Sign in to follow this  
ryan

Nem1 Rebirth

memorial rings dont do anything here so it'd be whatever they do set it at. Not against it since ive been here since 05

dont really care if u bring back old chars or not just means alot more items for me :wub:

thats not an option as farjat just said,

back in the day there were ettin pits etc, which made it a completely different server

:)

memorial rings dont do anything here so it'd be whatever they do set it at. Not against it since ive been here since 05

dont really care if u bring back old chars or not just means alot more items for me :wub:

Im here since 05 too and i dont like the idea of have my char again. It was a nice time but i dont want to bak to pass.

anyways i love to c all the old players back. Or just log on the name of the char some day and talk. Its just nice to meet ppl from other country for me.

I rememeber sooooooo many names that i dont want to said any of those cuz i dont want to forgot some 1.

:D

Im here since 05 too and i dont like the idea of have my char again. It was a nice time but i dont want to bak to pass.

anyways i love to c all the old players back. Or just log on the name of the char some day and talk. Its just nice to meet ppl from other country for me.

I rememeber sooooooo many names that i dont want to said any of those cuz i dont want to forgot some 1.

Who the hell were you?

luls

those old players who used to rock so much( acording to old players) , resulted to be a joke ( atleast the ones i met )

if you want guilds back, contact them and make them come back, its the only choice :(

Times this guy has said he's the best player ever +1.

Quit beating the dead horse pal, you're full of yourself all day...it's old and boring.

maynard doesn't think he is the best player, only the best player when the original dragon (heartfelt/ boneshead) is missing

maybe there is a server thats reliable out of panama or costa rica or some sht and the distance and lag can be split between arg and usa and server can combine

fruit servers are the greatest~ bring on more dark knight plates light 40% MP91

luls

those old players who used to rock so much( acording to old players) , resulted to be a joke ( atleast the ones i met )

if you want guilds back, contact them and make them come back, its the only choice :(

Quit beating the dead horse pal, you're full of yourself all day...it's old and boring.

maynard doesn't think he is the best player, only the best player when the original dragon (heartfelt/ boneshead) is missing

maybe there is a server thats reliable out of panama or costa rica or some sht and the distance and lag can be split between arg and usa and server can combine

whats the average ping from the states/europe to neme arg server anyways?

Who the hell were you?

Hai mi name is Pichu. Mi is nais person and wan play uid u.

tay

luls

wtf mike

boneshead is thief in the dark

An ettin pit is not the thing that made a different server....Ignorant Dragon!

Nemesis 1 Was based on HB China Files. TOTALLY DIFFERENT DROPRATE!

:(

actually i wasnt into priv servers in that times .. all i knew is on that server was an ettin pit 8)

yes i remember the ettin pit in nem 1.. i got a rbh hp21 out of it only to drop the bh to Kefka and Max&Paul in the later days because i wasnt zemmed. that bh was prolly the only rare i had at that point of time.. lol. come to think of it.. rbh hp21 is crap. ^_^

Well.. I left Nemesis long time ago onle because, - it was wiped.. I was hardly working on Full hero and some items, but dint have any time to test it and have a fun.. Serv were Wiped. If tehre is camming Nem 3, i think ill go play WoW serv or smth... I dont wanna waste 6 months again to get new hero set. Most fun is when You are getting somethink nice, but bad mood is camming, when You are looseing it so fast.

I could agree on serv wipe, but not on Hero sets. Could be given some termin, like 1 month untill newbies becam max levels, and onle then hero sets were given back to owners.

Nem1 took from me ~4 month to get Full hero, at Nem2 - ~6 month, i have no mood at all to spend more time on Hero set again.

One more interesting think.. at Nem1 i had a job in real life, and was playing onle at eavinings etc.. At Nem 2 -im playing nonstop whole days (i lost my job), but hero set becams much longer. Why so big difference??? And now, soon ill get new job, and wont have so much free time to play, means i will need to spent ~ 1 years to get new Full hero?? Naaa, sorry man, i wont do this 3th time again. You will loose me for sure.

Edited by Emke

Well.. I left Nemesis long time ago onle because, - it was wiped.. I was hardly working on Full hero and some items, but dint have any time to test it and have a fun.. Serv were Wiped. If tehre is camming Nem 3, i think ill go play WoW serv or smth... I dont wanna waste 6 months again to get new hero set. Most fun is when You are getting somethink nice, but bad mood is camming, when You are looseing it so fast.

I could agree on serv wipe, but not on Hero sets. Could be given some termin, like 1 month untill newbies becam max levels, and onle then hero sets were given back to owners.

Nem1 took from me ~4 month to get Full hero, at Nem2 - ~6 month, i have no mood at all to spend more time on Hero set again.

One more interesting think.. at Nem1 i had a job in real life, and was playing onle at eavinings etc.. At Nem 2 -im playing nonstop whole days (i lost my job), but hero set becams much longer. Why so big difference??? And now, soon ill get new job, and wont have so much free time to play, means i will need to spent ~ 1 years to get new Full hero?? Naaa, sorry man, i wont do this 3th time again. You will loose me for sure.

I have never understood how do you "waste time" if a server gets wiped and u lose ur items... I mean for god sakes we play this game for fun, its not a job or something.

I have never understood how do you "waste time" if a server gets wiped and u lose ur items... I mean for god sakes we play this game for fun, its not a job or something.

There is a lot of people who doesnt like kill other players. Later is camming crying, bothering, insulting etc. I dont like to do this.

Whats mean waste time. When u are fishing in real life and cought a big fish, but didnt had a time to make a picture and fish escape - isint wasted time for you? Sure i had a fun when i were caought it, but didnt have whole fun, when others says - "good guy!, good job!", or even eat that fish.

Edited by Emke

i always thought the point of an rpg was the working towards getting items and hero sets..

honestly when i got full hero on nem1 i got bored and stopped playing as much

when i want instant gratification i play COD4 not helbreath

Edited by EzekieL

I understand the point of people saying that its boring if you just achieved something in the game and then everything gets wiped. It is not same as people who have gotten.. lets say heroset as an example, for 6months. These guys have had enough time to get bored of game, because they do not have many things to achieve anymore. Server needs new ideas, for both: beginners and those really old players. Gaining new peoples interest and keeping the old ones. Also I do not see problem with ettin pit if that makes people happy, just drop ettin drop rate enough ;) There used to be a topic 'What players want?' or something like that. That one should be brought back and actually get things going ^^

Screw Nem1, I never had so much access to all these itens. Hero set and hp 42 haub don't really compare to primal and Kef's :)

I understand the point of people saying that its boring if you just achieved something in the game and then everything gets wiped. It is not same as people who have gotten.. lets say heroset as an example, for 6months. These guys have had enough time to get bored of game, because they do not have many things to achieve anymore. Server needs new ideas, for both: beginners and those really old players. Gaining new peoples interest and keeping the old ones. Also I do not see problem with ettin pit if that makes people happy, just drop ettin drop rate enough ;) There used to be a topic 'What players want?' or something like that. That one should be brought back and actually get things going ^^

I remember when hb nem arg just started, hb nem was declining rapidly in numbers of players. And then farjat made some " what do players want thread " somewhere out there and there were lots of people tossing ideas around. Anw the number of players are alr increasing these days.. just hoping that it'll hit the amount like somewhere before hb nem arg started ;)

And no.. ettin pit really fruits the sever.. if the drop rate of ettin is adjusted to even lower because there's an ettin pit which also means free flow of ettin, people will cry and whine because the ettins are not dropping anything. There will still be unhappiness around. :sleep:

u mean Loker's actually fh alr? :o

anw, farjat alr said nem 3 is not possible anywhere near this year. :)

Edited by cor3a

i always thought the point of an rpg was the working towards getting items and hero sets..

honestly when i got full hero on nem1 i got bored and stopped playing as much

when i want instant gratification i play COD4 not helbreath

IMO helbreath is only good when you working at a goal and trying to achieve something. After FH (which I dont have), or dk 15 (which i also do not have) things need to be taken to another lvl. but since hb files do not get tampered with in detail often, the game doesnt really change. Starting over and having the drive to be the first one with a certain item, or the first FH or DK 15, whatever it may be, is what makes Helbreath... but then again its just my opinion.

Just not a fan of epic itenx on every player in shop like it is now.

~Boogyman/Syko