so called balance.

you are not serious, arent you?

how about stop whining?

how about shup up?

It was a legit comment, this thread is just full of people reminiscing the times when they had god like items and as such people whine to bring back the server or to make nemesis 2 as fruity as nemesis 1.

Yes, nemesis 1 was a great ride, but, let's face it, it's over. Nemesis 2 is and will be the way for quite a while more. Instead of whining, why not put some effort into getting the player base of nemesis 2 up and make this the best damn ride for all Helbreath players?

How about to learn russian then, m? Clever one...

how about stop whining?

how about shup up?

Yeahhhh....nemesis 2 is WAYYYYYYY fruitier than nemesis 1 was. You could train for 100 majs and not get a SINGLE armor drop. That includes non-statted stuff. There wasn't too many good statted armors, and only a few in the 3+ years it was up? Pretty dang rare. I had more rare drops (1 lightning blade) than any good statted non-shield. :[

how about stop whining?

how about shup up?

Yeahhhh....nemesis 2 is WAYYYYYYY fruitier than nemesis 1 was. You could train for 100 majs and not get a SINGLE armor drop. That includes non-statted stuff. There wasn't too many good statted armors, and only a few in the 3+ years it was up? Pretty dang rare. I had more rare drops (1 lightning blade) than any good statted non-shield. :[

truth

nem2 everyone has 3 good sets in bag.. its ridiculous