Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

What Type Of Pvp Event Do You Want?

I like a team of 2 ppl. 1 ares and 1 elv to prevent mass guild item abuse xD. Fair and square. 10-15 teams of 2 ppl but with no invis as rule ofc.

OK, heres my suggestion because ALOT of the posts I read here are very dumb. 1st off, the event should be held either on weekend or friday sence alot of ppl work, secondly, the guild vs guild event thing was lame, considering, there are like 4 active guild on server 2 in each town and that would be stupid.

Im suggestion a 3vs3 ladder match, seeing as the ncaa tourney about to start, why not make a ladder match that kinda ends out with a final 4 kinda thing. Teams cannot be consisted of all mages or all warrs Must be 1 of each class on each team. Also this would make it for more participants because honestly, I dont think guild vs guild is fair for all players because the only pl who will get to participate would be ppl with item/skill/or likability within the guild.

So 3vs3 ladder match i think would be awesome. It can be held all in 1 night, or can be 1 ladder step 1 night till all are eliminated and round 2 start the following weekend and so on and so forth.

General rules like no slates, invis, shields (including merien) but activations would be accepted, and of coarse somebody gunna whine and say, "oh no activations this isnt fair" well ive seen plenty of ppl survive xr+ie combos all the time so i dont really think activations would be a problem.

Prize be something VERY good, like choice of upgrade on a weapon stat wise, or armor/shield or even a rare, but honestly giving items that a team has to share would be pointless cause it HAS cause alot of drama for GMs in the past so I would suggest either 1 prize that has to be faught to the death for between the last 3 team mates that would make it EVEN more interesting.

Just my opinion. Guild vs guilds are not really fair to ppl who arnt liked, dont have items, or dont have guilds that would choose them to participate.

OK, heres my suggestion because ALOT of the posts I read here are very dumb. 1st off, the event should be held either on weekend or friday sence alot of ppl work, secondly, the guild vs guild event thing was lame, considering, there are like 4 active guild on server 2 in each town and that would be stupid.

Im suggestion a 3vs3 ladder match, seeing as the ncaa tourney about to start, why not make a ladder match that kinda ends out with a final 4 kinda thing. Teams cannot be consisted of all mages or all warrs Must be 1 of each class on each team. Also this would make it for more participants because honestly, I dont think guild vs guild is fair for all players because the only pl who will get to participate would be ppl with item/skill/or likability within the guild.

So 3vs3 ladder match i think would be awesome. It can be held all in 1 night, or can be 1 ladder step 1 night till all are eliminated and round 2 start the following weekend and so on and so forth.

General rules like no slates, invis, shields (including merien) but activations would be accepted, and of coarse somebody gunna whine and say, "oh no activations this isnt fair" well ive seen plenty of ppl survive xr+ie combos all the time so i dont really think activations would be a problem.

Prize be something VERY good, like choice of upgrade on a weapon stat wise, or armor/shield or even a rare, but honestly giving items that a team has to share would be pointless cause it HAS cause alot of drama for GMs in the past so I would suggest either 1 prize that has to be faught to the death for between the last 3 team mates that would make it EVEN more interesting.

Just my opinion. Guild vs guilds are not really fair to ppl who arnt liked, dont have items, or dont have guilds that would choose them to participate.

Our guild don have items, but we would like to take part for the sake of fun.

213's idea is nice! :) Not sure about activations thought ^^ 3Members, use xr three times in a match.. Propably not a good idea..

There was a 3 vs 3 pvp event on Arg server hosted by players a few days ago.

All but no activations/special abilitys.

Players geared with no restriction. That means they can invi amp etc.

It went VERY GOOD. and wasnt long since when 1 die the rest is easyer.

They used a corner in dungeon 3, i provided a portal. Because there was no 30% more damage and all things works normally. Random spawns didnt bothered more than a few zombies.

Was good to see ppl para/spike/invi/detect invi/armor breaking.

It really seems like a real pvp.

agreed+1 i think will be awesome making a real pvp....

with amp and etc.....its not a bad idea actually but yeah got some -ve part

is like sb and rare spell is like trouble for that...

Edited by BluRBoY

213's idea is nice! :) Not sure about activations thought ^^ 3Members, use xr three times in a match.. Propably not a good idea..

+1