Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Hey Noobs!

' date='Mar 10 2010, 12:19 AM' post='308256']

Great to see Nemesis still going strong. Sorry I kind of fell off the face of the planet there...had a run in with thyroid cancer and the only thing I can say "cancer sucks".

Without going in to too many details, by the time they caught this, and I knew something was wrong it was already very advanced. So I had to have the thyroid removed and some lymph nodes as well, radiation, chemo the whole shebang. I have a new found respect for any cancer survivor and how important health is. Thyroid cancer is very treatable if caught EARLY...which mine was NOT! So, get your physicals men and take care of yourselves.

Most of the time I was in center city close to the hospital to avoid the commute back and forth. I have one more surgery at the end of the month to remove the last of the tumors (the smallest one) It is a "Dead" tumor, meaning it does not contain any cancer cells but they want to remove it anyway.

After that, 1 more round of chemo and hopefully, I will be back hosting some kick *censored* events here at Nemesis.

My first event will be " the cancer event" held in TOWER OF HELL!!! everyone who participates, will slowly lose all their hair, drop 25 pounds from throwing up uncontrollably, lose control of just about everything anddd At the end, if you last...you win!!!

Can't wait to see you guys in game and get caught up.

Take care,

Hunter

If only i knew u were criticaly poisened, i would have deifnitly casted "cure" on you... or at least passed u a rev pot. But you have high vit so im sure you will be full hp soon

Edited by Stang

oh.. was a great surprise to see u Hunter.. :) be strong.. we all will wait for u..!! all the best.. TAKE GOOD CARE AND REST WELL..^^,

dude, i cant believe this lol; ur a fcking iron man, and u got it in the latest stages i guess, seriously every time u wake up u should thank that u have this extremely pro health dude, and u have a really strong will to get over this things, and thats admirable, most ppl that gets this things just gives up, so congratulations for the effort, u deserve this =)

nice to see u back,

Gimlin

Edited by Exec

Jeff! We missed you man, so glad you're back!

And ffs, next time try to give us an update earlier on somehow. We were worried. :P

no next time please!

Good to hear from you, Hunter! Sucks what happened to you but great to know you're fighting your way through it. Hopefully it's taken care of and you'll never see it again. Welcome back!

Glad to hear from you, Hunter!

And I'm very happy to hear you'll be back. As Farjat said it himself, you're the soul of Nemesis.

Either way, I might even log in for this event haha!

Take care of yourself.

I'll make sure to be nearby. So if I can do anything for you guys, just let me know.

Thanks!

And see you around.

well sometimes really good things are happening here aswell..

and its a great news that u are here again !!!

Welcome back and dont worry , everything will be fine!!

Hunter :wub:

Nice to see you back again.

all korean hopes you get well soon.

take care and meet at game

sry. low english.

from. Jin

Hi Jeff!!! I guess its time to come to see you ingame some day :) You fought hard and once again proved why some people really are worth respecting for!