Sign in to follow this  
LLL

Goodbye Nemesis

Hello,

This has been a great server, thanks to all for making it fun. Specially thanks to hunter for nice events and to all other gm's. :)

I sold Lii today so it's not me who is playing with it anymore. I have nothing bad to say about this server, only negative thing was my bad ping, it made people jump around my screen sometimes. :D

I will miss you all. :wub:

See you, I might come back someday, maybe nemesis 3? ^^

- Lii

Good Bye Lii !!! =), i dont know alot of you but always when i see you i always run because that kb hurts good >.< hahaha!!

i hope see you some day in hb again =) lorenzo~!

Lol man, I saw u playing back when I started playing almost a year ago and I was really scare of you and your KB :P

Good luck for you Lii!

Hello,

This has been a great server, thanks to all for making it fun. Specially thanks to hunter for nice events and to all other gm's. :)

I sold Lii today so it's not me who is playing with it anymore. I have nothing bad to say about this server, only negative thing was my bad ping, it made people jump around my screen sometimes. :D

I will miss you all. :wub:

See you, I might come back someday, maybe nemesis 3? ^^

- Lii

Good luck. keep in touch with forum, is never bad.

btw nemesis 2 still have a long life. So nemesis 3 will not happen at least this year.

Cya Lii It was fun playing with u and surv. guild..helping me out with stuff when i was playing nemesis. yu be missed bro..

peace out Lii have a good one man.. even tho i never knew you all that well.. sad to see anyone have to leave HB. but i understand where you coming from witht he ping.. Stay safe man....and keep intouch like farjat said.... never know oneday you may return as we all do from time to time...

Bye, Lii, you will be definitly missed. Ive been here a very long time and been thru many diff chars, but Its sad to see all the Survs guild taking off and selling your stuffs.

Lii, you were a good player and good person, you are one of the reasons nemesis was good, many of ppl have faught you and you have died sometimes but overall, you are a great warr.

As i said, sad to see you go brother, but I have a feeling that you wont be the last old player to leave, cause many have left b4 you, and many will go after but thats the cycle of HB, ppl quit,leave,get scammed, but we get more in return.

Have fun in the RL.

sincerely,

Solrav

Yes mate.. U were already fh when i started off as a goldie :/ Had fun playing along with.. A true great warr indeed. :lol: good luck with everything in life buddy! keep in touch over the msn!

And for those who are interested, yes.. Im the new owner of Lii.. I sold off items and bought over Lii's account.. that also explains the why cor3a has kloness blade.. I didnt get it from any uni !!

;)

ps: I know Lii is a great war and my skills are nothing compared to him.. pardon me for that pls.. at least i wont do shit like talk and recall on Lii's chara.. but cor3a's well known for that isnt it? :P

had a few bumps on the road with you but i will never deny that u are a model of a true warrior

take care

ehhh but cor3a? wow

wuts with that wow? lol

u bought a char when urs was almost fh? ._.

i sold my items off .. and got a reasonable amount of cash. paid a lil more to top buy for Lii's value.. a minimum amount for kblade + items xD

Is sad to hear this.. GL my fren.. ill nv forget the time we been fighting around pl.. ur always the great player i nv met.. all the best my fren..

peace... ^^

Rx8-

Edited by SG(ZaI)

Hello nemesis! :wub:

I'm thinking to start playing again, I was away for 1 year and I'm missing HB. I logged in with my PL char and everything looked so different with new town maps. :blink:

Let's see if I manage to start it all again, gathering items and ek's for the hero set. It's going to be hard for sure, I have practically no items to start with.

Is there still a lot of "old players" playing here in nemesis?

- original Lii