Sign in to follow this  
LLL

Goodbye Nemesis

Is there still a lot of "old players" playing here in nemesis?

Not really, no. Maybe Muxa.

But we probably have different ideas on who old players are.

Welcome back, i dont play int but its good to see old users coming back.

Starting all over is a pain in the a**, but fun. At least for me, i love starting new servers or new characters with no items. Tho im sure ppl will help you.

Edited by vazkitoo

hi , welcome back , try ur best , server got a lot of new players here who started from the begining!

But we probably have different ideas on who old players are.

agree with you )) we are too "old" .. he ment guys he was playing with ~2-3 years ago i think.

i can probably help with u with couple itens to get started again

Hi there MJ, that would be nice. :)

Btw hows the balance between elv and ares nowdays?

Would be nice to see old survivors members team up again, I noticed that there are still some of them playing here, had great time with you guys. :wub:

I remember playing with you in PL. I'm Vivienne.

I quit a while back, I wouldn't mind giving you Vivienne, she has Mage FH and like a few more EKs to go for War FH.

Let me know if you want the character, via PM.

Got MP Set, HP Set, and some other goodies I think.

Hello nemesis! :wub:

I'm thinking to start playing again, I was away for 1 year and I'm missing HB. I logged in with my PL char and everything looked so different with new town maps. :blink:

Let's see if I manage to start it all again, gathering items and ek's for the hero set. It's going to be hard for sure, I have practically no items to start with.

Is there still a lot of "old players" playing here in nemesis?

- original Lii

Hi I could come back too myself, kinda bored to cod4 atm, whisper me when u have decided when ur gonna make new char and which side and ill join u.

Ps, mukava n?h? suomalaisia.

I remember playing with you in PL. I'm Vivienne.

I quit a while back, I wouldn't mind giving you Vivienne, she has Mage FH and like a few more EKs to go for War FH.

Let me know if you want the character, via PM.

Got MP Set, HP Set, and some other goodies I think.

Hi, me too, those were great times. ^_^ I PM'd you.

Hi I could come back too myself, kinda bored to cod4 atm, whisper me when u have decided when ur gonna make new char and which side and ill join u.

Ps, mukava n?h? suomalaisia.

Good to hear! :) PM'd you.

Samoin.

From what I've been hearing on the forums lately, there's not many Aresdens around right now. I'm sure the Elvines would love to see a few more running around and fighting them. ;)

From what I've been hearing on the forums lately, there's not many Aresdens around right now. I'm sure the Elvines would love to see a few more running around and fighting them. ;)

Times has changed. Now its the oposite =D

edit. I just got banned for 10 days. I think I did nothing wrong, but I guess GM decides it. If a player starts to insult me, I will talk back if I'm in the mood, no matter if he has a GM char or not. Hope that bans for personal reasons won't ruin the whole server in the future. So retarded to get banned for talking when a player with GM char started the fight in the first place.

Positive thing is that now I have more time to play poker, been a bit lazy last weeks and one reason has been HB. :)

Edited by LLL

edit. I just got banned for 10 days. I think I did nothing wrong, but I guess GM decides it. If a player starts to insult me, I will talk back if I'm in the mood, no matter if he has a GM char or not. Hope that bans for personal reasons won't ruin the whole server in the future. So retarded to get banned for talking when a player with GM char started the fight in the first place.

Positive thing is that now I have more time to play poker, been a bit lazy last weeks and one reason has been HB. :)

the reason why ey banned Gorilla is ridiculous!

anyway.. Man if your banned, im not playing either. This is the style of HBNem get Loyal players? huh..

-Elisabeth

EDIT: Come in skype man!

Edited by Tzunal