Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Green Ball Exchange

I have been exchanging balls for merien stones all day today...make sure to whisper me if you have 3 of them.

If you have 1 or 2...you cannot get anything...try and offer a zem for another one then whisper me.

Aresden had a guild that all worked together and got 35 balls!!! WOW! Good job men!

Hope youre enjoying the events today. Everyone wearing their green this morning...you looked terrific.

Well done!

Still have the big summon event tonight...in about 1 hour from now. Dont miss it! The monsters will be dropping

special items so ...BE THERE!

City hall area....in 1 hour.

I will not be making mobs in one area...causes too much lag with a lot of players so...I'll be spreading the

summons out for everyone.

Hi Hunter,i was all day on yesterday and few hours day before,but i didn t see u online...How can i change my greenballs or it impossible now?Tnx

I still got some on Jos aswell, haven't seen you on besides the big summon event and I didn't wanted to bother you with it at that time.

' date='Mar 17 2010, 02:53 PM' post='309713']

I have been exchanging balls for merien stones all day today...make sure to whisper me if you have 3 of them.

If you have 1 or 2...you cannot get anything...try and offer a zem for another one then whisper me.

Aresden had a guild that all worked together and got 35 balls!!! WOW! Good job men!

Hope youre enjoying the events today. Everyone wearing their green this morning...you looked terrific.

Well done!

Still have the big summon event tonight...in about 1 hour from now. Dont miss it! The monsters will be dropping

special items so ...BE THERE!

City hall area....in 1 hour.

I will not be making mobs in one area...causes too much lag with a lot of players so...I'll be spreading the

summons out for everyone.

hi my friend i know is the incorrect topic to post this to you but my brithday is coming soon!!!! is on march 26 comon hunter

i didnt understand kat?

is it becuase this year you hope to grow up some balls? if not how is it related to topic ?

Ive been on every day...most of the day and night trading balls.

I will trade up until the next reset.

I need farjat to wipe all balls for the Easter Egg hunt coming up for Easter Event.

so, dont wait too long! whisper me in game for trade